Get the complete Detail of the Contact Number of Indian Post Office Franchise 2022 Apply Online, Agent Application Form indiapost.gov.in.
This is very good news for all those people who want to set up or restart their own businesses. So today here through the help of this article I am going to provide the detail about the Post Office Franchise 2022 Apply Online. Recently the India Post Office invites the online application form to provide the India Post Office Franchise To the interested people.
Now through the Help of this article, we are providing information about the Post Office Franchise In India 2022, Eligibility Criteria to Get the Franchise, Investment, Commission, and how to apply for it.
Read the whole article given below.
Indian Post Office Franchise 2022 Apply Online
We all know that In India the network of the postal is on a high scale. There are more than 1.55 Lakh post offices in various different places in India. The demand to set up new post offices is also in demand. So to full fill this demand now the Indian Post Department provides the Franchise to the interested people of India if they want to start a new business.
In Both Rural as well as urban areas there are so many outlets of the India Post Office. No matter which state or location you belong to. If you are interested then you can apply for India Post Office Franchise 2022.
Overview of India Post Office Franchise 2022 Contact Number
|Name of Department||India Post Office|
|Beneficiary Benefit||Earned Commission|
|How to Get a dealership||By filling application Form|
|beneficiary||Every citizen of India|
|Post Category||Government Schemes of India|
Type of Franchise in Indian Post Office Franchise Scheme 2022
So as per the detail, there is two franchise model under the Indian Post Office Franchise Scheme.
- Franchise Outlets:- in the Franchise Outlets, the counter services will be provided at this place where the demand of the postal services arrived. But in that place, the government was unable to open the post office.
- Postal Agents: The other Kind of Get the Post Office Franchise is that you can become the Postal Agent. That under this you can sell the postal stamps and stationery related to the Post Office. You can become a Postal agent in urban as well as rural areas.
Now here I am going to provide how you can get both the Franchise Model under the Indian Post Office Franchise Scheme 2022.
Indian Post Office Franchise Outlets Detail 2022
Now first we are going to provide the detail about the Post office Franchise Outlets Scheme Read the whole article given below.
Features of Post Office Franchise Outlet Scheme 2022
Now check some important features of the scheme.
- In This franchise scheme, only the counter services have been provided. This is work at the time of delivery and transmission to the department.
- By providing the franchise the linking arrangements have been made by the Department.
- By getting the franchise under the scheme the services have been provided in the place.
Post Office Franchise Outlets Services Offered
Now here we are going to provide the services has been provided by the Post office.
- You can sell the stamps and stationery.
- You can book the Registered article, speed post, and money order.
- The money order can not be booked if it is less than Rs.100 under the Franchise Outlets.
- The people who get the Indian Post office Franchise Outlets can function as Postal Life Insurance Agents.
- The department will also collect the bill, taxes, and fines collection of the same.
- Facilities for e-government and citizen center services have been given.
Selection Under Indian Post Office Franchise Outlets Eligibility Criteria
Now every one who is interested to get the outlets franchise under this scheme will have to check the eligibility criteria so that you can submit the application form.
- The minimum education qualification of the candidates must be the 8th pass from any recognized board or university.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- The preference will be given to the people who are postal pensioners and people who know to operate the computer.
- Any induvial person, institution, or organization belonging to urban or rural areas can apply for this scheme.
- Only one family member can get this franchise. If any of the members have the same franchise then others are not eligible.
- At the time of getting the franchise, you also have to deposit the security amount of Rs.5,000/-.
- You can get the daily revenue under the scheme.
- The selection of the applicant is fully made by the concerned head division within 14 days from the date of getting the application form.
Post Office Franchise Scheme Training Detail
So anyone who is interested to get the franchise under the Post Office Indian Franchise Scheme will get the training which is provided by the post office.
- The main training has been given by the Sub Divisional Inspector of that area.
- The training related to the product, basic procedure, and customer care will be given.
- People who get the franchise will manage this postal business on a laptop or computer.
- The Franchise outlets will be monitored by the inspector monthly.
Indian Post Office Franchise Postal Agent Scheme 2022
This is the 2nd category to get the Indian Post office Franchise 2022. That you can also become the posting agent of the Indian Post office and earn a commission. Check the rest of the detail about it.
Features of India Post Office Franchise Postal Agents
Now detail of some basic features has going to be discussed below.
- A postal agent can provide the postal stamps and stationery of the post office.
- You must be flexible at the time of service provided at the counter on the time.
Selection of Indian Post Office Franchise In Postal Agent Eligibility Criteria
Now before submitting the application for the Postal Agent you have to check the eligibility criteria of the same.
- To become a Post Office Postal Agent there is no prescribed educational qualification.
- The age of the applying candidates must be above 18 years.
- Any people who belong to rural, as well as urban areas, can apply for the scheme.
- The persons from the same family who already have the franchise are not eligible.
- There is no security amount will be required for the postal agent.
Documents Required for Indian Post Office Franchise 2022
Now at the time of applying for the Indian Post Office Franchise, you have to submit the following documents as the list given below.
- Any ID Card of the applicant like an Aadhar Card or Pan Card.
- Have to submit the address proof like electricity bill, ration card, or water tap bill.
- Qualification or Educational certificate.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Email id.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Shops agreement.
Indian Post Office Franchise Commission
|1.||For Registered Articles Booking||Rs.3.00|
|2.||For Speed Post Articles Booking||Rs.5.00|
|3.||Booking of Money Orders( Not be less than Rs.100)||Rs.3.50
|4.||Registered Articles & Speed Post Articles Booking||20 %|
|5.||postage stamps and postal stationery Sale||5 %|
|6.||Retail Services||40 %|
How to Apply Online For Indian Post Office Franchise 2022 Application Form
Now all the Interested people who really want to start their own business by getting the Indian Post Office Franchise have to submit the application form by putting the correct information in that.
You also have to attach the required documents with the application form and have to submit the same to the Sr. Superintendent Post Office of the concerned postal division office of your area.
There is no procedure to apply online to get the Indian Post Office Franchise 2022 apply online. So follow the procedure given above.
To Get the Post Office Franchise 2022 Application Form have to visit the nearest post office in your area. You can also download the application for the franchise from the official website.
Before applying for the same you also have to know that there is no other post office across 10 km of the area where you want to open it.
FAQ’s Indian Post Office Franchise
Yes, You can earn a good amount per month by getting this Post office Franchise.
You have to deposit the security amount of Rs.5,000/-.