Mandahasam Scheme 2023 Kerala Rs.5,000 Application Form pdf, Mandahasam Scheme Online registration, Eligibility Criteria.
A New Scheme is launched by the State of Kerala. The same is introduced with the name of Mandahasam Scheme 2023 Kerala. The Online application form has been invited by the concerned department. Under this scheme, artificial dentures will be provided to senior citizens by the state government.
You can also download the application form in pdf from the official website i.e. sjd.kerala.gov.in. The senior citizen of the state who belongs to the BPL category can make the online application form the same. They will get financial assistance of Rs.5,000/- for fixing the tooth after losing their teeth.
Mandahasam Scheme 2023 Kerala
Concerned Department i.e. Social Justice Department of Kerala now after the announcement of this scheme invites the online application form for Kerala Mandhasam Scheme 2023.
You can download the same from the official website of the department. The link is provided in the article. Under this scheme, financial aid of Rs.5,000 is given to senior citizens for an artificial denture. To implement this scheme, approval has also been given by the state government.
In this article, you will come to know about applying online for this scheme. you can also know about the eligibility criteria and other complete detail of this scheme.
Objective of Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2023
This scheme is launched for the old citizen of the state. Under this scheme, the main object to launch this scheme is to provide the tooth set to the senior citizen free of cost. So that they can eat the proper food if they lose their teeth. As we know after losing their teeth, people will suffer so many problems like mental problems not being able to proper food.
To provide the benefit under this scheme, the state government makes the list of the dental colleges so that beneficiaries after visiting in these colleges will get the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Financial Aid of Rs.5,000/- for Artificial Dentures
To take the benefit under this scheme, you have to complete these eligibility criteria as per the norms of the department.
- Only the permanent residence of the Kerala state can be eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is only applicable for Senior Citizen of the state.
- People must belong to the BPL category.
Important Document List for Mandahasam Scheme
You also have to submit the documents in support of your application form.
- Bonafide Certificate of the applicant.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Ration card showing BPL Card.
- Adhar Card of the Applicant.
Mandahasam Scheme 2023 Kerala Online Application Form pdf
Now if you think you are eligible for this scheme, then you can apply online for this scheme by submitting the application form:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Kerala Social Justice Department.
- Now click on the Mandahasam Scheme.
- After click on it you will get the link of Documents and Application Form of Mandahasam Scheme Link.
- Click on the Kerala Mandahasam Scheme Application Form in pdf.
- Fill this application form correctly. Attached the documents list with the application form.
For More Schemes of Kerala :Visit Here.
Kerala Mandahasam Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List
So guys after submitting the online application form, you can also check your name in the beneficiary list. This beneficiary List is available on the official website of The Department.
- You have to visit the official website of the Department.
- Then have to Check the Beneficiary List. Click on the same.
- Download the complete list of the same.
- Check your name.
This scheme is the government scheme that is launched by the state government for providing artificial dentures to the senior citizen of the state.
Only the senior citizen belongs to the BPL Category can eligible for this scheme.
Rs.5,000/- as financial aid will be provided by the state government to the applicant.