Get the complete detail about How to Apply for UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022 Online Registration, Eligibility & Last Date, Salary of Rs.6000 Given here.
A New scheme for the women of Uttar Pradesh has been launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. The name of this scheme is UP Mahila Jal Sakhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will provide recruitment to the women of the state. After getting the job, women get a salary of Rs.6,000 per month.
One more plan for ladies has been begun at the gram panchayat level. The name of this plan is Jal Sakhi Yojana (Jal Sakhi Yojana), in this plan the ladies of the town will actually want to apply and get compensation each month. Tell us about Jal Sakhi Yojana Online Registration, Salary, Eligibility, and Required Documents.
You have to Read about this scheme.
UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
This plan has been begun under the “Har Ghar Nal Yojana” being controlled by the Central Government. Under Jal Sakhi Yojana, around 20000 ladies will be designated as Mahila Jal Sakhi. tenth and twelfth pass ladies will actually want to apply this plan in each gram panchayat .
In the event that you are additionally from UP! Furthermore, you have passed the tenth twelfth! Furthermore, you need to apply for Jal Sakhi in your town! So in the wake of perusing this post totally, you will know how to apply, you can undoubtedly procure ₹6000 each month by working a couple of hours.
The Uttar Pradesh government has given the sources to begin the enlistment interaction under the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana at the state level. Through this plan of the UP government, the advantage of the tap plan ought to be brought to each family. The UP government is attempting to finish it by 2024.
Overview of Jal Sakhi Yojana Recruitment 2022
|Scheme||Jal Sakhi Yojana|
|Info Given||Jal Sakhi Yojana Recruitment Detail|
|Eligibility||All Female Candidates|
|Number of Vacant Post||More Than 20,000|
|Qualification||10th & 12th Passed|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Post Category||UP Government Schemes|
Motive to Launch UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Bharti 2022
The primary goal of Jal Sakhi Yojana is that the ladies of the town can likewise be given work all alone so they also can contribute similarly in the improvement of the country. Ladies can likewise do this kind of occupation effectively by remaining in their town and can likewise deal with themselves and their relatives. Ladies will likewise be given an honorarium under this plan. The public authority has made an arrangement to keep a compensation of about ₹ 6000 for this.
Eligibility Criteria For UP Mahila Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022
All That women who want to apply under this scheme will have to follow the eligibility Criteria of the scheme as listed below.
- Only the Permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh Can apply for it.
- The Minimum education Qualification for this Recruitment must be a 10th and 12th class passes from any recognized Board.
- The age of the applying candidates is more than 18 years.
- You Can apply on the same gram Panchayat where the candidate Belongs.
Documents Required For Jal Sakhi Bharti
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- any Identity Card.
- Pan card of the women.
- bank passbook Detail.
- Valid mobile number.
- Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate and.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- 2 passport photos.
Apply Online For UP Jal Sakhi Yojana 2022 Registration Form
All That women who want to apply for Jal Sakhi Yojana can apply by following the steps given below.
- In the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana application process, ladies should contact the lady’s self-improvement gatherings working in their particular regions.
- Then you get the UP Jal Sakhi Yojana Application Form from them.
- You need to fill the application structure cautiously and join every one of the expected records alongside the application structure.
- You should gather your receipt by submitting it to the Women Self Help Group.
- You have to fill the Application Form and then upload the documents with the form.
FAQ’s of Jal Sakhi Yojana
Eligible Women will get Rs.6,000 Per month.
You must be 10th and 12th class Pass.