iay.nic.in 2023-24 List, Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana beneficiary List at pmayg.nic.in, IAY New List 2023-24 Download in pdf.
Get the complete detail about the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list 2023-24. Which is also known as iay.nic.in 2023-24 list. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary List of Assam, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Odisha. You all also able to apply online for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List Online registration.
WE also provide you the information related to the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria, Benefit of the Scheme and application form. The official website of the IAY List is pmayg.nic.in and www.iay.nic.in .
iay.nic.in 2023-24 List
Now, all that interested people who want to apply online for this Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2023-24 can now first of all download the official notification from the website. In this official website you will get the detail about the eligibility Criteria and online application process. We also provide you the short information about the IAY New List 2023-24.
Read the full article given below.
Short Detail about IAY List 2023
|Name of Scheme||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana|
|Scheme List||Active Now|
|Benefit of scheme||Distribute House|
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2023-24 at iay.nic.in
All that people who realy apply for this Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana in the year 2023 now they can check their name in the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2023. All that people who submit the offline application form for this scheme can now check their in the IAY list 2023.
You can check your name by visiting the official website of the IAY i.e. iay.nic.in. You can also check your name in the list office. On the official website first of all you have to download the list and then check your name in the list by downloading the list.
Download Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2023-24 List in pdf
The Scheme which is known as Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana 2023 has been launched by the Ministry of the Rural Department of India. There are so many people of our India who already apply online as well offline for this scheme. so now all that people from India who applied it later for the scheme cam now check their name in the IAY New Beneficiary List 2023 by visiting the official website.
The people who belong to the SC, ST and Non-Bonded Employees, peoples who belong to the minorities communities can eligible to apply under this scheme. the people who living under the poverty lines are able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Highlights Points of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana IAY New List 2023
|Scheme Title||IAY i.e. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana|
|Department Concerned||District Village/ Rural development authority|
|Government belongs||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiries of Scheme||All Eligible people of India|
|Benefit Provide under the scheme||Distribute House|
|State Belongs||All States of India|
|Scheme category||Government of India.|
Financial Help under Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme
|Installment||Year 2016-17||2017-18||The year 2018-19|
Steps to View Category Wise SECC IAY List 2023-24 Data Online
- First of all interested visitors have to visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana i.e pamayg.nic.in.
- Now you are on the home page of the website.
- Have to click on he given option.
- Now you will get the complete information about the total beneficiaries and also about the cancelled beneficiaries.
- You can also download the IAY New Beneficiary list in pdf.
How to Check the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana IAY New List 2023-24 Online at iay.ni.in
To check your name in the list follow the instruction given below.
- In first step you guys have to login the official website of the department.
- Now visitors you are automatically redirected on the home page of the website.
- Have to click on the link of IAY List/PMAYG beneficiary List.
- Kindly enter your registration number and then click on the submit.
- Now you will get the IAY List of Beneficiaries in your screen.
NOTE: if you forget your registration number by clicking on the advance search section you have to enter the more information they required.
How to apply online For Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana Registration Form 2023-24 at pmayg.nic.in
Follow the step wise step to apply online for the IAY Scheme 2023.
- Kindly visit the official website of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana i.e. pmayg.nic.in.
- Now you guys on the home page of the website.
- Have to click on the application form of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Fill this application form with the information they required. You also need to upload the documents in support of application.
- Click on submit.
- You can also download the application form for further use.
Documents Required for IAY New List 2023
- Aadhar card.
- BPL Family Certificate.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Income certificate of family.
- Job card of any.
IAY List 2023 Eligibility Criteria
At the time of apply online for Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana you are eligible then your name appearing in the list.
- All that people who are very financial weak and poor families can apply for this scheme.
- They don’t have any fixed house for their family at the time of before apply for the scheme.
- You did not have taken any type of help under any housing scheme ever launched by the state government as well central government.
- You also the holder of BPL Ration card.
- The annual income of the family is not more than Rs.3,0000/-.
- You are not in government Job.
Benefits of IAY Beneficiary List 2023
- Under this Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana the financial amount has been directly tnasfer in the bank account of the beneficiary. It is very important to have the bank account linked with the Aadhar card.
- To build the house under this scheme you will get 3 installments in next three years.
- This scheme also work under the House for all which is launched by the government of India.
- Now after getting the house under this scheme now the poor people can also live in Pucca house with their family.
Phases under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
- PMAY Phase-1 from April 2015 to March 2017- It was aimed to cover 100 cities.
- or PMAY Phase-2 from April 2017 to March 2019- It covers additional 200 cities.
- PMAY Phase-3 from April 2019 to March 2022- It is to cover remaining cities.
State Covered Under Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities/towns
- Haryana, 53,290 houses in 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- Maharashtra, 12,123 houses in 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 cities/towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities/towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 cities/towns
- Uttarakhand, 6,226 houses in 57 cities and towns
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana helpline Number
Now if at the time of apply online under this scheme you need more information then you can contact in the following number.
Shri Raj Kumar Gautam
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
Room No. 118, G. Wing, N.B.O. Building,
Phone No.- 011-23060484, 011-23063285
E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com