How to Apply Online for KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme 2023 Application Form For Bill Arrears, KSEB’s OTSS 2023 registration, Eligibility Criteria.
Today you are going to get the information about the KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme 2023 for the Bill arrears. On 3rd march 2023, the Kerala State Electricity Board launched its new scheme for the welfare of its consumers. It launched the one time settlement scheme for the consumers to clear the arrears of the electricity Bill.
As per the scheme those persons who having the arrears of more than 2 years can get the benefit under this scheme by settle the amount of the scheme. all that customers who already facing the revenue recovery of the KSEB and who facing the court cases can avail the benefit of this scheme.
KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme 2023
But dear visitors it is very important to know that those people who already availed the benefit under the similar scheme of the state and facing the legal action in case of theft charges are not able to get the benefit of this scheme. they are also not able to clear the arrears of the electricity Bill.
Now with the help of this scheme we are going to provide you the information about that how you can apply online KSEB OTS 2023 online registration, eligibility Criteria, documents list and benefit of the scheme.
Read the full article given below.
Short detail of KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme of Electricity Bill
|Name of Scheme||KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme|
Apply Online for KSEB One time Settlement Scheme
This is new scheme which is launched by the Kerala State Electricity Board to provide the benefit to its customer. Under this scheme the benefit also given to the domestic customer. To avail the benefit of this scheme they can also submit the online application form for the respective section.
On the other hand the commercial customer can directly submit the online application form by visiting the Vydyuthi Bhavan at Thiruvananthapuram. So all the domestic and commercial persons can submit the application form within stipulated time period.
Before submitting the online application form you all have to know more about this scheme very briefly. You can also get the information by downloading the official notification from the official website of the Kerala State Electricity Board.
KSEB One Time Settlement Special Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||KSEB OTSS 2023|
|Department||Kerala State Electricity Board|
|Benefit provide||Settlement for bill arrears|
|Post Category||Kerala Government Scheme|
|Last Date||25th march 2021|
|How to apply||Online|
Important Date of KSEB OTSS 2023
|Last Date||March 25th 2023|
Benefit of One Time Settlement Scheme 2023 Kerala State Electricity Board
So there are so many benefit of this scheme. you all who wants to take the benefit of this scheme can read the full article.
- After the implementation of this scheme customer has to pay the power bill charges 6.61 percent instead of 18 percent for 2 to 5 years.
- And 6 percent interested ill be charges for the bill arrears of 5 to 15 years.
- And 4 percent interested will be charges from the persons who having the arrears above 15 years.
- Apart from it all that customers who wants to settle the power bill arrears and interested of he bill together then they will get the discount at 2% interest rate.
Eligibility Criteria for One Time Settlement Special Scheme 2023 KSEB
You have to read the full terms and conditions of the scheme as show below.
- All that customers who having the bill arrears for more than 2 years can avail the benefit under One time settlement Scheme 2022.
- This scheme also be eligible for the persons who facing the revenue recovery action against them.
- Benefit also provided to the persons who already having the settlemt for the previous OTS Scheme.
KSEB One Time Settlement Scheme Application Form 2023 at kseb.in
Now all that customer who wants to avail the benefit under this scheme have to submit the online application form. Step wise step information given below.
- First of all you have to submit the application form in the respective electrical section Office.
- Which shall be forwarded to the Chief Engineer of the Electrical Circle settlement.
- The Deputy Chief Enegineer of all electrical circles will be authorise to settle the arrears of LT Consumer without any limit.
- And the applications form HT and EHT consumers will be accepted by the SOR.
Links of KSEB One time Settlement
FAQ’s of KSEB’s One Time Settlement Scheme
So the KSEB stand for Kerala State Electricity Board.
You can avail the benefit of this scheme by submitting online application form.
You can get the same by visiting the official website.
You can get the low interest rate.