YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Amount Status, YSR Yantra Seva Scheme 2022 Payment Status, AP Yantra Seva Scheme Check Beneficiary List, Eligibility List, Apply Online For YSR Yantra Seva Application Form.
Hello, visitors today through the help of this article you will go to get the complete information about the new scheme of Andhra Pradesh. The name of this new scheme is the YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam scheme. This scheme is mainly launched for the farmers of the state. By launching this scheme state government wants to provide help to the farmers of the state.
So that they overcome the shortage of farming types of machinery. Under this scheme, the state government provides the machinery and agriculture tools on a rental basis I.e. community hiring centers.
To run this scheme smoothly the state government set up 10,750 CHC centers in the state and they provide Rs.2134 Crore for the scheme. The first phase district under this scheme is Krishna and Guntur in which the paddy cultivation is high than in the other district.
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme 2022 Payment Status
In the upcoming days, the state government also provide the 25.50 crores in the account if the 1720 farmers of the state. If you also want to get the benefit under this scheme then you have to read the full article.
There are some of the Farmers who to date did not get the amount under this scheme. Then you can check your payment status by reading the detail given in the article.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam 2022
I know after making the announcement related to this scheme by the state government there are so many farmers who want to avail the benefit under this scheme. To apply online for YSR Yantra Seva Scheme you have to visit the official website.
But before making the online Registration you have to collect the complete information about the scheme. So through the help of this article, you will get the complete information about the eligibility criteria of the scheme, the document list, the official website, and how to check the payment status and beneficiary’s list.
Overview of YSR Yantra Seva Amount Status
|Name of scheme||YSR Yantra Seva Scheme|
|State belongs||Andhra Pradesh state|
|Scheme Launched By||Chief Minister of the state|
|Announcement Date||28th October 2021|
|Official web portal||Apagrisnet.gov.in|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Benefit given||Financial help|
YSR Yantra Seva Scheme 2022 Latest Information
Recently the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh starts disbursing the subsidy amount of the YSR Yantra Seva Scheme to the Beneficiary Farmers of the state. Rs.175 Store Rupees has been credited to the Bank account of the Farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government of the state provides a 40% subsidy on the total cost of the Agriculture Machiner and a 50 percent Loan.
You only have to pay the 10 percent amount.
YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam Eligibility List
Have to follow the rule and regulations of the scheme. The eligibility criteria for the beneficiary have been given.
- This scheme is launched for the permanent citizen of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmers are the main beneficiary under this scheme.
- Only the poor people who do the agriculture activity can apply under this scheme.
- If you need any type of tool or equipment for your agriculture then you can get the same on rent.
AP YSR Yantra Scheme Document List
You also have to submit the documents with the application form.
- Permanent citizen certificate of the applicant.
- Adhar card of the applicant.
- Annual income certificate of the applicant.
- Mobile number and
Motive to Launch YSR Yantra Seva Scheme
The main motive is to upgrade agriculture in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We all know that the farmers face so many problems if they don’t have the proper equipment for cultivating the land.
So the state government under this scheme going to provide the machinery and tool on rent to the farmers of the state. So that they can use it in a proper way. The rent of that machinery also is given by the state government.
The amount under this scheme is directly be credited to the bank account of the farmers. So at the time of giving the detail while applying fill in the correct detail.
Apply Online YSR Yantra Seva Scheme 2022 Registration Form
Now all the interested farmers who need to fill the registration form can follow the step-wise step information to apply online under the scheme.
- To apply online under YSR Yantra Seva Scheme you need to visit the official website of the concerned department.
- Then you will be redirected on the home page of the website.
- On this home page you will find the link to apply online for the scheme.
- Click on that the new registration form will be open in front of you.
- Kindly put the correct information in the registration form like your name, occupation, income detail and bank account detail.
- Upload the documents in support of application form.
- Submit all the detail.
How to Check YSR Yantra Seva Payment Status Online
All that farmers who apply under this scheme and then will be selected then you can get the amount in the shape of payment directly in your bank account. If you did not get the same then you can check the payment status.
- Under YSR Seva Yantra Scheme the amount given to the farmers through the DBT system.
- Now in the recent announcement the 2nd installment of this scheme has been released by the government.
- You can check the payment by updating your bank copy by visiting in the bank.
- If you did not get the amount then you can contact to the officials.
FAQ’s YSR Yantra Seva
This scheme is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh to provide the machinery on rent.
Under this scheme, the main benefit has been given to the farmers of the state.