Aashirwad Scheme Application Form, Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022 Apply Online: Financial Assistance for Girl Marriage in Punjab, Application Status, beneficiary List.
In our country arranging a marriage of a girl that belongs to the poor and economically weaker section of society is very hard. If we talk about these categories, they are not economically very much sound or able to do the proper arrangements of their girl marriage.
So the last option in front of them is to take a loan from Bank or from other people that give loans at a very much higher rate which worried them beneath the loan amount for their whole life. This will force them to take some unwanted steps like suicide or robbery.
Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022
So to reduce these unsocial issues Punjab government launched a scheme that will prove as a beneficiary scheme for those above people during their girl marriage. This scheme is known as the “ Punjab Aashirwad scheme “ Under which the poor families will get financial help for the arrangement for their girl’s marriage.
Overview of Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Aashirwad Scheme|
|Launched By||Prakash Singh Badal|
|Revised by||Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh|
|Concerned Department||Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state belong to poor families|
|Financial Assistance||RS. 15,000|
Features of Punjab Girl Child Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Financial assistance – In this scheme Punjab government will provide the financial help to the poor families with aid of Rs. 15,000 at the time of their girl’s marriage.
- Will Stop child marriage – The poor economic condition of families leads to creation of child marriages so this scheme will help to reduce the child marriages in the state.
- Increase the ratio of girls – The poor condition of families leads to kill the female fetus. This will be the great risk in the sex ration in the state. So to balance the sex ratio this scheme will prove as a beneficiary scheme.
Eligibility criteria For Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022
A resident of Punjab – This shagun scheme is only for the residence of Punjab state, so those female candidates who were born and reside in Punjab will be able to take part in the scheme.
Providing help to poor and backward families – The applicant girl should belong to the BPL category.
Family Annual Income: The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 20,000 in the rural and Rs. 27,000 in the urban areas.
Only for girls of SC or minority groups – The applicant girl must belong to the SC category or minority community.
Documents required for Aashirwad Scheme of Punjab
Following documents will be required during the time of registration.
- The applicant must have the proof of residence and identification. Aadhar card in needed for it.
- The cast certificate of the applicant showing that girl should belongs to schedule case.
- The applicant must have family annual income certificate.
- The applicant must have age proof certificate like matric certificate or Aadhar card
- The applicant must have BPL card.
- The applicant has to give details of the bank account as the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the girl or girl’s father.
Apply Online Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022 Application/Registration Form
- Open the official website of this scheme http://punjab.gov.in/aashirwad-scheme.
- No click on apply online for shagun scheme
- The candidate has already applied under the scheme, they can directly reach the main page by providing the ID and password on the http://punjab.gov.in/eform/login.xhtml and if the applicant is a new user the click on the link of new user.
- Fill all the detail related to bride completely then the form will be registered.
- As soon as the registration has been completed, the page will generate a specific password and ID for that application.
Punjab Girl Child Marriage Assistance Scheme 2022
Initially, the state government has allocated around Rs. 98 crores in the 2015 – 2016 annual state budget.
This scheme is for the welfare of the school means Punjab releases over Rs 112 cr Under the “Aashirwad Scheme”
The state government has announced to offer full benefit to the girls belonging to the SC/ST/BC class of the society under the scheme.
This scheme will help the poor girls not to be the load on their families during the marriage. This scheme will reduce female feticide in the state and increase the ratio of girls in the state. This scheme will also reduce the chances of suicides in the state.
Quick Links of Punjab Aashirwad Scheme
Official Portal of Punjab Government Scheme.
FAQ’s of Punjab Aashirwad Scheme 2022
So The old name of this scheme is the Shagun Scheme of Punjab.
We can apply online for this scheme by visiting the official website.
In This Scheme, beneficiary will get Rs.15,000 to Rs.21,000/-.