Complete Information about MP Super 5000 Yojana 2023 List Online Registration Labourlabour.mp.gov.in, Eligibility Criteria and Document List.
Hello people, today we are here with the information of a new scheme announced by Madhya Pradesh Government. This is a type of scholarship scheme in which Madhya Pradesh Government will provide a financial assistance to those students who will take highest marks in class 12th.
The name of this scheme is Super 5,000 Scheme 2023, which means under this scheme 5,000 meritorious students will get the financial assistance of rupees 30,000/-. This scheme will be included in the old scheme named Sambal Scheme. This scheme is also the welfare scheme of Madhya Pradesh which provides many benefits to poor people of Madhya Pradesh. In this scheme people can take benefits from their birth to their death.
MP Super 5000 Yojana 2023 List
Under Super 5,000 Scheme the meritorious students of class 12th of Sambal Families, will get this encouragement amount of rupees 30,000/-. Government will also provide rupees 50,000/- to those students who will perform national level games. The main motive of Sambal Scheme is to provide financial help to the poor people of the state.
Also this Super 5,000 Scheme will enhance the potential of these students who belong to poor families and because of lack of resources they did not take part into games and for higher studies as well. With this financial help they could see the dream to do further studies.
This scheme has been closed in the past but now the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan has restarted it again. So in our article we will try to give you all important information regarding Super 5,000 Scheme, so keep reading this article till the end.
Highlights of the Super 5,000 Scheme List
|Scheme’s Name :||Super 5,000 Scheme 2023|
|Announced by||: Chief Minster of Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Announcement of the Scheme :||5th May 2020|
|Started Date to Apply :||++++++|
|Beneficiaries :||Meritorious Students of class 12 of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits :||Financial Assistance of rupees 30,000 to 5,000 meritorious students|
|Application’s Mode :||Online|
|Official Website :||http://labour.mp.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria & documents Super 5,000 Scheme
So, it is very important to know about the eligibility criteria and needed documents to apply for this scheme, let’s check here :
- All the candidates, who are applying for this scheme, should be permanent citizen of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Only the students who are studying in government schools can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Students who are studying in private schools can not apply for Super 5,000 Scheme.
- Only the students of class 12th are eligible for this scheme.
- This financial assistance will be only given to first 5,000 meritorious students.
- Only the poor students of the state can take the Benefits of this scheme, whose financial condition is not good.
- Students should have all the necessary documents such as ; Aadhar Card, Permanent Residential Proof, Bank account details, Passport size photograph, phone number and most importantly Mark sheet of class 12th.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Super 5000 Scheme Beneficiary List
So if Government launches any of welfare scheme for poor people, it will be always beneficial for the people of the state, so Super 5,000 Scheme have also many benefits and some of these are given below :
- Under Super 5,000 Scheme the poor students of Madhya Pradesh will get the financial assistance of rupees 30,000/-.
- This financial assistance can make students more aware of their studies.
- As we all know that because of lack of money poor people could not afford the expenses of their children studies. So this scheme will help meritorious students to continue their higher education.
- The main objective to launch this scheme is to provide equal opportunity to the poor students that they can also make their dreams true and because of money their dreams should not left behind.
- This scheme is also beneficial to improve the Educational status in the state because with this financial assistance poor students could also get the chance to continue their studies.
MP Super 5000 Yojana Online Registration Labourlabour.mp.gov.in
- First of all go to the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Government, Labour Department http://labour.mp.gov.in/Public/Pages/Dashboard.aspx?g=30
- Now all the visitors are on the home page of the website.
- On this home page find the link of option Super 5,000 scheme.
- Click on this option and Application form will displayed on your screen.
- Now fill Application form with all necessary details like Your Name, Date of birth, marks, address , Mobile Number, Saving account Detail.
- and attach all necessary documents.
- After verification click on submit button.
- And this way you can easily apply for this scheme.
MP Super 5000 Yojana 2023 List
If you think that you are eligible for the scheme and you apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Super 5000 Scheme then now you can check your name in the List. Lets see how.
- Now first of all you have to visit the Official Website of the Concerned department.
- Visitors are automatically redirected on the home page of the website.
- here you can find the link of Super 5000 Scheme List 2021 MP.
- if you find it then start downloading the same.
- When you complete the downloading of the beneficiary List of the Super 5000 Yojana of madhya Pradesg List. then find the name.
- You can check your Name district wise.
- In the List your name appearing with your date of birth and with your father name.
- So that you can easily identify if you are on the list.
MP Super 5000 Yojana Official Website.
FAQ’S of MP Super 5000 Yojana
Ans : Government of Madhya Pradesh e launched Super 5,000 Scheme.
Ans : This is a welfare scheme, which is designed to help the poor meritorious students of class 12th. Under this scheme government of Madhya Pradesh will provide financial assistance of rupees 30,000/- to the students of Sambal Families who will take highest marks in class 12th.
Ans : As the name of the scheme is telling the whole story. So under this scheme first 5,000 students will get the financial assistance.
Ans : Helpline Number : +(0755) 2555530 Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Words : So we have told you all about Super 5,000Yojana List, still if you have any question regarding Madhya Pradesh Super 5,000 scheme, you can ask us in comment section given below. Till then stay healthy, stay fit and do not go outside the house if it is not urgent, wear face masks and use sanitizers.