Gadar 2 Ticket Booking, Ticket Price, Release Date 11th August 2023 Trailer Download:- As we all know the Gadar movie is a very famous movie. Now the Gadar 2 is all set to release. There are so many people who are a fan of Gadar part one who wants to watch the 2nd part of Gadar 2. Now with the help of this article, I am going to provide you the complete detail about the Gadar 2 Ticket Booking, Ticket Price, Star Cast, Release Date of the movie, etc.
Apart from the above the Gadar 2 director Anil Sharma is now ready to release the 2nd part of Gadar 2 which is a blockbuster film. 80% shooting of this film is completed and the rest of 20% completed very soon. You can watch the trailer of the Gadar 2 on the internet in which you can see the Sunny Deol.
To know more about the Gadar 2 Release Date, budget of the movie, and ticket booking, you have to read the whole article given below,
Gadar 2 Ticket Booking Online
The first part of the Gadar is released in 2001 as the same is directed by Anil Sharma who is also a very famous director. This emotional as well as an action movie. The main star cast of this movie is Sunny Deol & Ameesha Patel. Now the 2nd part of the Gadar-2 is almost ready. The 2nd part is also a very emotional and action movie, you must have to watch the same.
Now we get the detail about the movie that this Gadar 2 movie is going to be released in November 2022. After hearing the news about the releasing the movie the demand for tickets is very high.
You can book the Gadar 2 Online Ticket Booking in advance. So to get more detail you have to read the whole article.
Overview of Gadar 2 Ticket Booking Online 2023
|Director of Movie
|Writer of Movie
|Releasing Date of movie
|11th August 2023
|Theatres and on OTT
|Category of Movie
|Emotional and action
|Bookmyshow 0r Paytm
Release Date of Gadar 2 OTT Book Ticket
As per the detail, the Gadar part 2 is going to be complete very soon. We get the information that 80 percent of the shooting of the Gadar Part 2 is completed and the rest of the shooting is going to be completed very soon. The big announcement has been made by the Anil Sharma Director of the movie is that they are going to release the same movie in the month of November 2023.
You all can watch the same on the OTT Platform and also in the cinema Hall. But you all who are going to watch the same will have to book the Gadar 2 Ticket Booking in advance. So that the time of watching a movie you will not get any difficulties.
Gadar 2 Ticket Price
As you all know that at the time of booking the online ticket for Gadar 2 you will have to pay the ticket amount. To book the advance ticket you have to pay Rs.180 per ticket.
Star Cast & Makers of Gadar Part 2 Movie Ticket Booking
The old part of the Gadar Ek Prem Katha’s stars is Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel. Now the Gadar part 2 is going to be released very soon. Now the star cast of the 2nd part are also Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel, Manisha Wadhwa, Dolly Bindra, Utkarsha Sharma, Gaurav Chopra, etc. and the same movie is directed by the very famous director Anil Sharma and written by Shaktimaan Talwar.
Now people are so much excited to watch the First Day first show of the Gadar Movie. Now the Trailer also launched on the Internet and Social media. if you already watch the trailer, then you can share your views about the upcoming movie. You can comment in the comment box.
Gadar 2 Tickets Offer, Buy One Get One Free Get Coupon Code
Sunny Deol and Ameesha Patel starrer film Gadar is re-releasing in theaters on 9th June. Fans are very excited to see the film. Now there is good news for the viewers who have booked tickets, as the makers have put a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer on booking.
According to the media reports, the number of people watching Gadar is very high. In such a situation, the makers will not allow the ticket price to exceed Rs 150 while giving a bumper discount and will also keep a Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer. If two cinema lovers watch the Sunny Deol-Ameesha Patel starrer film that released 22 years ago, each viewer will get a chance to watch the re-release for just Rs 75. This offer is limited to online booking only, as the production house believes that their target audience will be the youth to revisit ‘Gadar’ before watching ‘Gadar 2’.
Steps to Book Gadar 2 Ticket Booking Online Download
Now all the people who want to watch the movie will have to follow the online ticket booking.
- In the first step, you have to download the BookMyShow.
- Then you have to open the App.
- After that, you have to search for the movie Gadar 2.
- Then here you have to select the date and theatre where you want to watch the movie.
- After that here you have to select the seat and number of tickets.
- Then have to pay the amount for the tickets.
- Have to download the tickets.
Information about Gadar 2 Ticket Booking is very much useful for people who want to watch the first-day first show of the Movie. So book your tickets in advance by using the following information.