Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023 Last date, Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2022, Check Payment Status & List at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023 Online registration, and application forms are now available on the official website i.e. https://fasal.haryana.gov.in.you can get the online information with the help of this article about the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form, payment status, features of the scheme, and benefit of the scheme.
Check the full information available in this article.
|Name of Scheme :||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|How to apply||Online|
|Benefit of Scheme||Subsidy to the beneficiary|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023
So now we are going to provide you the information about the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Beneficiary List 2023 and check the application status of the scheme to take the important information about it.
- Now the government extends the registration date for the Meri fasal Mera Byora Online registration for the year 2023.
- For Kharif Fasal you can make an online registration date till the 25th of September.
- To date, there are 7,80,867 farmers who registered themselves for the Meri Crop Mera Detail portal.
Apply Online for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023 at fasal.haryana.gov.in
This portal i.e. Meri Fasal Mera Byora is known as Ekharid Portal. This can be made with the collaboration of the Haryana state agriculture and farmers welfare department of the state. By visiting this online portal farmers have to make the online registration and then have to fill in the detail of the crop and themselves. ‘
So that after making the online registration all beneficiary farmers will get the direct benefit of the various government scheme related to the crop. It is very important to provide crop detail.
For making the online registration the most important thing is to have an Aadhar Card and Mobile number of the farmers. So that they can get every crop benefit detail to their registered mobile phone. With the information about the crop, you also have to enter the detail related to your land.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Ki List 2023
You also have to enter the information about the name of the crops and the time of sowing the crops on the Haryana Portal. After it, the copy of the bank account also has to be uploaded with the application form, so that the subsidy amount can directly be transferred to your bank account.
Now, all that people who are willing to apply online for this scheme have to download the official notification from the official website of the scheme. So that you will get the information about the eligibility criteria etc.
We are also going to provide you the information related to the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023. Read the information given below.
Highlights Points of Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023
|Scheme Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Language of the article||Simple English|
|Department Concerned||Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Announced By||Chief Minister of the state|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Farmers of the state|
|Scheme Category||Haryana Government Scheme|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Last Date 2023
|Date of Purchasing Mustard||15th April 2023|
|Wheat procurement||20th April 2023|
Steps for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023 Online Registration Procedure
This scheme is also known as the insurance provider cover scheme. Under this scheme, protection is given to the farmers. There are so many plans under this scheme. But to avail of the benefit of this scheme, you have to make the online registration for it.
All the farmers have to visit the official website i.e. fasal.haryana.gov.in. it is very important to avail the benefit under this scheme for the farmers. If you want any type of information or help about this scheme then you can also contact with the helpline number i.e. 1800-180-2117 and 1800-180-2060.
For making online registration for this scheme you also visit your nearest common service centers.
Apply online Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023 Application form at fasal.haryana.gov.in
- First of all the interested farmers have to visit the official website of this scheme i.e. Haryana meri fasal mera byora.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. Here you have to click for the registration.
- Here the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- First of all, you have to fill in your mobile number and then Captcha Code for the Farmer Authentication. Now click to continue.
- Here you have to fill in your Aadhar Card number and email id.
- Click on the search button. After it an OTP comes to your given mobile number.
- Enter the detail of ITP and then click on the next page.
- Kindly provide the information about the Land detail which you sow and other related information about your crop.
- Enter your personal information like your name, address, and bank detail.
- This is the last and final step in that you have to provide detail about Mandi.
- Submit the information which you will in the whole registration form.
- After the successful online registration, you will get the registration ID and password. With the help of which later you can log in to your account.
Steps for Print out the MFMB Application form
You can follow the steps to fill out the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form.
- To take the print of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora application form, log on to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page of the website, you get the option i.e. Printout.
- The application is displayed in front of you.
- Enter your Name and mobile number and bank account number.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Document List for Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora
All the farmers have to keep with the following documents for the online registration.
- Farmer Aadhar Card.
- Your land detail documents.
- Crop Name.
- Bank account detail.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
Eligibility Criteria of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
Now you have to follow the rule of the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below:-
- This scheme is launched by the state government of Haryana. So the applicant should be a permanent resident of the Haryana state.
- He also has a valid Aadhar Card with the 12 Digit Unique ID.
- Mobile number of 10 digits which is valid at the time of making the online registration.
- You will get all the information related to your land through the SMS in your valid registered mobile number.
Motive to Launch Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2023
So now we are going to provide you the information about the motive of the scheme.
- On this online portal, the government can easily get the detail of the farmers and their crop detail.
- On this single website, the farmers will get a variety of benefits.
- All agriculture information is provided by the government to the farmers.
- After making the online registration farmers can easily get the subsidy and loan benefits from the government.
- Government can also provide you the financial assistance at the right time during natural disasters.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status
All the Farmer who registered under this scheme will get the payment as and when released by the state government. The payment Directly is credited to their Bank account.
If you did not get the payment into your bank account then you can check the same. To Check the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status You need to Visit the Bank.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora helpline Number
If any of the farmers want more information then they can also visit the official website of the portal or you can also use the helpline number.
The toll-Free Helpline number is 1800-180-2117, 1800-180-2060.
You can call on this number during working hours i.e. 9 am to 5 pm.
FAQ’s of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
You can make the online registration by visiting the official website of the scheme. Complete information is given in the article.
The important documents which you should have to keep with you are an Aadhar card and a valid mobile number.
Yes, the helpline number given in the article read it carefully.
With the launching of this scheme, the government wants to provide every type of agriculture benefit to the farmers at this single portal.