WBNC Reciprocal Registration Form 2023, Verification List wbnc.in, West Bengal Nursing Council Registration verification list, West Bengal Nursing Council Registration Renewal Online, Name of Registrar, West Bengal Nursing Council.
The online registration for the WBNC Reciprocal 2023 has started now. There are various types of courses In the WBNC so students will get many options courses WBNC. The young youth of India is taking very much interest in the medical field because they want to serve their nation’s people in good health. The direct link for the official website is already been given by us in the below section of this post. Students can do their registration from there easily. The registration process will be held fully in online mode.
In today’s post, we will give you complete knowledge regarding the West Bengal Nursing Council reciprocal 2023 registration. You will get to know other details too like the required document, registration process step by step, eligibility criteria, fee for registration, important details, etc. so stay in touch till the end.
WBNC Reciprocal Registration Form 2023
Now all the candidates who were looking for the WBNC reciprocal registration form for 2023 can apply for their registration. The registrations are open for the 2023 session. The official website is www.wbnc.in or the application can also visit to the http:/164.119.144:800. for the registration.
Through the West Bengal, the Nursing Council application can acquire all the necessary information regarding the registration process. The mode for registration will be online. For all the students who want to do something in the medical field and want to give some contribution to WBNVC, this program is initiated for them especially. All the students can choose timetables on their own.
Overview of West Bengal Nursing Council Reciprocal Registration
|West Bengal Nursing Council reciprocal registration.
|Indian nursing council.
|BSC Nursing, GNM.
|All the applicants who are interested in the nursing-related fields.
|Mode of registration
|Fee for registration
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the WBNC Registration 2023?
- For the course GNM:- the applicants have to have at least 40 percent aggregate in their previous educational qualification with the PCB subjects with English.
- For the course BSC nursing:- in all subjects such as biology, English, chemistry, and physics the 45 percent marks in the previous education qualification are necessary.
- In Both examinations, the practical and the theoretical examination the candidate has to pass in their previous education qualification.
- Having a PCB subject is compulsory in the previous qualification and the marks criteria must be with the INC.
- Only through the SBI branch, the Rs. 2,030/- registration fee will be accepted.
- Only the applicant of BSC nursing and GNM are eligible for this WBNC registration 2023.
- All the candidates of OBC, ST, PWD, and SC caste, have to provide their caste certificate so that they can get five percent of relaxation.
- Applicants have to provide all the necessary documents like their previous qualification documents, caste certificate, etc.
- All the applicants of OBC, ST, PWD, and SC caste all have to get an individual forty percent of marks in English subject of their previous education qualification.
- There are three and three and a half year courses for the GNC applicants and four-year courses for the BCS nursing. In each subject, in both theoretical and practical examinations, the applicant has to have 50 percent of the marks and that must be done individually each year. The officials will not welcome a candidate having a combined marks sheet.
Required Documents for WBNC Reciprocal Registration
- Candidate of BSC nursing:- university provided degree’s one scanned photocopy. And that must be clearly visible.
- Candidate of GNM:- council provided one scanned photocopy of the certificate of GNM diploma. And that must be clearly visible.
- One photocopy of the candidate’s +2 standard mark sheet.
- Candidate’s birth certificate.
- Acknowledgment slip’s photocopy.
- Working candidates have to provide their certificate of still working. Whether they are working in any nursing home or in any private hospital they have to provide certificates and that should be with the up to date of working.
- All the working applicants have to provide their working officials’ signatures along with stamps on their six months payslips.
- On the still working certificate, the id of the employee must be openly declared.
- The applicant also has to provide their online application form’s one photocopy.
- University or state nursing council provided course certificates.
- Two photocopies of the Parent council provided registration certificate with renewable time.
How to Apply Online For WBNC Reciprocal Registration www.wbnc.in
- Firstly, go to the website of WBNC which is www.wbnc.in.
- Then automatically the homepage of the website will open on your device’s screen, here on the right side of the page you will see a link called reciprocal registration just tap on that link.
- Then, on the next page, you have to open the link called new registration which you will get after a little bit of scrolling down.
- After this, a form called the registration form will open on your screen, just enter all the required details in the form.
- Once you are done with the form filling then just tap on the option called to submit. Then a verification will take place and once the verification will be done your account will create.
- Now for the login process
- Enter your phone number along with your password and also enter the same captcha code you will see on the screen. After this tap on the option called to sign in.
- Then, you will get an OTP on your given number, just fill the same in the asked column and tap on the button called to submit.
- After these steps, you will again be redirected to the WBNC website dashboard.
Some Necessary Details about WBNC Registration Nursing Verification List
- The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria only can apply for the WBNC registration.
- And only before 12 pm, the registration will take place. So all the applicants who wants to apply have to go to the WBNC prior to 12 PM with all the required documents.
- The application can also get any further verification date through the official website if they are unable to go to the WBC before 12 pm.
- There is no facility for other dates provided by the council, so it is necessary for all the applicants to go to the council location with all the necessary documents on time.
|West Bengal Govt Schemes
FAQ’s WBNC Reciprocal Registration
This WBNC reciprocal registration has been completed by the candidates who hold nursing degrees like GNC and BSC Nursing.
The step-wise step information is given above. You Can check it from there.