Camp Lights Mamalakandam | Booking Price | Contact Number:- Camping is an outdoor recreational activity that involves spending time in nature, typically in a tent or other temporary shelter. It is a popular pastime for many people who enjoy being in the great outdoors, exploring nature, and disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Camping can take many forms, from primitive backcountry camping in remote wilderness areas to more comfortable camping in developed campsites with amenities like running water, toilets, and electricity. There are also many different types of camping equipment, from basic sleeping bags and tents to more advanced gear like camping stoves, lanterns, and backpacks.
Some popular activities while camping include hiking, fishing, swimming, and exploring the natural surroundings. Many people also enjoy cooking meals over an open fire or a portable camping stove, and spending time relaxing around a campfire in the evenings.
While camping can be a fun and rewarding experience, it is important to be prepared and follow safety guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. This includes bringing appropriate gear and clothing for the weather and environment, being aware of potential hazards like wildlife and weather conditions, and practicing Leave No Trace principles to minimize impact on the natural environment.
Camp Lights Mamalakandam
Mamalakandam is a little lovely town situated around 32 kms from Kothamangalam taluk in Ernakulam region and 86 kms towards east from locale head quarters kakkanad with a typical rise of 1200 meters above ocean level. It is one of the secret vacation destinations in kerala. The spot partakes in an ideal and wonderful environment lasting through the year and is renowned for its tranquil retreat amidst a lavish manor.
The fact of the matter is best appropriate for voyagers and extraordinary spot for setting up camp and traveling. The journey to the spot is perhaps of the most agreeable and critical experience that the traveler can be experienced. Wild backwoods house the most well known types of creatures like elephant , wild deer, tiger, and so forth. Assuming that you are sufficiently fortunate, you could recognize them during the traveling. Regardless, what you do at this spot, the residents are the gatekeeper of Mamalakandam.
Camp Lights Mamalakandam Booking- Overview
|Article Title||Camp Light Mamalakandam|
|How to Book||Online|
|Booking Link||Click Here|
Features of Camp Lights Mamalakandam
There is Jeep safari facility at “Koyinippara”. The local Jeep safari is exciting. They will take you to the top of the hill and even you can camp there if you want.
People can go for trekking too. You must get all the permissions first for trekking and should have sound health before undertaking the same.
People with poor health must not undertake Jeep safari and trekking.
On the route there is a place called ‘Double Kettu Chappathu Kadavu” where the stream of river flow on top of rocks, and there we saw many people taking bathe and having fun.
The forest view is fantastic, there and many adivasi people (Tribal settlement) live near the forest. The tribal people are protected by the government and they have special privileges.
The Periyar river is flowing by the side of the road we travel and it is a fantastic view in many places. People grow all kinds of crops here like black pepper, ginger, cardamom, cocoa, turmeric, coffee etc. You can buy pure spices from here.
How to Reach for Camp Lights Mamalakandam?
While travelling from Cochin to Munnar Route, get down at Kothamangalam Town. Then either take a bus or Taxi and travel to Mamalakandam.
On the route you will find very beautiful and scenic places like “ “Thattekad bird sanctuary” which is famous for its birds, Kuttampuzha village, which is on the banks of the river periyar.
There is a beautiful and breath-taking forest area with full of elephants while you drive. Wild elephants have killed many people travelling through this forest, you need to be careful while travelling during night.
Places for Visit Near To Camp Lights Mamalakandam
How to Get Ready For Camping at Camp Lights Mamalakandam?
When planning a camping trip, there are several requirements to consider to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Here are some of the most important requirements:
- Shelter: A tent or other form of shelter is essential for camping. Make sure your shelter is appropriate for the environment and weather conditions you will be camping in.
- Sleeping bag and pad: A sleeping bag and sleeping pad will provide insulation and comfort while sleeping. Choose a sleeping bag rated for the temperatures you will encounter and a sleeping pad that provides adequate cushioning.
- Food and water: Plan ahead to ensure you have enough food and water for the duration of your camping trip. Bring a portable stove and fuel, or plan to cook over an open fire if allowed.
- Clothing: Dress in layers and bring clothing appropriate for the weather and environment. Bring rain gear, a warm jacket, and extra socks.
- Navigation: Bring a map and compass, and know how to use them. A GPS or smartphone can also be helpful, but always carry a paper map as a backup.
- First aid kit: A basic first aid kit should include bandages, antiseptic wipes, and any necessary medications.
- Lighting: Bring a headlamp or flashlight and extra batteries.
- Personal hygiene items: Bring toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and any other personal hygiene items you may need.
- Trash bags: Always pack out your trash and leave no trace. Bring trash bags to dispose of waste properly.
- Permits and reservations: Some campsites require permits or reservations, so make sure you have any necessary paperwork in advance.