From here You will get a Detail of Login on CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Registration 2023, CBSE Training Portal cbseit.in, CBSE Training for teachers 2023, Month Wise January 2023, February 2023.
Central Board of education is starting Free online teachers training for the Teachers and the Principle of the school. The teachers who are teaching in the CBSE schools are getting the facility of Free training from eth CBSE. Due to Covid-19, there the education Department in every state in India is starting Online Classes for students of India.
So many students are studying through Online classes. So CBSE decided to train the teachers in Online Classes for better teaching. With the help of the Training, they can provide better knowledge to the students of the CBSE students. The teacher gets more knowledge of the modern technique for online classes.
CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Registration 2023
They can teach the students in an easier way that is very helpful to the student. To make a bright future for the students all the teachers need to get Free Teachers training from the Central Board of Education.
To get the CBSE Free training teachers are to do registration on the official website. After the registration, they can improve the teaching ways. So today in this article you can get all the information about the CBSE Free Training sessions registration process, the process for participation, etc. so read the article till the end.
CBSE Free online Session January 2023 Registration For Teacher
Forget the Free Online Session Training teachers are registered under the official website. After that, they can attend free online training. All the information is available on the official website. For registration on the CBSE Free online Session there are some easy processes:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the CBSE Free Online Training.
- When the homepage is open then click on the Register for Online session link.
- After that select the Training section and before that candidate checks whether the seats is available or not.
- Now click on the new registration For the Individual candidate option.
- After that candidate needs to log in to the official website.
- Click on the Login for existing Individual participants’ option.
- After that on the new registration page enter the required information.
- After that click on the submit option.
- With these processes registration is complete.
Steps to Download CBSE Training Certificate On CBSE Training Portal
The candidate after the registration also downloads the certificate to complete the Training on the official website. Only the registered candidate gets the certificate. By getting the training teachers to get more knowledge and much improvement in their teaching skills in the teachers. After that, they can teach their student who is studying in the CBSE schools.
It is very useful for the teachers and also useful for the students for their bright future. After completing the training teachers who attend all the classes of the free training get the Certificate by downloading the Certificate from the official website. There are some processes for downloading the certificate:-
- The candidate first visits the official website.
- After that on the homepage click on the Download the E –certificate Link.
- After that select the option if you the already registered. Now click on the participants who are registered through the training portal.
- Here on the new page enter the username and password.
- Now enter the security pin.
- Click on the Login option.
- After this process E certificate is opened on the screen.
- Candidates now click on the Download option and they can use the E certificate in the future.
Process for Conduct Session on CBSE Training Portal
Interested candidate who wants to participate in the CBSE Free Training session can also take the Session on the official website of the CBSE free Session training. Follow some steps for the session:-
- Candidates through Email Id conduct the session to stand for the free online training. Officials sent the session to the email which is registered on the registration.
- On you, a registered Email official sent you every assessment record.
- The Official sent some questions on the email Id which is answered by the candidate.
- After the verification of the answers official made the certificate of the Training.
- After two days official sent the certificate to the email Id of the candidate.
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
|CBSE Online Career Portal||Visit Here|
FAQs of CBSE Training Portal Registration
when you make the online registration for it after that you all are eligible to download the certificate.
we provide the direct link in the quick link section.