www.aims.kerala.gov.in Registration Login 2022, AIMS Farmer Registration Portal, AIMS portal login, Kerala Farmers Welfare Board registration, www.aims.kerala.gov.in/subhiksha keralam registration.
Here you will go to get the complete detail about www.aims.kerala.gov.in Registration 2022. This is the official website of the government of Kerala which is known as the Agriculture Information Management System which is concerned with the Agriculture Development and Farmer’s Welfare Department of the state. After completing the registration you can also make the www.aims.kerala.gov.in Login later.
As we all know that the State of Kerala with the department of Agriculture Development and Farmers welfare launched new schemes for the benefit of the farmers of the state. The name of this scheme is known as Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022. The scheme is introduced by the Transport Minister of Kerala Mr. A.K Saseendran.
By Launching this scheme the state government of Kerala going to provide financial and technical support assistance in the agricultural sectors of the state to the beneficiaries i.e. Farmers of the Kerala state.
Kerala Aims Portal Registration Form 2022
All that beneficiaries who want to avail the benefit of this system will have to complete the online registration on the Portal. This portal is working with the agricultural department of the state. Now through the help of this article, you will go to get the complete information that how to avail the benefit of the Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022 by completing the AIMS farmer Registration 2022.
Don’t worry we going to provide you with the steps wise steps detail to complete the www.aims.kerala.gov.in Registration Login etc. read the whole article given below.
Overview of Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022 Registration at aims.kerala.gov.in
|Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
|Scheme announced By
|Transport Minister of state
|Name of Portal
|Agriculture Information Management System
|Agriculture Development & Farmer’s Welfare
|Beneficiaries of scheme
|All Farmers of the state
|Provide Financial and Technical support to the farmers on time
|Kerala Govt scheme
Online Services Available on the AIMS Portal Kerala
There are so many other online services has also been available on the AIMS Portal Kerala.
- 24 hours support.
- Open source technology.
- Signup detail.
- Registration link.
- Registration through window online.
By Making the online Registration on the AIMS Kerala you can get the services of all the listed above. This is a very good step that has been taken by the state government of Kerala for the welfare of the Farmers of the state.
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Now all the interested beneficiaries who want to complete the online registration for this scheme will have to check the eligibility criteria as given below.
- The farmers of the Kerala state can be eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers should be permanent residents of the Kerala state.
- You also have to submit the important documents with the registration form.
Documents List for AIMS Farmer Registration
At the time of registration, you have to submit the following documents as the list given below.
- Farmer Aadhar Card Number.
- PAN Card Number.
- Any ID proof of the Farmers.
- Bonafide or Domicile Certificate of Farmers.
- Saving Bank account detail.
- Bank account number with IFSC Code etc.
Number of Registered Number as AIMS Kerala
|Institution wise registration
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme Application Procedure
|Rejected or return
Amount Given under Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
Benefit of AIMS Agriculture Farmer Registration
After completing the online registration on the portal the farmers will get the following benefits from the department.
- You will get the financial support on time when you wants.
- Registered farmers also get technical assistance support from the agricultural sectors of the state on time.
- It will save the time of the Farmers
- The main motive to Launch this scheme is to make the income of the Farmers Double.
AIMS Kerala Helpline Number
|0471 2303990, 0471 2309122
|firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
|Department of Agriculture Development & Farmer’s welfare Government of Kerala Vikas Bhawan.
Steps to Register For AIMS Farmer Registration www.aims.kerala.gov.in
Now all the interested farmers will have to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, beneficiaries farmers will have to visit the official website of the AIMS Kerala.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Here you have to click on the link of Registration.
- When you click on that link the new web page opens in front of you.
- Here you have to select a category like Individual Group or Institution.
- When you submit the category then have to enter the Aadhar Card Number and have to generate the OTP.
- The OTP will come in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and then have to attach the documents.
- After this, you have to enter the Bank detail and then submit it.
- In this way, you complete the Registration.
Steps www.aims.kerala.gov.in Login
All the farmers who complete the online registration on the portal can log in to their account as steps given below.
- Again you have to visit the official website of the AIMS Kerala.
- Here on the home page of the website, you will have to find the link to log in.
- When you got it to click on that.
- Enter the registered mobile number and get the OTP.
- After getting the OTP put the same on the given place and then click on the login.
- In this way you login into your account.
FAQs www.aims.kerala.gov.in Registration Login
The main motive to start the registration is to provide financial and technical support to the registered farmers.
No Farmers can complete the Registration when they want.