DHE Odisha Laptop Distribution 2023 List, Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Merit List, dheodisha.gov.in, Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha (BYSY Odisha) 2023 – Laptop Distribution Merit List Odisha Online Registration, Free Laptop Tablet Distribution Scheme to Meritorious Students Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Check Students Beneficiary List, Guideline, Laptop Specifications, and Online Application Status at Official Website http://dheodisha.gov.in/.
The state government of Odisha state launched an Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for the meritorious students of the state. All that students who passed in their 12th class board exam can apply under this scheme who placed first division in the exam. More than 1500 students going to be benefited from this scheme. All the students who want to apply under this scheme can make the online registration for this scheme.
Now with the help of this scheme, I would like to tell you about a brief summary of the scheme. The complete name of this scheme is Biju Yuva Shashktikaran yojana. Under this Biju Free Laptop Scheme 2023, the state government distribute free laptops and tablets to the students who took place in the merit list as declared by the board.
DHE Odisha Laptop Distribution 2023 List
In this article, you will come to know about the online applying procedure of the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme, eligibility criteria of the scheme, features of laptops. We also told you about the merit list of Biju Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
Biju Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Odisha
Under this scheme, all students who belong to the science stream or arts stream will get a laptop. The government made the 30 modal centers to distribute the free laptops to the students. To improve the education quality in the state, the state government provides free laptops to the students. With the help of these free laptops and tablets, they will learn more things from the internet and can also prepare themselves for the competitive exams.
This is a really good scheme in which every student has an interest. So to get the free laptop they do hard work in the exam. This type of scheme are really good so that students will learn from it.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
so guys the Odisha Free Laptop scheme is started to improve the education quality in the state. After taking the laptop by the state government, students can learn more things and can do advanced study. This is the digital platform for the students to learn advanced techniques of education. In nowadays the laptop is very important for these students to submit and make their education project. At the time of Corona, students can attend their online classes through their laptop and smartphone.
Under This scheme, the free laptop will be distributed to the students who get the rank in the meritorious. The list of the beneficiary students will be displayed or released on the official website of the Department.
it is very important for all the students that they have to clear their 12th Class Annual Examination from the board.
Overview of DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
|Name of scheme||DHE Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|Announced by||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||12th Class Pass Students|
|Benefit provides||Free laptop and Tablet|
|How to apply||Online|
|Category of Post.||Government Schemes of Odisha|
Motive to launch Biju Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
The main motive to launch this scheme is to improve the quality of education in the state. After getting the free laptops by the state government they will learn more from the internet. They also get ready for higher study. They can also prepare themselves for the incoming competitive exams. So every students must have to apply under this scheme if they are eligible for this scheme.
Features of Yuva Shashktikaran Yojana Odisha 2023
- This scheme is launched by the state government of the Odisha state. With the help of this scheme state government development the education facility in the state.
- The expected date of distribution of free laptop under Biju Odisha Free Laptop Scheme is about at the end of this year I.e. December.
- In this scheme only15000 meritorious students get the free laptop from the state government of the Odisha.
- To distribute the laptops to the students government setup the 30 Nodal centres so that they will provide the free laptop under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana 2023
No matter you are girl or boy, both students can apply for this scheme if you qualify the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- To take the benefit of this scheme, you just complete you 12th board examination.
- Only the meritorious students of the Odisha State can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The age of the students lies between 18 years to 25 years.
- In 12th class , students must contained 70% or above marks in 12th class examination. Or if you have 69. % then you are not eligible for this scheme.
Apply Online for Biju Odisha Free laptop Distribution Scheme
First of all, all that students who want to take benefit of this scheme, have to apply online for this scheme. This is the first step to take the benefit of this scheme. the state government of Odisha collect the data of the students from their school so that they provide these laptops to the students. The list of the merit students was uploaded on the official website of the scheme. You must have to check the same.
DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Merit List 2023
So now all that students who want to check your name in the list, you have to follow the steps given below.
- In first step you have to login the official website of the Biju Yuva Sashktikaran Yojana. This is the home page of the website.
- In the home page of the website you have to find the link of Biju Odisha Laptop Distribution Merit List 2022-23.
- After click on the link, in front of you the new page with complete district wise list open. You can download in in PDF.
- In this way from the PDF file you can check your name.
Download PDF Odisha Free Laptop Yojana Student District Wise List 2023
|Sl No||District||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|
FAQ’s of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution List
The name of this scheme Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
The minimum percentage is 70% for this scheme.
department collects the data of the students and upload the merit list on the official website. You can check it from the official website.