Complete Detail of Uttar Pradesh Wheat and UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023-24 at eproc.up.gov.in which is also with E Kray Pranali.
Uttar Pradesh Government started the Online E Uparjan Portal for the Gehu Kharid. So with the help of this portal, the farmers can able to sell their Gehun on this portal to needy people. To sell their crop through this online portal you have to make the Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023.
After making the online registration the farmers can get the accurate price of the crops from the Government Agencies. So with the help of this article, we are going to provide you the information that how the Farmers can make the Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023 and also about the information that how you can sell your crops through this portal.
As per the report, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh going to purchase the wheat from the other government on the coming 1st of April. All the registered farmers on the official website can also sell their Gehu through this portal. To provide a fixed price for the crop the state government makes the fixed MSP a minimum support amount for the farmers.
UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration 2023
We all face this Covid-19 and people all over India face so many problems. Along with that the Farmers from all over India also face so many difficulties. Now the Ravi Season has been coming but due to the lockdown in India, there are so many difficulties in selling the Gehu Online.
There are so many places where the Kisan going to sell their Wheat crop online. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the state government going to buy the Gehu from 15th May 2023.
So now all that farmers who want to sell their Crops can make the online registration on the E-Uparjan Portal. The Online registration Will be started on the 15th of April 2023. So you can also start making the online registration for the Gehu Kharid.
Overview of UP Gehu Kharid Online Registration
|Name of Scheme
|UP Gehu Kharid
|State Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh
|E Uparjan Portal
|Farmers of the state
|How to apply
|UP Government Scheme
Motive to Launch UP Gehu Kharid Kisan Scheme
We all know that due to the Corona the government of India declared a lockdown in all over India. So we cant travel anywhere. The Farmers who have their crops will not get the proper place to sell their Gehu. After it the crop will get decomposed. To see this the state government started this new E Uparjan portal to sell the crop of the farmers online.
With the help of this portal, the farmers can also sell their crops all over India after getting the proper cost of the Wheat Crop. Before taking benefit of this scheme, you all have to make the online registration on this portal. After making the online portal you can sell your crop to the registered company or agency at the Minimum Sell Price.
With the help of this Portal when Registered Kisan sell their crop they will get the proper money for their crop and get the immediate money in their banking account. And with the help of the amount, they all can live a happy life with their family. The crop of the farmers is also safe.
Key Features of UP E Uparjan Portal
There are so many features of this E Kray Pranali with the help that the state government going to provide the benefit the farmers of the state.
- All that farmers who want to take their crops for sale in the Mandi, first of all, have to make the online registration on the Uparjan Portal. After making the online registration the Kisan will get the Token. So after getting the token at the time of your turn you have to visit the Mandi and sell the crops. With the help of the token, you can save time.
- In the year 2022, the state government of Uttar Pradesh make the 5500 purchase centers in all over the state to purchase the Crop from the farmers.
- The government decides the MSP ( Minimum Support Price ) is about Rs.1,925 Per quintal.
- The benefit of this UP Gehu Kharid scheme has been given to the farmers of the state.
Steps for Gehu Kharid Online Registration UP 2023-24 at eproc.up.gov.in
Let’s have a look to get the detail for making the online registration for the Gehu Khareed. The procedure to make the online registration is so easy that we are going to provide you the step-wise step information about it. Read the following detail:-
- All the interested farmers who want to make the online registration for the Gehu Khareed Portal, then have to visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh i.e. https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. On this home page, you have to find the link of Gehu Khareed Hetu Kisan Panjikaran Link which is shown in Hindi as well as in the English Language.
- When you click on that link a new page opens in front of you on your laptop screen.
- You will see the new registration form open in front of you. Here in this registration form you have to enter the Valid Mobile number which you can use at present.
- Visitors when you enter your mobile number and then have to enter the code shown on the screen and then click on the button of Aage Badhe and then submit.
- Now you will see the Gehun Khareed Portal in front of you.
- The new registration form again opens in front of you, now you have to enter the information of your personal detail like the name of the farmer, Father’s Name, Address, Valid mobile Number, Number of Aadhar card detail, etc.
- Before submitting the registration form you have to verify the information you enter and then submit the same by clicking on the Register Button.
- Now at the time of completion of the registration, you also have to get the information on the Rules and regulations of the Gehu Khareed.
- When you understand all the information than have to go to the link in the Application Form section. You can download the Application Form in pdf format.
UP Farmer Registration Amendment 2023
If any time at the time of filling in the information is not correct in the registration form then you can make the correction in the same by clicking on the Registration Amendment Link available On the official website.
- At the time of any discrepancy in the form, your registration and the benefit which are going to get in the future goes affected. So I always advised you to verify the information you enter in the form before submitting the same.
- But if you face the same then you first have to verify the account with the help of the mobile number which you provide at the time of making the online registration.
- Then, if you log in to your account with the help of a mobile number then you can make the changes in your basic information.
- At the time of making the online registration, Aadhar Card Number is most important for all the farmers.
- You also have to verify your Bank account Detail with IFSC Code. So that the payment will be received in your account.
- You can make the changes in your login id by using the procedure given here.
- If you want to log in to your account you use your mobile number and also have to fill out the Cache Code.
- The next section which is coming is formal cant lock all the detail you provide.
- If you want to lock your detail then provide your valid mobile number and Captcha Code.
- Take the printout of your application form.
Take Print of Uttar Pradesh Farmer Registration Form
- Every farmer who has already made the online registration for the Gehu Kharid can take the printout of the application form by visiting the official website.
- The official website is known as E Krya Pranali or E Uparjan portal.
- It is very easy you just have to log on to the official website given. Then take the printout of the UP Farmer registration form.
- Then enter your registration number and mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha Code detail and then click on the button to submit the information.
How to Create Token after Lock at eproc.up.gov.in
It is very important to know about all the farmers that after making the online registration on the Gehu Khareed Portal they can also create the token so that later they can use the same to sell the crop.
- For Create the token you just need to click on the link of Create a Token section.
- The new page opens in front of you. Here have to choose the following information like
- District Name.
- Distribution center.
- Registration number of the Farmer.
- The amount and Purchase date.
- After it you are able to get the token.
Document List for UP Gehu Kharid Portal
All the visitors have to submit the documents with the registration form.
- Land paper with the Khasra Khatauni Number in which the farmers have their field and grow their crop.
- Aadhar Card of the farmers.
- All Revenue records.
- Bank account detail with Name of the Bank and Code of the bank.
- Valid Mobile number.
- Photograph of the farmers.
Eligibility Criteria for Farmer Gehu Kharid Registration
It is very important to have information about the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- Farmers who are permanent residents of the Uttar Pradesh state can apply for the UP Gehu Khareed Portal.
- Only interested farmers who want to sell their crop on the portal.
Gehu Kharid Portal Helpline Number
At the time of making the online registration if you facing any problems then you can use the following helpline number.
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 18001800150
FAQs of UP Khareed Online Registration
As per the information, the government going to start purchasing the wheat from farmers from 1st April 2021 and the last date of online registration is 1st March. And farmers start selling their crops on 15th May 2023.
The MSP which is decided by the Uttar Pradesh Government is Rs.1075/- per quintal.
So you can sell the Gehu under this scheme firstly by making the online registration as detail given above.
This Portal has been started by Uttar Pradesh State Government.
Hope this information is useful for you all. For more information, you can comment in the comment box.