Abhyudaya UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Registration, UP Free tab Scheme Students Beneficiary List, Yogi Muft Tab Scheme 2023, Eligibility Criteria.
The state government of the Uttar Pradesh going to distribute the Free tablet to the youth of the state under Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Uttar Pradesh. I know there are so many candidates who think that how they can get this free tablet from the State Government of the Uttar Pradesh.
Dear Visitors with the help of this article you will get the complete detail about the UP Free tablet Yojana 2023. After getting the free tablet scheme 2023 the youth can prepared themselves for the competitive exams like JEE, NEET , NDA and other exams.
Abhyudaya UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
More than 10 Lakh candidates are going to get the benefit under this scheme. But to get the Nishulk Tablet from the government you have to pass the exam as conducted by the state government of the Uttar Pradesh. Previously the state govermment provide the free coaching under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana to the students, but now they can also learn about the exam through the Tablet.
Under Mukhyamantri Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Uttar Pradesh only those students will get the free tablet who get the admission in the free chaoching scheme of the Uttar Pradesh. There are more than 5 Lakh students who are getting the coaching under Abhyudaya Yojana via online classes and physically classes. To participate in these coaching classes you can make the online registration till the 28th February 2023.
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 For Abhyudaya Selected Students
So now all the students who wants to apply online for the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2022 can make the online registration by visiting the official website of the scheme. The official website for making the online registration is up.gov.in.
under this scheme the students belongs to the colleges and school are able to get the Yogi Muft Tab Yojana. In this Tab you will get the study content which is preloaded by the government.
Highlights of UP Free Tablet Distribution Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||UP Free Tablet Scheme|
|Scheme Announced By||CM of the State|
|Benefit provide||Free tablet to the students|
|Motive to launch||To improve the education policy of the state.|
|State Belongs||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Scheme|
Apply Online for UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Application Form
The online registration for the UP Free tablet Yojana 2023 is already started by the state government of the Uttar Pradesh. There are also other so many state who provide the free tablet to the students for their study.
Now all the desired candidates can submit the online application for Yogi Free Tablet Scheme 2023 by visiting the official website of the scheme. The official website concerned to this UP Free tablet Yojana 2023 is up.gov.in. from this website you can also get the complete detail.
It is our personal advise for all the candidates who wants to apply online UP Free tablet Yojana 2023 once download the official notification from the official website. In this official notification you will get the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria, documents list and other important information.
Steps for UP Free tablet Scheme 2023 Online Registration
Dear visitors till date there is no any official information for the online registration for this scheme. As soon as we get the same we update the same on our website. You can read our article very carefully so that you will get the correct information. But as and when the online registration procedure open you need to follow the steps given below:-
- To make the online registration you need to visit the official website of the UP Government.
- Here you have to find the link of Registration.
- Fill the registration form.
- Submit it.
UP Free tablet Distribution Scheme Beneficiary Students List
So now know about the information that which students will get the benefit of this scheme.
- After apply online the students can check their name in the beneficiary list.
- All that students who already be the beneficiary under Abhyadaya Scheme can eligible for the scheme.
Selected District for Yogi Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Firstly this scheme is launched in few selected district. The list is given below:-
- Siddhartha Nagar.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Free Tab Scheme 2023
Under this scheme only the eligibly students get the free tab from the state government of the Uttar Pradesh. Check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Applying candidates must be the permanent residents of the Uttar Pradesh.
- You also getting the education from the government or government aided school.
- The family income of the applicant is not more than Rs.2 Lakh per year from all sources.
- You also pass your previous exam.
Document List for UP Free Tablet Scheme
With the application form you also submit the documents in spport of your income and other information.
- Bonafide certificate for the permanent residents of the state.
- School ID card.
- Valid mobile number.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar Card of the applicants.
Important Date of UP Free Tab Scheme 2023
|Starting Date of Online registration||NA|
Important facts of UP Free Tablet Scheme under Abhyudaya Yojana 2023
Now we are going to provide you some important facts about the UP Free tabs Scheme 2023, so that you can easily understand about the scheme.
- The Tab under this scheme is kep in the libarary of the college. And same is issued to the students like the book issued from the library.
- More than 160 eletronic tablets provided to the 18 government colleges to the selected district.
- This is also work under the new education policy.
- As we all know that during the COVID-19 there are so many students who are not going to school and attend the classes online.
- But some of the students not having any smartphone, internet and other stdy metrial.
- So now with the help of Tablet they can learn easily just sitting at home.
FAQ’s of UP Free Tabalet Yojana 2023
This scheme government started scheme which is announced by the CM Yogi Adityanath for the students.
Under this scheme state government distribute the free tablet to the eligible students of the state.
The information about the eligibility Criteria is given in the article.
There are more than 10 Lakh students who are going to take the benefit of this scheme.
The motive behind to launch this scheme is to provide the education facility to the students.