Kerala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme 2023 Online Registration Form, Rubber Board Online Payment, Rubber Production Subsidy 2023, www.ebt.kerala.gov.in.
Hello readers, in this article we are providing you the full-fledged information regarding a new scheme launched by the Kerala government i.e “Karala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme 2023”. In this scheme government of Kerala promotes the rubber production in their state. Mainly this scheme government provides funds for plantation, production and sales of Rubber with the collaboration of private companies. This is a sixth phase of Kerala Rubber Production Incentive scheme.
Government of Kerala thinks to provide Rs. 150 per Kilogram of RSS 4 sheet rubber, which is deem to be very beneficial to the farmers of Rubber.
Kerala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme 2023
Initially this scheme was running from 3rd July 2015, now this is the sixth phase of this Rubber scheme. Main motive of this scheme is to protect Rubber farmers from falling of rubber prices globally. This scheme is only for those rubber farmers who own less than 5 hectares of land and assistance of land not more than 2 hectares. The production of Rubber up to 1800 kg per hectares per year, only those farmers are liable to get incentive from government under this scheme.
Kerala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme 2023
In this year government of Kerala sanctioned 300 crores budget only for subsidy payments under this scheme. There are about Ninety three hundred rubber farmers are qualified to get the benefit of this scheme and twenty two hundred societies are worked under this scheme. Total 12 lakh rubber small or medium class farmer registered under this incentive scheme.
Rubber Products under this scheme
- Rubber specified Code 4001 – In this scheme government of Kerala covers Natural Rubber, natural gums, rubber forms of balata, guayule, chicly, rubber plates and sheets.
- Code Number 019 –living plants, material of raw vegetables.
- Code number 400110 –natural latex rubber
- 400122 – TSNR
- 400129 – other
Features of Kerala Rubber Production Subsidy Scheme
The Kerala Rubber production is a schemewhich protect small farmers from fall if prices of rubber. In this scheme daily cost and price per kilogram of rubber set up by the Rubber Board of the state. If we talk about the beneficiaries of this scheme, about 10 lakh rubber d farmers are registered under this scheme and get the benefits of incentive. NABARD Bank and other companies which is listed with rubber board are providing the loan under this scheme.
Launching of Scheme
Firstly this scheme has been launched on 3rd July 2015 by the Kerala government.
Eligible criteria For Kerala Rubber Production Scheme
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Kerala.
- The person should be a rubber farmer.
- Farmer owned a land of rubber cultivation not more than 5 hectares.
- The person should be registered under this scheme.
Rubber Production Incentive Scheme Online Payment Status
In the year of 2019 total number of 1 66,194 sale bills are received by the Rubber board small farmers . Under this scheme funds are provided by the Kerala government. Funds are provided through internal and external budgetary resources. In the year 2019 total 0.77 crore funds are given to the rubber farmers.
In India rubber industry is also is the important industry, which day by day faces so many problems. Government of Kerala framed so many schemes for the betterment rubber industry in their state, Kerala Rubber production incentive scheme 2020 is one of the scheme launched by the government. In this scheme government secures the farmer and given to them minimum INR 150 per kilogram price for their rubber.
Kerala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme 2023 Application Form
- The rubber farmer who want to avail the benefit of this scheme will apply through online mode by website link-http://csckerala.com.
- In this application the applicant has to upload the photographs, scanned copy of land tax receipt,bank passbook,Aadhar card and other required documents.
- Amount of incentive or subsidy directly given to the bank of farmer and it may directly transferred to the bank account of farmer.
How to check Rubber Incentive Payment Status
- Open the official website http://csckerala.com.
- Select the “Beneficiary Status details” option.
- Fill the correct details.
FAQ’s of Kerala Rubber Production Incentive Scheme
This scheme is launched by the state government of Karnataka, under which state government provide the amount for plantation.
By apply online you can take the benefit of this scheme.
Web Portal is www.ebt.kerala.gov.in.