Apply Online for Kerala Kshema Pension Scheme 2023 Application Form, Kshema Pension Scheme Amount, Kshema Pension Scheme Eligibility, Karshaka pension Application Form.
Today you are going to get the complete information about the Kshema pension Scheme. We all know that there are various type of pension scheme which is implemented in the state of Kerala which are launched by the state government as well as central Government of India.
Now the Kerala Launch the unique pension scheme announced for the Agriculture Worker. By Announcing the Kerala state become the first state who launched this type of Pension scheme. In Kerala state more than 3.6 Million people availing the benefit of different kinds of pension scheme in the state.
By Announcing this Kshema Pension Scheme 2023 in the state of Kerala, government provide the benefit to the people who belongs to the poor family. So that they will get the social security in the society. AT present this pension scheme provide the application form for different 7 type of pension scheme and cover the 16 Lakh beneficiary under the scheme.
Now all the interested people who think to avail the benefit under the scheme can apply online for this scheme. So that they will also get the social security by getting the pension.
Kerala Kshema Pension Scheme 2023
The Kshema Pension scheme having the sub pension scheme in it. Under this scheme there are more than 7 scheme which provide the benefit of pension at different kinds of persons.
In this scheme six type of people will get the pension by submitting the online application form. So the list of the pension is given below.
- National old age pension,
- Widow pension,
- Pension to unmarried womens above 50 years,
- Pension to the physically challenged person,
- Pensions to mentally retired person,
- Agriculture labour pension,
- Unemployment wages pension.
The state government of Kerala state launched these various kind of pension scheme for the people of the state. So that people will get the monthly amount from the government. The people who belongs to the weaker section category of the society they can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Now all the interested people who wants to get the benefit of this scheme they can fill the online application form by visiting the official website of scheme.
Kshema Pension Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kshema pension scheme|
|Beneficiary||All People of state|
|Pension amount||Rs.1100, 1300 and 1500.|
|Post Category||Kerala Government Scheme|
Kshema national Old Age Pension Scheme
In this pension scheme there is the national pension scheme which is handled by the state revenue department. Under this scheme the amount of Rs.1100 and 1500 will be given to the beneficiary having the age of above 70 years. So you can apply if you are eligible for the scheme.
- All that people who having the age of 60 years or above can eligible for the scheme.
- You must be destitute.
- The annual income of the family of the beneficiary is not more than Rs.1 Lakh.
- You must be the Bonafide residents of the Kerala state.
- If you taking any other pension then you are not eligible for the scheme.
Kshema Widow Pension Scheme
In this scheme the iwdow pension scheme has alos been launched by the state government of Kerala. In This scheme the main benefit given to the widow of the state. So that they canalso use this amount for their need.
Under this Kshema Widow Pension scheme they will get the monthly amount of Rs.1100 by the state government. State government transfer This amount to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Also Read: KSEB LED Bulb Distribution Scheme
Kshema Widow Pension Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to follow all the rule strictly as mentioned by the state government.
- Only the widow applicant and divorcee is applicable to apply online for the scheme.
- You are not married one.
- Applicants having the age f 60 years or above.
- The yearly income of the family is not more than 1 Lakh.
- You should be the permanent residents of the state of Kerala.
Kshema Pension Scheme for Physically/ Mentally Disabled Persons
We all know that the people who are physically and mentally disabled they are unable to earn the money for them. So they cant full fill ther dream. The family of the that people are also not take care of them.
So now the state government of Kerala wants to provide the financial support. Under this scheme they will get the monthly pension scheme. This amount can directly be transferred in their bank account.
With the help of that you can full fill their daily need. And no depend on any one more. All that persons who having the 40% disability can apply for this scheme. The people who having 40% disability will get Rs.1100 and with 80 disability they will get Rs.1300 per month.
Kshema Agricultural Labour Pension scheme
The most famous scheme under the Kshema Scheme is Agricultural Laborer pension scheme. Under this scheme, state government provide the monthly pension of Rs.1100 to the persons who is agricultural.
Eligibility Criteria of Agricultural Labour Pension
- Applicants worked as agriculturist for more than 10 years under the land owners.
- He is also be the members of Kerala Agriculture Worker Welfare.
- You are not availing the pension of any type of Pension scheme.
- Applicants must be the permanent residents of the Kerala state or residing in the state for more than 10 years.
Kshema Pension Amount in Kerala
|Old Age||Rs.1100 to Rs.1300|
|Agricultural Labour Pension scheme||Rs.1100|
|Physically/ Mentally Disabled Persons||Rs.1100 to Rs.1300|
Kshema Pension Scheme Application Form 2023
Now get the information so that you can fill the online application form for the different kinds of pension scheme.
- At the time of apply online it is very important for all the applicants to submit the information as required by the officials.
- After filling up the application form you have to submit the application form with the Local boddies i.e. Gram Panchayat.
- After submitting the application form the process take place in 45 days. After the 45 days you will get receipt of the application form.
- And the Kshema Pension Scheme beneficiary list will be appeared in 30 days after apply online which you can collect from the district collector office.
- If you name appeared in the beneficiary list then you are able to get the pension amount in your account from the date of apply.
FAQ’s of Kshema Pension Scheme
This is the biggest pension scheme which have different kinds of 6 other pension scheme in it. And provide the pension to the different beneficiary.
The Kerala state government launched this scheme for the people of the state.
After apply online as well as offline you will get pension amount every month in your account.