Get the complete detail about the Apply Online for Haryana Cheerag Scheme 2023 For Admission EWS Students Application Form, Lottery Result, Eligibility, Documents etc.
The state government of Haryana recently Launched a new scheme with the name Cheerag Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana provides a financial benefits to the students who belong to the Economically Weaker Section group of Families and studying in the Government School. All the eligible students will get free education at the private schools of the Haryana state.
Previously This scheme is launched by Bhupinder Singh Hudda in the year 2007. But now again this scheme is started in the state of Haryana. There are so many students and parent who wants to apply for the Haryana Cheerag Scheme 2023. Now by reading the whole article you all will go to get the complete detail.
By Reading this article you will get How to apply online for Haryana Cheerag Scheme 2023 Registration Procedure, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required, etc. Read the whole article given below.
Haryana Cheerag Scheme 2023
The new scheme with the Name Cheerag Yojana has been started by the state government of the Haryana state. The complete name of the Cheerag is Chief Minister Equal Education Relief Assistance and Grant Scheme. The same scheme in 2007 has been started by the Bhupinder Singh Hudda Government. Now after making some changes to the same scheme the state government again launched the same scheme.
Under this scheme, all government school students can get admission to private schools from the class 2nd to 12th. For that, they have to submit the annual income certificate of their parent. The eligible candidates must be having an annual income of less than Rs.1.8 Lakh.
Overview of Cheerag Scheme Free Admission in 2nd to 12th Class Private School
|Name of school||Cheerag Scheme|
|Complete name of Cheerag||Chief Minister Equal Education Relief Assistance and Grant Scheme|
|Students||Belongs to Poor families|
|Benefit Given||Free Education at private school|
|How to apply||Online|
|Admission For||2nd to 12th class|
|Post Category||Haryana Government Schemes|
Haryana Cheerag Yojana Amount Given
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the students so that they can pay the private school fee with that amount. So here below I am going to provide you the complete detail which is given by the government to the different classes of students.
|From 2nd to 5th Class||Rs.700|
|From 6th to 8th Class||Rs.900|
|Class 9th to 12th||Rs.1100|
चिराग योजना हरियाणा
हरियाणा की राज्य सरकार ने सरकारी स्कुलो के छात्रों को प्राइवेट स्कूल में एडमिशन दिलाने के लिए चिराग योजना को शुरू किया है. जितने भी छात्र जोकि आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग से संबध रखते है वो इस योजना के तहत आवेदन कर सकते है. सभी छात्रों को चिराग योजना के तहत मुफ्त में शिक्षा हरियाणा राज्य सरकार की तरफ से प्रदान की जाएगी. कोई भी छात्र 2वी से लेकर 12वीं तक की पढ़ाई के लिए लाभ ले सकता है. अधिक जानकारी के लिए पुरे लेख को पढ़े.
Cheerag Yojana Important Dates
|Online Apply Starting Date||01-07-2023|
|Admission Starting Date under Cheerag Yojana||12-07-2023 to 21-07-2023|
Cheerag Admission Scheme Haryana Apply Online 2023
As per the latest information in previous time the students from city and village only 533 students will apply under the Cheerag Yojana for Private school. Only 381 students will get admission in the private school and avail benefit of the same scheme. And from the eligible school students who belong to the EWS families, there are 24,987 seats available for the beneficiaries.
If you also want to avail the benefit of this scheme then you must have to apply as soon as possible. The scheme is also working on the first come first get. So be ready.
Eligibility Cheerag Scheme EWS Students Haryana
All that students who want to avail the benefit of this scheme will have to check the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- Students who are permanent residents of the Haryana state can apply for this scheme.
- This scheme is applicable only for the classes 2nd to 12th class.
- All that students eligible under this scheme who recently passes their classes from the government school.
- In the block in which you study in the government school, you will get admission in the private school belongs to the same block.
- The distribution of the seat will be made through the lottery.
- Students Must belong to the EWS Category people Families.
- The annual income of the family must be less than Rs.1.80 Lakh.
Documents List for Cheerag Scheme
At the time of applying online for this scheme, you have to submit the following documents with the application form.
- Have to submit the Annual income certificate of the family of the students.
- School leaving certificate of the previous Government school.
- The Family ID PPP Certificate.
- Fee detail certificate of the private school.
- ID card of the students.
Haryana Cheerag Scheme 2023 Application Form Download pdf
Now, all that students who want to fill out the application form will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website and have to download the Cheerag Scheme application form.
- Read all the application forms and now start filling the same.
- Have to attach your latest photograph.
- Your principal or headmaster school belongs. Enter the name of the student, Parent Name, and date of a birth name.
- Now have to enter the student’s and their parent’s residential addresses with address proof,.
- Kindly provide the information about the Aadhar Number, PPP Number, and Blood Group of the child.
- Annual income certificate of both the parent.
- Provide the detail about the Contact Information of the parents of the students.
- The same application form must be signed by the parent.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Haryana Govt Scheme||Visit Here|
FAQ’s Haryana Cheerag Scheme
Students who belong to Poor Families for class 2nd to 12th class.
Complete detail is given in the article.