Bharat Mandapam Delhi Ticket Price 2023, Timing, Venue Location and Tickets Booking Online, Bharat Mandapam Delhi location, Bharat mandapam delhi ticket price sunday,Bharat mandapam delhi ticket price for public, Bharat mandapam delhi ticket price today.
Bookings for Bharat Mandapam in Delhi will be accepted following the G20 in September. According to officials, the location will hold three government events before being used for the G20 summit preparations in the first week of August.
According to people with knowledge of the situation, the new International Exhibition cum Convention Centre (IECC) or “Bharat Mandapam,” which Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially opened on Wednesday at the Pragati Maidan complex, will begin taking reservations for events the second week of September.
Bharat Mandapam Delhi Ticket Price 2023
Bharat Mandapam, dubbed India’s largest MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions) destination, is a 123-acre complex with halls that can hold more than 10,000 people. The location will serve as the host site for the G20 Leaders’ Summit on September 9 and 10, under the auspices of the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO). The renovations began in 2017.
“We are preparing to open the centre for events, and reservations will go up following the G20 conference in September. Although we are unable to draw direct parallels, it is unquestionably one of the biggest convention halls of its kind in the world, according to Union Commerce Secretary Sunil Barthwal.
Overview of Bharat Mandapam Delhi Ticket 2023
|Name of Place
|Event Host at Bharat Mandapam
|Tickets Price, Booking, Venue
Highlights of Bharat Mandapam Delhi
- On July 26, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave it its formal opening. It features modern amenities like exhibition spaces, a convention centre, and an amphitheatre.
- Bharat Mandapam will host a rich tapestry of customs from 29 various nations, including India and the special invitees, throughout the G20 conference. Additionally, it will present actual and virtual displays, giving visitors a fully immersive experience.
- The location is home to a massive Nataraja bronze statue that stands 27 feet tall, is made of Ashtadhatu, and weighs roughly 18 tonnes. The sculpture was created by Radhakrishnan Sthapaty, a well-known sculptor from Swami Malai, Tamil Nadu, who finished the masterwork in just seven months.
- The architectural wonder Bharat Mandapam has been created to serve as a site for sizable international exhibitions, trade expos, conventions, conferences, and numerous renowned assemblies. It would represent India as a leading worldwide commercial centre.
- The venue also boasts a striking multi-purpose hall and plenary hall that, together, have a seating capacity of up to 7,000 people, exceeding that of Australia’s Sydney Opera House.
- It was constructed with an estimated investment of Rs 2,700 crores and features a large number of meeting rooms, auditoriums, lounges, an amphitheatre, and a fully-stocked business centre, making it suitable to hold a variety of events.
What is Mean By Bharat Mandapam?
Bharat Mandapam draws inspiration from “Lord Basaveshwara’s concept of Anubhav Mandapam”, which was a platform for public ceremonies.
It will be open to the public and will offer comprehensive facilities and extensive amenities to contribute to the country’s ambition of advancing into a contemporary and developed society.
Bharat Mandapam Delhi Cost
Bharat Mandapam, which was constructed for roughly Rs 2,700 crores, has a large number of meeting rooms, auditoriums, lounges, an amphitheatre, and a fully-stocked business centre, making it appropriate for a variety of events.
Bharat Mandapam Delhi Venue Location
Bharat Mandapam, situated in the national capital’s Pragati Maidan, will not only host leaders including Joe Biden, Rishi Sunak and Emmanuel Macron, but also be the venue for the ‘working lunch’, hosted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, for the world leaders.
PM Modi on Friday changed his display picture on X (formerly Twitter) to that of the Bharat Mandapam, the venue of the G20 summit. The picture shows a brightly-lit Bharat Mandapam with a Nataraja statue installed there.
Bharat Mandapam Delhi Tickets Price List 2023
The opening timings for the park will be kept from 10 AM to 10 PM. The Ticket prices will vary for the park in Punjabi Bagh.
- Adults: INR100
- Children in Daytime: 50
- Adults in Evening: 150
- Children in Evening: 75
- Senior Citizen in Evening: 75
- Senior Citizen in Daytime: 150
- MCD School Students: Entry Free
- School Students: 40 Per Child/ 90 Per Adult
How to Book Bharat Mandapam Delhi Ticket Price 2023 Booking Online?
This expansive complex will be open to the public and will offer comprehensive facilities in support of the nation’s aspiration to progress into a modern and developed society.
The “Make in India”-themed complex is divided into three levels or floors and has traditional Indian furnishings as well as cutting-edge audio-visual equipment. There are 18 rooms on the lowest floor, or L1, with varied sizes.
The third floor, or L3, includes a sizable main hall with seating for 4,000 people as well as an adjacent amphitheatre with 3,000 seats. Additionally, these two areas can be joined to hold a gathering for more than 7,000 people.
Tickets Booking Link: Click Here