Apply Online For 5 Marla Plot Scheme in Punjab Form 2023, Check 5 Marla Plot Scheme Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria, Document List.
The state government of Punjab started a very new scheme with the Name of 5 Marla Plot Scheme 2023. The announcement of the Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme 2023 has been made on 2nd October 2023. Now the government also instructed the officials to identify the beneficiary under the scheme. This scheme is implemented all over the state.
The eligible beneficiary of the Punjab state will be allotted 5 Marla Plots to them. The main beneficiary under this scheme is poor people of the state who don’t have any type of land or house in their name or any family member’s name. The Gram Panchayat Officials will identify the correct beneficiary under this scheme.
So if you also want to avail of the benefit under this 5 Marla Plot Scheme in Punjab then you have to apply online for the scheme by filling up the online application form.
5 Marla Plot Scheme in Punjab Form 2023
The announcement related to this scheme has been made by the state government of the Punjab State. Under this scheme, after verifying the beneficiary they will be allotted the 5 Marla plots in the name of the head of the family. After that, you can also choose the nature of the plot i.e. you can residential plots or industrial plots under the scheme.
The Punjab government after making the announcement of this scheme begin the process to identify the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme. There are more than 1,32,620 plots of Marlas which are given to the Rural Homeless Families of the state.
Read the whole article carefully.
Overview of 5 Marlas Residential Plot Scheme Punjab
|Name of Scheme||5 Marla Plots scheme|
|State belongs||Punjab State|
|How to apply||Online|
|Beneficiary||Poor people from Rural Homeless Families|
|Number of Plots||1,32,620 Plots|
|Size of Plots||5 Marla|
|Post Category||Punjab Govt Scheme|
Punjab 5 Marla Plot Scheme Eligibility
So before applying for this scheme kindly check the eligibility criteria of the scheme as given below.
- The permanent residents of the Punjab State can eligible under this scheme.
- The people who live in the Rural area can get the benefit from this scheme.
- You should be homeless families.
- Not even any family members of the applicant have the property in the there name.
Documents List For 5 Marls Industrial Plot Scheme Punjab
At the time of applying online for the scheme, you also have to submit some documents in support of your application form.
- Residential certificate of Punjab.
- Rural residents certificate.
- Bank account detail.
- Affidavit not having property.
- Income certificate.
- Adhar Card etc.
District Wise List of 5 Marls Plots Scheme Punjab
|District Name||Number of Villages||Number of Plots|
|Sri Muktsar Sahib||269||2690|
|Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar||466||4660|
Panchayat Wise List of 5 Marls Plots Scheme
Key Features of Punjab Residential Plot Scheme
This is scheme is launched for Punjab’s Rural Homeless people. So that they will also get their own house. This scheme is approved by the former CM of the state Captain Amrinder Singh. Under this scheme, more than 1,32,620 plots have an area of 5 Marls given to each Village where the land is available in every Panchayat.
The department concerned with this scheme is the Rural Development and Panchayat department of the Punjab State. According to the scheme the DC of the district can provide at least 10 Plots in every village to the homeless families where the land is available in the Panchayat.
NOTE: To date, we don’t have the information about the 5 Marla Plots Application Form. As soon as the application is released by the government here we provide you the direct link the same.
Apply Online For Punjab 5 Marls Plot Scheme 2023 Application Form
Now all the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scheme have to follow the steps given below.
- In the First step, if you are also a homeless and landless person of the state then you can apply through your Gram Panchayat Office.
- The application form for this scheme is can be taken from Panchayat Office. In which you have to put all the data about yours.
- You also have to provide the information about the Panchayat’s Name, family members’ names, and an affidavit in which you tell about the homeless.
- The documents can be sent to the DC office by the officials of the Gram Panchayat.
- After verifying all the information if you fit the scheme, then you will get the plots in the panchayat where you live.
FAQs of Punjab 5 Marls Plots Scheme
This is a government-aided scheme in which plots having a size of 5 Marla can be given to the homeless people of the state.
The complete application procedure is given in the article.