Get the complete detail about the Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana 2023 How to Apply, Bank Linked Subsidy Documents Required, Important dates, Application forms, Online Registration Procedure, and Eligibility Criteria.
The Finance Corporation of the Telangana state going to provide benefits to 5000 Minorities Families by providing the Minority Loan Scheme 2023 in Telangana. Under this scheme, the eligible families will go to get a Loan amount of Rs.1 to 2 Lakh. After that, the state government also provides them the Subsidy over the Loan.
The Telangana government has endorsed a Rs 50 crore spending plan to execute the “Bank Linked Subsidy – Economic Support Scheme” for minorities. Through this plan, 5,000 families will be benefitted and they will be furnished with a credit of Rs 100,000-2,00,000 relying upon class. The Category-I of the bank-connected endowment is worth Rs 1 lakh with an 80 percent sponsorship, and Category-II is worth Rs 2 lakh with a 70 percent appropriation.
Read the whole article to Know more about it.
Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana 2023 Apply Online
As of late Chief, Minster KCR endorsed a spending plan of Rs 50 crores for Minorities Finance Corporation. Under this sum, we have chosen to give credits to 5,000 families under classification I of the bank-connected sponsorship, which are worth Rs 1 lakh with an 80 percent endowment, and Category II, which are worth Rs 2 lakh with a 70 percent sponsorship.
They Have separated credits into two classes initial one lakhs advances for 3,500 families and two lakhs advances for 1,500 families. The public authority’s moto is to help destitute individuals and make them monetarily solid, aside from this administration has sent off many plans for unfortunate minority individuals like Shaadi Mubarak, Education credits, and so on, similar to this Government of Telangana assisting the unfortunate minority with peopling with plans.
Overview of the Telangana Minority Loan Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme
|Minority Loan Scheme
|Chief Minister of State
|Finance Corporation of Telangana
|How to apply
|Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.2 Lakh
|5000 Families who belong to Minority Community
|Telangana Govt Schemes
Eligibility Criteria For Muslim Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana Requirement
All that people who want to avail the benefit under this scheme will have to follow the eligibility Criteria set by the department. After full filling the requirement you all can easily get the benefit of the scheme.
- The age of the applying candidates must be between 21 years to 55 years. For That, you have to provide the age certificate for proof.
- In Rural areas, the annual income of the Family must be less Than 1.5 Lakh and in an urban area, it must be below 2 Lakh.
- Also, Have to submit the affidavit and Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- This scheme belongs to the state of Telangana, so you must be a permanent citizen of the state.
- In this scheme, there are two categories have been made by the department.
Documents Required For Telangana Minority Subsidy Loan Scheme
At the time of applying online for this scheme you also have to submit the following documents as listed below.
- Bonafide Certificate of the applicant.
- Annual Income Certificate.
- Minority and Caste Certificate.
- Bank account Detail.
- Aadhar card.
- Mobile Number which is linked with the Aadhar card and bank account.
- Photograph in Passport size.
Telangana Minority Bank Linked Subsidy Scheme 2023 Application Form
Now after reading the above-said detail, there are so many people who want to avail the benefit of this scheme and will have to fill out the application form. The Bank Linked Subsidy Scheme for minority People is available on the official website. The official website is tsobmms.cgg.gov.in. For that, you have to visit the official website and then have to find the official notification of the minority Loan Scheme in Telangana.
After that, you have to download the full notification and read all the detail which is given in the notification. After understanding the same you have to download the Application form which is available in the notification. You can fill out this application form manually and then have to attach the documents. submit it.
Apply Online For Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana 2023 Registration tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
Now if you want to apply online then you have to follow the steps given below. But before that, you have to get ready with the documents list of that given above.
- First of all, eligible people will have to open the official website of the concerned Department. We provide you with the direct link in the quick link section.
- After clicking on that link the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- Here You have to find the Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana Application Form.
- When you get it then you have to click on that link.
- Then you will see that the Telangana Minority Loan Scheme Form will be open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the correct detail in the same form by putting the correct detail as per the documents.
- Upload the documents, Photograph, and then submit it.
- In this way, you complete the Registration.
|Telangana Govt Schemes
FAQs of Minority Loan Scheme in Telangana
The main motive to Launch this scheme is to make strong people who belong to the minority category.
There are two category people are targeting under the scheme.
It will be Rs.1 Lakh to Rs.2 Lakh.