Kapu Youth Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility List, YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Payment Status, Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme OC/EBC/BC Application Form, AP Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme Overseas Study Scholarship 2021 Notification.
It is very good news for the students of Andhra Pradesh. The students who want to do higher education and want to go abroad for a degree from the other country. But Due to their weak financial problem, their dream is not fulfilled. But don’t worry Andhra Parade government now come up with the scheme in favor of students.
CM of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagananna announces the scheme YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidhya Deevena 2022. In this article, we share with you all the information about the application process and eligibility and other required information regarding the scheme. With the help of YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidhya Deevena, you can fulfill your dream with get higher education abroad.
YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
The most benefits for those students who are belonging to poor families. There are so many families which are under the backward classes, KAPU community, OC, OEC the students from this category are many benefits with the scheme. So read the article carefully for more details.
YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidhya Deevena is a very good step for students who want to do higher education from abroad. Under the scheme, financial assistance is given by ten AP government to BC students for pursuing higher education from abroad.
Under the scheme, the government pays ₹10 lakh to Interested students in pursuing professional courses abroad. The officers are also working under the scheme for the modification in the implementation of the scheme.
YSR Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Form For OC/EBC/BC
As of now, the government has stopped the payment for the students who have already gone under the scheme. Here are about ₹ 40 crores payments are pending. The department still working on the dues under the scheme.
The previous government had spent ₹268 crores under the scheme. 4533 students can be benefited from the scheme. Of them 1746 were BCs, 2024 KAPUs, 783 EBCs.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Status Overview
|Name of the scheme||: YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidhya Deevena scheme.|
|Announced by:||YS Reddy Jagananna.|
|State||: Andhra Pradesh.|
|Purpose||: provide them with higher education abroad.|
|Amount of the scheme||: 10 lakh.|
|Categories||: BC, EBC, OC, and Kapu community‘s youth.|
|Application process||: Online.|
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme List 2022
- This scheme is given the facility to the younger of the KAPU community who want to Di higher education but due to financial problems, can’t fulfill their dreams.
- The eligible and interested students do graduation, master’s degree, MBBS, P.G. Diploma, and also PH.D. courses abroad.
- There is 400 eligible Candidate who can benefit under the scheme. And they have already done their study abroad.
- The government provides financial help to eligible students of ₹ 10 lakh for their higher education.
- Students use this financial help for the expenses of their education.
- When the students go abroad the government gives a side ticket on the plane. Students only arrange the passport and documents for the journey.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility List Kapu Youth
- This scheme is only for the students who belong to poor families like the students from the Kapu community, OC, BC, and EBC applying for the scheme.
- The annual income of the students is not above 6 lakh.
- The students belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- It is necessary that students have their authentication certificate which is received from the foreign institutions in which the students get admission for their degree.
- The age of the students is not above 35.
- The students only one time apply for the scheme if the students have already gotten benefits with the scheme then that is not applicable for the scheme.
- If a student gets benefits from this scheme then he us not benefits from other government schemes.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Payment Status
- It is necessary that ten students have authentic ILETS, TOFFL, GRE, or GAMT before applying to the scheme.
- Before applying for the scheme students have already proceeded the admission to the foreign institute.
- Students have their own passports.
- Students didn’t take benefits if the time of admission is over. You can benefit only when the admission is taken by the student within one year. Otherwise, you didn’t take benefit from the scheme.
- You can also change the degree after admission but it is in limited cases otherwise it is not possible.
- Students get the enrollment letter from their second year or first year of the degree. In the enrollment letter, you can identify your year of degree and commence name.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Document List
- Photocopy of the income certificate of the family.
- And a Photocopy of the Adhar card of the student.
- Photocopy of the caste certificate.
- Matriculation certificate for the verification of the age.
- Photocopy of the bank account passbook of the student.
- Passport size photo of the student.
- Entrance exam qualified certificate of GRE, SMAT.
- Enrollment letter provided by the foreign institute.
- Headhunter or bio-data the students.
Apply Online for YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Form
- All the update about the scheme Is announced in January and February and August or September every year by the government.
- You can get all the information or update on the official website of the AP government www.apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in/
- Visit this site and on the homepage here is the application form for the Jagananna Videshi Vidhya scheme.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- After that attach all the documents of self at attested along with the application form by uploading.
- In the last submit the application form.
How to Check YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Payment Status
- To check the YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Payment Status you have to move to the official website.
- Then you will see the search box in which you have to put the information.
- Kindly enter your information about yourself.
- then click on the search box.
- then you will see the result of Payment Status.