Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme 2022 For Students Online Registration Form, YSR Free Smartphone Scheme for Youth in Andhra Pradesh, Jagananna Free Mobile Phone Distribution Scheme, YSR Free Smartphone Distribution scheme for Students.
The Andhra Pradesh government has purpose to want the digital state and cashless deals.
This scheme is launched for the student which are belong to the backward classes. Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme for the help of the students in this digital time in the world to make the digital and cashless state.
So many states in India working under the scheme. And benefits with the scheme. On the same way Andhra Pradesh government launched this scheme. In this article you know about the scheme and its eligibility, and the process of the scheme.
So students who are eligible and get advantage of the scheme then read the article.
Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone Scheme 2022 For Students
Chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh launched the scheme Free smartphone in Andhra Pradesh for the students. The state government issue the smartphone among the eligible students of the backward classes.
The students who are not able to purchase the smartphone and are not contact or use the digital facilities can take the advantage with the scheme. The main motive of the scheme to make the India digital and help the students in to solve their problems with the help of the smartphone.
With the help of smartphone student get knowledge in their education and know about the all the transaction of the fee related with the education. They also know about the result, exams, and have knowledge about the educational courses. The smartphone help the students in so many ways.
AP YSR Free Mobile Phone Scheme
The prime minister of India Narendra Modi have always dream to make the digital and cashless India. So make the India digital government of India launch this scheme in all the state if India. This scheme help the poor students who are Below from the BPL line or poverty line.
So many students who are belong with poor families are not purchase the smartphone. Government of India issue the smartphone among the poor students who are eligible for the scheme. For more Information read the article till the end.
Highlights of the Andhra Pradesh Free Smartphone 2021
|Name of the scheme||Free smartphone for students 2022|
|Launched by :-||Jagananna|
|Category:-||students belong from the BPL line or poverty line.|
|Purpose of the scheme:-||make the state digital and cashless deals.|
Eligibility Criteria For AP Free Smartphone Distribution Scheme 2022
- Students who are apply for the scheme is permanent citizen of the state Andhra Pradesh.
- All Students have the valid identity card of the school, college, voter ID , Adhar Card etc.
- Students who are belong with BPL families and have BPL ration card can apply for the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Free Phone Distribution Scheme For Students Documents List
There are some documents that students want to need before applying the scheme. Which are given below:-
- Photocopy of Adhar Card.
- Copy of school or college identity card.
- Photocopy of the BPL card.
Benefit of YSR Jagananna Smart Phone Scheme For Students
- This scheme only for the students who are belong with the BPL families.
- State government issue the smartphone among the students of the BPL families.
- With the help if this scheme now students get all the faculties of the Internet and contact with worldwide facilities.
Apply Online For Free Smartphone Scheme 2022 For Students Andhra Pradesh Online Registration Form
Students can apply online to get advantage of the smartphone. There are few steps to apply for the scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh of free smartphone scheme which is published soon on the government website.
- After that it is necessary that to register the applicants in the official website.
- For registration students need to fill the application form on the homepage of the website.
- Students fill the name , father name ,mother name, and home address etc.
- Identity information like mobile number, Adhar card number, e-mail ID for the investigation.
- After these steps students get the OTP on the register mobile number.
- After that enter the information about the school or college of the students get the education.
- Then After that upload all the documents which are needed for the scheme and attached with the application form.
- After that cluck in the submit option and your application is submitted.
- After that register number appear on the screen.
- You can takeout the printout of the register number or also write the register number for the future use.
You can get anyother information about the scheme Andhra Pradesh free smartphone scheme for students you can visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government:-
This scheme is launched by the previous government of Andhra Pradesh to provide the free smartphone to the students.
the main motive to Launch this scheme is to provide digital platform to the students.