Get the Complete Farmer beneficiary List of CG Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 2022 First Installment Payment Status, Eligibility Criteria, 1st Kist of Rajiv Gandhi Nyay Yojana on 21st May 2022, Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana Form Pdf 2022 Registration rggbkmny cg.nic.in.
In This article, you will come to know about the Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana Form Pdf 2022 and the Beneficiary List of the scheme. This scheme had been launched by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh for the farmers of the state.
Under this scheme the state government of CG will provide the Minimum rate of crop of Rs.6,000 as directions has also been sent to the officials. The government also released the financial budget for the CG Kisan Nyay Yojana.
To move this scheme smooth in the state they will released financial budget of Rs.5100 crore. To avail the benefit of this scheme, state government provide Farmer registration and eligibility criteria for the scheme. All the farmers can submit the online registration form.
राजीव गाँधी भूमिहीन किसान न्याय योजना को छत्तीसगढ़ की राज्य सरकार ने राज्य के किसानो के लिए शुरू किया है. इस योजना के तहत जो भूमिहीन किसान है उन्हें ६ हजार रूपये की सहयता राज्य सरकार की तरफ से दी जाएगी. यह राशि उनके खाते में आएगी. योजना के तहत लाभ पाने के लिए आपको ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना जरुरी है.
Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana 2022
The Scheme i.e. Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana 2021 has been launched for the landless farmers of the state. Under which the farmer will get the amount of Rs.6,000 by the state government.
Every one wants to avail the benefit under this scheme they have to make the online registration. The online registration For this scheme has already been started by the governhment.
Under this scheme the amount of Rs.6,000 credited in the bank account of the Farmers of the state.
Under this scheme the farmers will get the minimum supporting amount by the state government. And to provide the amount under this scheme has also been given by the government. The amount which is given under this scheme is directly be transfer in the bank account of the farmers.
It is very important for all the farmers to make the online registration before the last date of the scheme. The name of this scheme has been launched in the name of Rajiv Gandhi Our former prime minister of India.
Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana List 2022
The scheme has been announced by the state government of the Chhattisgarh state. The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide the financial help to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme state government provide the minimum support proceed to the farmers. This is the best way to help the farmers of the state.
With the help of this article you will get the enough information about the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana 4th Kist and First Instalment. So you have to read the full article till the end of this page.
Bupesh Bhagel who is the chief minister of the state of Chhattisgarh launched this scheme on the date of Rajiv Gandhi Death anniversary i.e. on 21st May 2021. This is very good scheme with the help of which they will support the Farmers of the state financially.
Overview of CG Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana
|Name of Scheme||CG Nyay Yojana|
|Announced By||CM Bhupesh Bhagel|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Announced date||3dr March 2020|
|How to apply||Online/Offline|
|Date of distribution||21st May 2021|
|Post Category||Chhattisgarh Government Scheme|
Benefits of Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana
There are so many benefit of this scheme which has been launched by the Chhattisgarh state government which is launched for the farmers of the state. So read them step wise step.
- Under this scheme the state government wants to provide the financial help to the farmers of the state. So that they will provide the Minimum Support Price to the farmers for their crops.
- The main motive to launch this scheme to provide the more income facility to the farmers.
- The farmers will get the amount under this scheme directly in their bank account which is they given at the time of making the online registration.
- Under this scheme they will provide Rs.2500 by the state government.
- This year this Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana First instalment has been given on 21st May 2021. The amount will be given in four instalment.
Document List for Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana
At the time of making the online registration you all have to submit some important documents with the registration form. Which is given as follow.
- Framer’s Adhar Card Copy.
- Photograph of the farmer.
- Bank account detail.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Permanent residents Proof.
Apply Online for Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana Registration/ Application Form
Now all the eligible farmers can apply online for the CG Nyay Yojana First Instalment 2021. So you have to make the online registration by visiting on the official website. Follow the steps given below.
- We all Know that this scheme has been launched on the 3dr march 2020.
- And there is no any announcement has been made by the government for the Official website.
- There is also no any link to make the online registration. As and when the online registration has been launched by the government then the same will be updated on our website.
- If any of the online link available you just have to visit the on the same website. Then the online registration form will be open in front of you.
- Then you have to enter the information like name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number and address etc.
- Submit the application form and also upload the documents with the application form.
- For more updates stay in touch with us.
CG Rajiv Gandhi Bhumihin Kisan Nyay Yojana Payment Status
As per the latest information, the state government of Chhattisgarh will go to pay the farmers for the first installment of the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana on 21st May 2021. The amount will directly transfer to the bank account of the farmers.
They said that on the death anniversary of the Prime Minister of Rajiv Gandhi they will going to pay this amount to the farmers. There are 92 Lakh farmers who going to get the amount under this scheme. The farmers will get Financial assistance of Rs.10,000 per acre to the farmers.
Under this scheme, the government will provide the financial amount in four instalments to the 20 Lakh beneficiary farmers.
This is the scheme which is launched by the state government of Chhattisgarh for the farmers of the state.
The main motive to launched this scheme to provide the financial supports to the farmers.
You have to make the online registration for this scheme.
The last date of making the online registration is 1st June to 30th September 2021.
The beneficiary Farmers will get amount of Rs.30,000 per annum by the state government.
All small and marginal category farmers are eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.