Get the complete Detail of Apply Online Odisha Anwesha Scheme 2023-24 Application Form For SC/ST Students, Eligibility.
State Government of Odisha state launched a new welfare scheme for the SC-ST children of the state. The name of this new scheme is Odisha Anwesha Scheme 2023. Previously this scheme was launched in the year 2015 to provide the quality of education to the children belonging to the Secluded Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
This scheme was launched only five years. But now the state government going to extend the scheme for another 5 years from this year. So now under the Anwesha Scheme, 2023 state government going to educate the children belonging to the SC St category by admitting them to leading an English medium school running in the Odisha state.
Now all the interested parents and children who want to get admission and benefit under this scheme can apply online by filling up the Odisha Anwesha Scheme 2021 Application Form which is available on the official website of the Government.
Odisha Anwesha Scheme 2023
Now with the help of this article, we provide you the valuable information related to the Anwesha Scheme like eligibility Criteria, online registration process, and benefits of the scheme. As per the latest information, more than 5,000 children belonging to the Scheduled castes and Scheduled tribe will fall in this category. So under this scheme, they will get admission from the 1st Class in the private English Medium school all over the Urban cities of the Odisha State.
The announcement regarding this scheme has been made by the Chief Minister of Odisha State Naveen Patnaik in December 2015 and now an aging new announcement has also been made by the same Chief Minister of the state.
Important Features of Anwesha Scheme For SC ST Students
Now we are going to provide you with the main important features of the Anwesha Scheme 2021 of Odisha state.
- All the students belongs to the SC and ST category will get the benefit of this scheme by making the online registration.
- When the students enrolled under this scheme, then all the expenses will be bear by the state government for their educations.
- Total 17 districts of the odisha state covered up under this Anwesha Scheme.
- You will get the expenses for the Fee, Uniform, Books, Hostel, Accommodation and Transportation cost by the state government.
- After making the online registration under this scheme, the state government provide the separate hostel facility to the selected children under this scheme.
- The students who are going to get the education under this scheme will get the special counsellors to help them for the academic pursuit.
- Odisha Government provide total 25,000 as financial help under ths scheme for school fee and accommodation cost. Apart from it scholarship has also been given to the selected children.
- The selection of the children has been made by the lottery system. The draw of the lottery has been made by the committee chaired by the district collectors of the state.
Motive to Launch Anwesha Scheme 2023
After completing the successfully 5 years of this scheme, this scheme has received positive feedback from all the schools as well as from the parents of the children selected under the scheme. The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide a good quality of education to the Children belonging to the Sc and ST category.
The all the expenses have been made by the state government of Odisha under this scheme. So it is very important for the students to get enrolled under this scheme as soon as possible. So that you can also be admitted to the good school of the state. Now all the visitors who want to apply online for the scheme, can visit the official website of the Odisha State government and make the online registration.
New Update in Anwesha Scheme 2023
In a new update, the state government of Odisha now Extended the ANWESHA Scheme for another 5 years. After the extension of the scheme state government provide the quality of educations to the ST & SC students by making a partnership with the Urban Educational Institution. Under this scheme, students will get admitted into the school from the standard one in different types of Government/ private as well as English Aided medium schools of the state located in the urban areas of the state. They will get the education under this scheme till Class XII.
At present, there is a total 177 schools having in the 17 districts of the state and under which 12,682 students will get the education. So the government has now decided to continue to this scheme for the next five years. They also approve the financial implication of Rs.566.90 crore rupee for this scheme. As per the goal of this scheme, the government will go to provide the benefit to the 25,000 students of the state.
Anwesha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for all the parents and students to full fill the eligibility criteria of the scheme so that you all can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- This scheme is launched by the Odisha state government, that means only the permanent citizen of the state can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Children belongs to the SC and ST category are eligible to get the admission in the school.
- You also have to produced the birth certificate of the children.
- After eligible your child can get the admission in the 1st standard .
- Aadhar Card Copy of the students and parents.
- Bank account number of the parents with child.
- Mobile number of the parents.
- Photograph of the student and his parents.
- Both boys and girls belongs to the SC and ST category are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Also Read: Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
Benefit of Anwesha scheme for SC/ST students
There is so many benefits of this scheme, which is given below.
- Under this scheme all the students belongs to the SC and ST category will get the free education form 1st Class to 12th Class.
- You will also get the free hostel facility by the government. As all the expenses has been given by the government.
- The state government aimed to provide 50,000 students enrolled under the scheme.
- Free counsellor facility has been given by the government to the selected students.
- Apart from it scholarship facility also has been given to them.
Apply Online Odisha Anwesha Scheme 2023 Application form
We all know that under Anwesha Scheme there is a total of 17 districts covered by the state government of Odisha. You can apply online under the district from which you belong. So now we are going to provide you the information about that how you can fill the online application form for the scheme.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the District your belongs. District wise link given below.
- When you click on the link of your district then you are on the home page of the website. For example you click on the Sambalpur District.
- On the home page you have to click on the link of Notice and then advertisement for inviting the admission in standard 1 Under this scheme.
- Then you will see the PDF file in front of you. You have to click on it.
- When you click on it the application form open in front of you.
- In this application form you have to fill the information like name of the child, Date of birth, Category, gender, Caste , sub caste, Name of the father, language , mother name, address of the parents, Occupation of the parents, contact number, last school she or she attend, health profile of the child.
- You also have to provide the information about the hostel facility if desired by you.
- Then attached the documents list which asked by the officials. Then submit the application form in the same office of district collector.
Apply District Wise Under Anwesha Scheme 2023 Link
FAQ’s of Answesha Scheme 2023
This is an old scheme which is previously launched in 2015 but now government extend for the next five years. Under this scheme, the government provides a good quality of education to the students.
All students belong to SC and ST categories from Odisha state.
Under this scheme, government bears all the expenses spent on the education of the child.