PMSYM Status, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 Online registration, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Get the complete detail about the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 Online Registration Detail. PMSYM Yojana 2022 Application Form, Beneficiary List, Payment Status, and benefit of the scheme. You can get this detail from the official website i.e. maandhan.in/shramyogi.
The government of India announced a new scheme for the Unorganized Workers of the nation. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get a pension per month.
After attaining the age of 60 years every beneficiary will get a monthly pension of Rs.3,000/-. The Investment of this scheme by the person who wants to take the benefit under this scheme is only at Rs.2/-.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan pension Yojana is a scheme that provides social security to the old age people of India, After providing the monthly pension they will get old age protection as well as social security too.
There are so many employees who worked in home-based jobs, street vendors, Mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, and domestic workers, where men, a rickshaw pullers, landless laborers, and having own workers are the main beneficiaries of this scheme.
Short Detail of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Apply Online||Active Now|
|Benefits Provide under Scheme||Rs.36,000 per year.|
Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana 2022 at maandhan.in
You can take the benefit from this scheme by applying online for this scheme. So now every interested candidate who wants to take the benefit from this scheme can apply online for this scheme.
Before filling out the online application form you have to download the official notification. So that after downloading the official notification you will get the eligibility criteria and online application procedure completely.
We also provide you with the complete detail of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021. Read the full article if you want to know about the benefit of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, eligibility Criteria, and key features of the scheme.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
|Name of Scheme||PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Language of Article||Simple English|
|Scheme announced by||Finance Minister of India.|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Unrecognized sector worker|
|Total number of Beneficiary of scheme||More than 10 Crore people of the state|
|Benefit provides||Monthly pension of Rs.3,000|
|Motive to Launch||To provide Social security to the old age people|
|Post Type||Government scheme of India.|
Important dates of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|Scheme Launched Date||1st February 2019|
|Starting date||15th February 2019|
Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Important Links
|Apply Online||Link available|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Government Schemes of India||Click to know more about.|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 Beneficiary List
This scheme is run by the central government of India. So that under this scheme government of India going to provide financial support to the poor people of the state.
This is a pension scheme. Any person who has a monthly salary of less than Rs.15,000 is the main beneficiary of this scheme. They can get the benefit from this scheme. After applying online, you will get Rs.3,000 per month as a pension amount.
That clearly means that you will get Rs.36,000 per year after attaining the age of 60 years. If the beneficiary dies then the 50% amount is given to the family of that person. But this pension is applicable only to the spouse of the beneficiary.
Motive to Launch Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
There is always some motive behind launching the scheme.
- Under this scheme, the people who work in Home Grown meds, drivers, plumbers, cobblers, tailor, and rickshaw driver can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Eligible persons get the benefit of Rs.3,000 per month it means that per year they will get of Rs.36,000/-.
- By proving them the financial assistance help to the people of the state they will get the social security .
Detail about Premium Amount of Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
You can only make the contribution for the age according to your age. If you are younger then you can contribute a low amount for this scheme. It means that if you having the age of 18 years then you have to deposit Rs.55/-. Per months.
For exam if you have the age of 29 years then you have to pay of Rs.100/- and on the other hand, at the time of age 40 years, you will pay of contribution of Rs.200/- per month.
You can pay this contribution at the age of 60 years. So that after it you will get the monthly pension.
|entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Steps to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Application Form 2022
Now get the set wise detail to apply online for this scheme.
- First of all interested people who want to avail the benefit of this scheme have to visit their nearest CSC Center.
- Now you have t carry some important documents for the enrollment of this scheme like an Aadhar card, a savings bank account with the IFSC Code.
- You can make the contribution at the initial stage at your village level.
- Now you will get the VLE Will key and then the date of birth as printed of Adhar Card.
- They can complete your procedure for online registration by filling the detail like your account details, mobile number, valid email address, and nominee detail etc.
- According to your age system automatically calculate the contribution amount.
- You can pay the contribution amount to the VLE.
- It will generate the Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN). You can print out the Shram Yogi Card.
How to apply Online Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration Form 2022
Now when it generates the unique number then you are able to make the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online registration.
- So now first of all you have to visit the official Website i.e. https://maandhan.in/shramyogi.
- Now you are on the home page of the website. Now find the link of Apply Online and click on the option available here.
- Here you will get the option of the Self Enrollment, then click on it..
- Start entering the information like your mobile number and then click on proceed button.
- Now start filling the information like your Name, Email Id and captch code available here. You have to generate OTP . Now you will get the OTP in your mobile number.
- Fill the all the information carefully.
- Upload the documents with your application form.
- Before submitting the application form once verify it.
- Printout of it.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2022
Kindly full fill the eligibility criteria of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- Applicants must be the workers of Unoganized.
- His age lies between 18 years to 40 years.
- The monthly income of the applicant is not more than 15,000/- per month.
- He also have its mobile number, Aadhar card and Bank account.
Documents list for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
Here is the list of important documents which you all need to apply online.
- Aadhar Card copy of the Applicants.
- Any identity Proof of the applicants.
- Bank saving account number with IFSC Code,
- Mobile number and
Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana helpline Number
- Helpline: 1800 267 6888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
FAQ’s of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana
This is a pension scheme that is launched by the Central Government of India for the poor people of India.
To Take part in this scheme your age should be lie between 18 years to 40 years.
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get Rs.3,000 Per month and annual Rs.36,000/-.
Under this scheme, governments want to provide financial and social security to the old age people of India.