Get the complete list of PMMMVY Beneficiary List State Wise 2023, PMMVY Online Registration Form 2023, Check PMMVY Payment Status of Rs.6000, PMMMVY Beneficiary Status, Amount Status, Eligibility List.
The central government launched the PMMVY for the women who give birth to babies or the women who are feeding their babies. Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. After launching the PMMVY central government provide financial help to the women with Rs. 6000/. Now on the official website, people can check the beneficiary list of PMMVY.
Today in this article we are sharing with you the details about the PMMVY beneficiary list and the process for checking the payment status. So read our article and know the process of PMMVY.
PMMVY Online Registration Form 2023
The Scheme i.e. PMMVY known as Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme Launched by the Central Government of India. Under this scheme, Rs.6000 during the pregnancy has been issued to pregnant women. The amount of Rs.6000 has been given to the lady in three installments.
The first installment was released when she completed her vaccination during the pregnancy and second after the birth of the child and the third one when the vaccination of the baby completed. This amount can directly be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary women.
So if you also want to avail of the benefit under this scheme then you have to fill out the PMMVY Online Registration Form 2023. This form is available in all the Anganwadi Kendra and also on the official website of the Government.
Overview of PMMVY Rs 6000 Scheme 2023
|Article Type||PMMVY Rs 6000 Payment status|
|Name of scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Scheme Launched In||All over India|
|How to apply||Online|
PMMVY Rs. 6000 Payment Status 2023
PMMVY is launched by the Prime Minister of India Sh. Manmohan Singh. Later the name of the PMMVY is known as Matritav Sahyog Yojana but now it is known as Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana. Under the scheme the women who are giving birth to the baby get benefits of Rs. 6000/-. With the help of the amount of the scheme, the women take care of their babies. They provide all the needy things to their baby.
As we already told you that the amount under this scheme has been given to the lady in the installment. After every release installment, you can check your Payment status of RS.6000/-. This amount is credited to the Bank account of the beneficiary.
So at the time of applying for this scheme kindly provide the correct detail of the bank with the Branch Name and IFSC Code. so that amount will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PMMVY Scheme Eligibility List
Forget the benefits under the PMMVY the women have some eligibility:-
- Under the PMMVY the women who are given birth to their first baby are eligible.
- Under the PMMVY the women who are breastfeeding are also eligible.
- Government employees’ women are not eligible under the PMMVY. The government already provides them with 180 days paid for their pregnancies.
- The age of the women is not below 19 years as per the government’s instruction. And 19 years and above women get benefits under the PMMVY.
PMMVY Scheme 2023 Documents List
For the PMMVY there are some required documents:-
- Women have an Aadhar Card.
- Women have the Mother and child protection card.
- Record of the last menstruation Period.
- Photocopy of the ration card.
- Mobile number of the woman.
- Bank account records of the woman.
- Passport-size photograph of the woman.
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Scheme is Beneficiary Status
- Women can visit their nearest Anganwadi centers and get all the information about pregnancy, delivery, and breastfeeding after the delivery.
- Under the PMMVY women can get knowledge about breastfeeding and importance of the breastfeeding at approximately six months.
- By the amount of the PMMVY of Rs. 6000 mothers of the baby give the nutrition diet to their baby for their good health.
- The main motive for lunch at the PMMVY is to give financial help to the women who have resigned from their job due to pregnancy.
Benefits of the PMMVY Amount Status of Rs.6000
- The government provides the amount of Rs. 6000 is provided to the beneficiary in three installments.
- The first installment provides to the woman when she is informed that she is pregnant. Before that women admit their names in the Anganwadi Kendra. In which the staff members provide the pregnant woman with folic acid and calcium and injection at the time of pregnancy.
- A free check-up is provided free in Health centers or government hospitals for pregnant women.
- When the woman completes the six months of their pregnancy the government provides then the financial help of the second installment of Rs. 2000/- in the bank account of the woman.
- After that, at the time of the delivery, the third installment under the PMMVY is transferred to the bank account when the baby got the birth time injection BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis.
How to Check PMMVY Rs 6000 Payment Status Online 2023
So many candidates think that the amount of the PMMVY comes in their account or not so to check the status of the payment there is a process on the official website.
- The candidate firstly visits the official website of www.pmmvy-cas.nic.in/
- After login on to the PMMVY.
- Log in with your user ID and password and the new page is open on the screen.
- To check your name in the beneficiary list fill in the Aadhar card Number.
- After that click on the search option.
- On the new page, the required details are entered by the candidate.
- On the next page, the beneficiaries list is open and candidate checks their name on the beneficiary list.
- The candidate also checks the payments reports in the reports option.
- For the payments reports enter the years of the report and the name of the candidate and field functionary.
- After that click on the submit option.
- On the screen, all the details about the beneficiary account are open with all the records of the amount of the PMMVY.
PMMVY Beneficiary List of 2023
- For the beneficiary list firstly visit the official website of PMMVY www.pfms.nic.in/
- On the homepage click on click on the link payments status and beneficiary list 2023 with your account number.
- So enter the account number.
- After that again enter the bank account number for confirmation.
- Now candidates get the OTP on their mobile number.
- After that enter the captcha code.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- After these processes candidate saw the payments status and beneficiary with all the records of the payments.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Government Schemes of India||Visit Here|
FAQ’s of PMMVY Online Registration Form
Under this scheme pregnant women and new mothers.
The financial amount of Rs.6000 with other lots of facilities has been given to the beneficiaries.