Apply Online For Gujarat Electric E Vehicle Subsidy Scheme For Workers 2022 Registration, Gujarat Two-Wheeler Electric Bike Policy Application Form, Electric Bike subsidy in Gujarat 2022 Apply online, Official website of Gujarat Electric e vehicle scheme, how to get subsidy on electric scooter in Gujarat.
A Very good news today we are going to share with the citizen of the Gujarat State. The news is that CM of the Gujarat State Bhupendra Patel Launched a new scheme to provide subsidised E Vehicles to the workers of the state. Under this scheme, all the workers who are organized sectors like Industrial labourers can get the subsidy of 30% on vehicle price of Rs.30,000 by the government.
Now through the help of this article, I am going to share whole the detail related to this scheme. So on Monday i.e. 25th October 2022 the CM make announced to provide electric two-wheelers at a subsidised rate to the constructions and Industrial workers of the state. This scheme is known as Gujarat E Vehicle Subsidy Scheme 2022 or E Vehicle Scheme New Policy Detail.
Gujarat Electric E Vehicle Subsidy Scheme For Workers 2022
Under the Gujarat Electric Subsidised Vehicle scheme, the workers who belong to the organised sector like Industrial labourers will get a subsidy of 30% on the vehicle price or can get Rs.30,000 directly to their bank account. On purchase of battery-powered two-wheelers, they can get this benefit.
Apart from the above, the workers who belong to the construction sector will get Rs.50% of the total cost of the Electric Vehicle or 30,000 by the government. This subsidy can be given to them only one time. There are more than 1,000 construction workers and 2,000 organised workers are in the state.
Gujarat Electric Subsidized Vehicle Scheme
गुजरात राज्य की सरकार अपने राज्य के कामगारों को इस योजना के तहत नए इलेक्ट्रिक गाड़ी खरीदने पर अनुदान राशि दे रही है. यह राशि तीस परसेंट से लेकर पचास परसेंट तक है. जिससे की लोगो को बहुत ही अधिक लाभ होने वाला है. यह योजना को राज्य सरकार ने अधिकारिक रूप से 25 अक्तूबर को शुरू किया है.
अगर आप भी गुजरात राज्य से है और योजना के तहत आवेदन कर लाभ लेना चाहते है तो आपको भी योजना की पूरी जानकारी निचे दिए गए आर्टिकल से समझनी होगी.
Overview of Gujarat E Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat E Vehicle Scheme|
|Benefit given||Subsidy on purchase of a new electric vehicle|
|State Belongs||Gujarat State|
|Scheme Announced By||CM of the state|
|Amount of Vehicle||Rs.48,000|
|Beneficiary||Worker of the state|
|Benefit given||Subsidy from 30% to 50%|
|How to Apply||Online|
Apply Online For Gujarat E Vehicle Subsidy Scheme
The main motive to launch this type of scheme is to provide financial help to the workers of the state. So that electric vehicle use is empowered in the state. Previously the announcement related to this scheme has been made by the former Cm of the state Vijay Rupani Ji.
Under this scheme, they want to reduce the use of vehicle that causes pollution in the state. In upcoming days the use of petrol and diesel vehicle is going to be an end. There are also so many other states who provide the subsidy to the beneficiary on the purchase of an Electric vehicle.
Motive to Launch E Vehicle Scheme for Un Organized & Construction Workers of Gujarat
There are so many workers of the state who work as labourers to the industry as mentioned above. Under this scheme, the amount of Rs.12,000 has also been provided to each beneficiary. There is also another scheme like this which is launched for the students of the state.
The workers who belong to the construction industry will get a 50% subsidy on the purchase of new electric two-wheelers under the scheme. apart from it, the worker who belongs to the organized industry gets a 30% subsidy on the purchase of a new E Vehicle.
Gujarat Electric Vehicle Scheme Eligibility & Documents
Here are some eligibility criteria over the scheme to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only the permanent citizen of the Gujarat State can apply for this scheme.
- The beneficiary who belongs to the organized worker or construction worker can be the part of this scheme.
- Have to submit your Adhar Card,
- Bank detail for subsidy amount , Photo graph of the applicant.
- Residence proof.
How to Get Subsidy on Gujarat E Vehicle Subsidised Scheme Application Form
Follow the stepwise step information given below.
- All the interested and eligible persons have to visit the official website of the electric Vehicle subsidy scheme of Gujarat.
- Now the home page will be open in front of you.
- Then you have to find for the link of Apply Online which is available on the home page of the website.
- Then the online application form will be open in front of you.
- Have to put the information like name of the applicant, complete date of birth, education qualification etc.
- Have to upload the documents in support of your application form.
- Verify the information and then submit the detail.
Steps to Check Gujarat E Vehicle Subsidy Scheme Application Status
Once you submit the online application form to get the E Vehicle subsidy scheme of Gujarat then you can check your application status online.
- Kindly make a visit on the official website of the scheme,.
- Then you will see the home page where you will get various type of option.
- You have to select for the application status.
- Kindly enter the information which is required to check the status.
- Then hit on the link of submit.
- In this way you will get application status in front of you.
Gujarat Electric Two-Wheeler Subsidy Payment Status 2022
After submitting the application form if your application form is accepted by the government then you will get the amount. If the subsidy amount will not be given to you then you can check the payment status like the information given below.
- In First step have to visit the official website of the concerned to the government of Gujarat.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Where you will get the link of payment status. Kindly click on that.
- Now you have to enter the detail which they asked.
- After that you will get the status of Payment in front of you.
Gujarat Electric E Vehicle Scheme Website Link
This scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of the state to provide the subsidy to the beneficiary.
This scheme is launched for the workers of the state.