Globe Sim Registration Online 2023, Register Globe Sim Card globe.com.ph:- In today’s world of advanced technology, with an increase in the advancement of equipment and skills, there come some risks of trickery, cheating, and fraud, which cause the advancing technology challenging.
For instance, mobile phones which are the basic necessities of today’s world are being used as a medium of deceit to cheat with individual’s personal information and resources. Most often, we hear about fraudulent mobile messages, and spam calls that use the personal details of an individual and rob him of his resources and money which leaves the individual upset.
Many times we hear scammers asking a person for OTP sent to a mobile phone, sim number, or his or her personal details related to bank or other documents. These all give minor details of the person to the scammer and he robs him.
To save people using mobile phones from such fraudsters SIM Acts are needed to be implemented.
Globe Sim Registration Online 2023
To prevent such incidents and ensure protection for its customers, Globe Telecom Inc. or Globe has taken an initiative which we will be sharing in the article below. On 19 September 2022, SIM Card Registration Act was approved, which aimed to secure mobile phones from scams.
The Act is a crucial shield against frauds and scams which use anonymous SIM cards for illegal and offensive activities. This will give customers extra security and protection in today’s world. The law accompanies the system of blocking spam and scam SMS and moving in hand with banks and other financial-related organizations to keep customer data and resources secure.
Globe Telecom Inc. or short formed as Globe is a provider of telecommunication services in the Philippines. The company operates the largest mobile network in the Philippines and one of the largest fixed-line and broadband networks. It offers wireless and fixed communication services. It offers regular postpaid plans, mobile data plans, prepaid promos, mobile internet, online shop, and broadband services.
Globe Sim Card Registration 2023
To protect its customers from scams and fraud and ensure a secure mobile communication network for them, Globe makes it mandatory to register the SIM cards of its customers with its portal. According to the new system, if there has been purchased a new prepaid SIM on or after 27 December 2022, you need to register immediately via Globe’s online registration portal to activate and start using the sim. All mobile device users and prepaid broadband devices users need to register by April 26, 2023.
The first registration is to be required before activating the sim. Now, the registration is being done through Globe’s online portal but soon the registration will be available through the GlobeOne app. Till today, millions of Sims under Globe’s network have been registered. Information of individuals is required for the Globe sim registration which is shared below. To register, one has to share some of his or her personal identity. The acceptable IDs are shared also listed below.
Requirement For Globe Sim Card Registration
- Full Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Government ID with photo.
- Registration Type (Owner, Parent/Legal Guardian, or Authorized Signatory/Representative).
Documents Required For Globe Sim Registration link
- National ID.
- Voter’s ID.
- Senior Citizen’s Card.
- Unified Multipurpose Identification Card.
- A person with disability card.
- Police Clearance.
- Firealarm’s License to Own and Possess ID.
- Professional Regulation Commission ID.
- National Bureau of Investigation Clearance.
- Driver’s license.
- Social Security Service ID.
- Integrated Bar of Philippines ID.
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue ID.
- Government Service Insurance System e-Card.
- Other government-issued ID with photo.
Online Steps For Globe Sim Card Registration Online globe.com.ph
- Visit the official site of Globe SIM card Registration through the given link.
- Enter your mobile number and click on the ‘Register’ option.
- See the OTP received in the text messages and enter it on the registration page since the OTP expires within a few minutes.
- Enter the details asked:
- Date of Birth
- Government ID with photo
- Registration Type (Owner, Parent/Legal Guardian, or Authorized Signatory/Representative)
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Select the ID you wish to use for the registration and upload by clicking the ‘attach’ option. If not having the desired ID click on the ‘Others’ option. The picture of your ID should be clear.
- The maximum size of the file allowed is 5MB for photos.
- Upload the Valid IDs as mentioned and listed previously in this article.
- You are now required to take a clear selfie of yourself for verification purposes.
- Tick the REQUIRED boxes of ‘Terms and Conditions’ and ‘Data Privacy’ and you can also tick according to your wish some OPTIONAL boxes.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. Wait for the registration completion message and the Reference number to appear on the screen. Take a screenshot of or write down the reference number.
- This will end your registration and your Globe SIM card is now registered under the SIM Card Registration Act.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Post Category||Visit Here|