Goa House Loan Assistance For ST Category People, Apply Online Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2021 Application Form pdf For ST, Ashraya Adhar scheme form pdf, Ashraya Adhar scheme Eligibility Criteria, Ashraya Adhar scheme Revised for ST.
Goa government launched the new scheme for the peoples who belong to the Scheduled tribe’s name Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022. Under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme, the 2022 government provides financial help to the eligible peoples of Goa.
The government provides a loan facility of Rs. 5 lakhs under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022. These loans provide to the ST people to renovate their house, repair their house and construct their house.
The scheme Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 is implemented by the state government of Goa schedule tribes Finance and Development Corporation Limited.
Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022
Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 was launched by the Goa Government to help the poor peoples of ST. they can get a financial loan of Rs. 5 lakhs and with the help of this amount of loan they can repair their house or do any construction on their house.
So many peoples from the ST groups’ wants to get a loan for the renovation of their house but nowadays there is so much high interest on the loan. So a normal citizen is not able to return this type of interest.
But now Goa government launched the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2021 for providing financial help to the ST peoples of Goa. Under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme, 2021 eligible candidates get the amount of Rs. 5, 00,000/- with 2% per annum.
Highlights of Goa Ashraya Adhar Housing Loan Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Goa State government|
|motive||Provide the financial assistance|
|Type of the scheme||Loan scheme|
|beneficiary||Citizen belong from ST category|
|Loan amounts||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
Goa Ashraya Adhar Scheme Eligibility For ST
Only the eligible candidate gets this advantage provided by the Goa Government. The people who belong to ST then are applying for the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022. Under the scheme, the candidate has their own house and if the candidate lived in the house with partnership and they are lived there separately then they are also eligible under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022.
For getting the advantage with the financial assistance of loan the age of the candidate is not more than 55 years. The government provides the relaxation for the candidates who are government employees they have an age relaxation of 58 years on the time of applying for the loan.
Apply Online For Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 Application Form pdf
The eligible candidate applies for the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 with these processes:-
- Candidate enters all the required information on the application form.
- Also attach two passport size photographs with the application form.
- The required documents attached with the application form. Without any documents application form is not accepted by the department.
- Candidate has the cast certificate for the verification of the caste. Only the ST peoples get the benefits with the scheme.
- After all these process the department verifies the application form and all the required documents and after that application form is placed before the sanctioning authority and on the basis of the documents and application form and gives their permission.
Goa Housing Loan Assistance Scheme Loan Mode
The loan amount under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 is provided to the eligible candidate in the two installments.
- In the first installments the amount for the loan of Rs. 3,75,000/
- In the second installment eligible candidate get the amount of Rs. 1, 25,000/.
- The first installment provide to the candidate immediately after the loan sanction. And the second installment is after the utilization of the first installment.
Under theGoa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 eligible candidates get the insurance with the Insurance agency by the corporation and premium. These policies are borne by the corporation.
Goa Housing Assistance Repayment of Loan
- Under the scheme the candidate return the 120 EMI within 10 years with a suspension time of three months. The age of the candidate is 50 when they apply for the loan and return the amount of the loan within the age 60 years. The government employee fix the age for return the loan amount till the time of their retirement.
- The first installment of the return of the loan after the three months of the provide the loan to the candidate within the repayment time under the scheme. Candidate also return the loan to the government immediately use the first installment of loan amount.
- Under the government instruction the candidate repay the loan with the interest with 2% per annum.
- The candidate not applies for the loan from the other organization within the period of bear of the repayment time.
- If the candidate is not able to repay the loan amount to government in this case it shall be recuperated by the Land Revenue Code of Goa Daman and Diu.
Requirements For Goa Ashraya Adhar Scheme
- Candidate has the Schedule Tribes certificate.
- Matriculation certificate for the verification of the age of the candidate.
- Affidavit of Rs. 50/.
- Photocopy of the tax receipt.
- NOC from the Co-owner of Rs. 50/
- Income certificate of the candidate.
- Bank records of the candidate with income declaration of affidavit of Rs. 50/.
- Identity proof of the candidate.
- Approximation Format on the renovation of the house of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
The application form of the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 permitted by the chairman of the Corporation worked with the two directors.
The Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 is implemented for the five years of the provided loan by the Goa ST finance and Development Corporation. All the changes in the scheme are organized by these department’s ads per the requirement.
All the update on the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 is decided by the Goa government.
Condition on the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022
- It is required to file a harmony on sanction the loan by the Corporation.
- Candidate follows all the rules and regulation for the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022 under the government.
Process for downloading the affidavit and No Objection Certificate under the Goa Ashraya Adhar scheme 2022
- Eligible candidate provide the financial assistance within the two installments. First installment of Rs. 3,75,000 is immediately after the approve of the loan and second installment of Rs. 1,25,000/ provide after the use of the 1st installment.
- Candidate can download the NOC on this link:- www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/2016/05/Ashraya-adhar-scheme-Details.pdf/
- Also make the affidavit of Rs. 20 with stamp of notary.
- NOC certificate of Rs. 20 with the Notary stamp.
The EMI decided as per the monthly income of the candidate. Also, candidates get 2 guarantors for the loan. If the candidate is not repaid the amount of the loan is repaid by the guarantor.
|Goa Government Scheme||Visit Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
FAQ’s Goa Ashraya Adhar Housing Scheme
This is a housing scheme under which government provides the housing loan to the beneficiary.
This scheme is applicable only for ST Category people.