kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 Login, KCR Kits Scheme Status 2023 & Registration at kcrkit.telangana.gov.in, KCR Kit Amount.
Dear Visitors a very good scheme has been launched by the state government of the Telangana State. The name of this scheme is KCR Kit Scheme 2023. This scheme is launched for the welfare of pregnant women and their newborn babies.
KCR Kit Scheme online registration has been announced by Chief Minister Mr. K Chandrasekhar Rao. By the implementation of this scheme, the mother and baby care kit has been distributed to the new mom and their newborn babies.
You can get the benefit under this scheme till your baby turn 3 months old. Apart from baby and mother care kits the mother or pregnant women also got financial aid help from the state government of Rs.12,000/- This money can be provided to you in three installments. The information in detail is given below.
KCR Kits Scheme Status 2023
In this article, you will get the complete information about the TS KCR Kit Scheme registration 2023, items contained in this KCR Kit, the KCR Kit Scheme eligibility Criteria. When you make the online registration then you can check the TS KCR Kit Status Online. Stepwise Step information is given below.
KCR Kit Status 2023
This is a very good scheme under which the state government provides welfare kits and other financial aid to the pregnant ladies of the state. The kit provided under this scheme contained some items which can be used by the mother and her baby.
And you can get this help till the baby turn in 3 months. This is a unique way to provide help to women and their children.
Apart from baby care kits under KCR Kit Scheme, the government provides financial help to women. So that they can also get essential things for themselves and for their baby. They can purchase food items or medicine for themselves and for their baby.
So take the benefit of this scheme you have to make the KCR Kit scheme apply online and then check the status by visiting the official website.
KCR Kits Amount and Instalment
So the main benefit provided under this scheme is to provide the baby and mother care kit to the pregnant women and for their baby. With the kit, the state government also provide the financial help of Rs.12,000/-. This amount can be distributed in three equal installments of Rs.4,000/-. In each installment.
|First Instalment of Rs.4,000
|Given at the time when women get pregnant.
|Second Instalment of Rs.4,000
|Given provided after the delivery of the women.
|Thirds installment of Rs.4,000
|Given at the time of vaccination of the baby
NOTE: if the woman is born the baby girl then the Rs.1,000 extra has been given to the mother of the baby. And this amount can be directly credited to the bank account of the mother.
List of Items contained in KCR Kit Scheme:-
This contained some items which can be used by the baby and her mother. So here is the complete list of the same.
- Special Mother and Child care soap,
- Newborn Baby bed, Baby Oil,
- Baby mosquitos net,
- Sarees for mother,
- Hand Bags,
- Towel & Napkins,
- Dresses for baby,
- Baby Powder,
- Baby Shampoo,
- Kid Toys.
Overview of kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 Login 2023
|Name of Scheme
|KCR Kit Scheme
|Beneficiary of Scheme
|Pregnant women and their baby after born
|Chief Minister of state.
|How to make registration
|KCR Kit scheme online registration
|Baby and mother care kit and financial aid
|Telangana Government Scheme.
KCR Kit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
So now you have to complete the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- The women who is the pregnant and permanent citizen of the state of Telangana.
- She must have Aadhar card.
- If pregnany women who already have two child before this delivery then she is unable to take the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of KCR Kit Scheme Status
So here is some benefit under this scheme which you must have to know about the same.
- KCR Kit scheme is launched by the state government of Telangana so that need pregnant women can take care of themselves at the time of pregnancy.
- After the birth of new born baby this baby and mother care kit helps a lot to them.
- By the implementation of this scheme state government help them at their every stage of pregnancy till they born the baby.
- Beneficiary will getthe benefit of this scheme till the baby turn 3 months old.
- Rs.12,000/- has been given to every beneficiaries registered under this scheme. And if they born baby girls then Rs.1,000 extra given to the mother.
KCR Kits Scheme Apply Online 2023 District Wise
This scheme is applicable in all districts of the state. So you can also apply online with your district link. Here we provide you the direct link of your district so that you can easily apply online.
- Bhadradri Kothagudem.
- Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Kumuram Bheem, Mahabubabad, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Medak, Medchal, Mulugu, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Narayanpet, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Peddapalli, Rajanna Sircilla, Rangareddy, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Suryapet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri.
Apply Telangana KCR Kit Scheme 2023 Online Registration Form
Now every interested woman who wants to take the benefit from this scheme has to apply online for this KCR Kit Scheme online registration 2023. By visiting the official website.
- Pregnant women or beneficiaries registered themselves by visiting their nearest PHCcenter.
- You can also apply online by any nearest government hospital.
- By contacting your ASHA Worker you can also make online registration.
- The online registration has been don by DEO and ANM.
- So the time of making the online registration kindly provide the registration detail like
- Adhar Card of applicant.
- Name of the applicant.
- Address proof.
- Valid Phone Number.
- Last Month period date.
- Bank Account and IFSC Code detail.
- If you wants to apply online KCR Kit Scheme self then visit the official website of KCR Kit Scheme.
- Here you have to find the link of Registration and Apply Online.
- Fill all the detail they asked.
- Submit the sameinformation.
Check KCR Kits Scheme status 2023
- To Check the KCR Kit Scheme status online you have to visit the official website of this scheme i.e. kcrkit.telangana.gov.in .
- You can also get the full information by visiting on this website.
- Here you have to find the link of KCR Kit Scheme status.
- Enter the detail they asked and then submit it.
- In this way you can get the detail.
KCR Kit amount status Check
Under KCR Kit Scheme the state government provides financial help to the pregnant women of the state. After the Delivery of the women government also provide the kit with essential things to the newborn baby of that woman.
The amount which is given under this scheme is directly be transferred to the bank account of the woman which she gave at the time of applying for this scheme.
If by chance you will not get the amount then you can check the amount status online. For that, you have to visit the bank and take with your bank account copy.
Make the entry in the copy you will get detail of all the transactions.
FAQ’s of KCR Kit Scheme Status
The women who already had two babies before this pregnancy and did not have an Aadhar card.
Dear lady, you can apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme and you can also be registered with the help of an Aasha Worker or by visiting the PHC or hospital.
First, the kit which contained a mother and baby care items provided them, and Rs.12,000 as financial support given to them.