Ration Card List Maharashtra 2023 in Marathi District Wise, Download at mahafood.gov.in, Maharashtra Ration Card New List, BPL List Maharashtra, Ration Card Maharashtra customer care number.
Providing better food is the main aspect for every state. Supplying better food and safety food to the citizens of the state it is the main motive of government. As it is very difficult task to do so the food civil supplies and consumer protection department of Maharashtra issues ration cards to the people of above poverty line and below poverty line.
Ration Card is very important document for every citizen of the India. In Every state the benefit providing by the state government is different. so it is very important to have the Ration card. There are four type of Ration Card. These ration card given to the families according to their financial status, With the help of Ration Card they can get the Loan facility and ration at very low price than the market price.
Ration Card List Maharashtra 2023 in Marathi District Wise
Ration card is just like a token which is required to get ration to distribute by the government to help the poor people. This ration will be available to the poor people on very cheapest rates. This ration is distributed by the DPO’s to the ration card holders. Maharashtra government has create Ration Card List for people category wise. This article will help you to check the procedure for making these ration cards and the list of ration cards.
Overview of Maharashtra Ration Card New List 2023
|Department Concerned||Maharashtra Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department|
|Name Article||Maharashtra Ration Card List|
|Benefits to Card Holder||Ration at cheaper rate|
|Post Type||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Type of Ration Card in Maharashtra Ration card 2023
Maharashtra government has created two types of ration cards which are given below
- Yellow ration card
- White ration card
Yellow ration card is issued to the people who lies in BPL category.
White ration card should be issued to the peoples of above poverty line
Maharashtra Ration Card New List Eligibility Criteria
The annual income for BPL category people is below rupees 15000 and the people whose annual income is below rupees 100000 but above rupees 15000 will be provided with saffron card.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection distribute ration every month to the cardholders.
There is different price list for the card holders and it may vary as per the card.
Benefits of Ration Card Maharashtra
Below are the benefits of ration card
- We can use our ration card as an identity proof and it will help us to create and other important documents like PAN card, Aadharcard, drivinglicense etc.
- Ration card is a big proof that person is a permanent resident of that state.
- The card holders can easily get the ration from the depot.
APL/ BPL Maharashtra Ration Card Beneficiary List
|Yellow||PHH Safron||APL Farmers||NPH Safron||Annapurna||White||Total|
Price List for different items
|Item Name||AAY||BPL||Priority household|
Steps to Check Online Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 in pdf
To check the ration card list, first of all, you have to
- Visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- On the home page of the website there is an option of “public distribution system” available in the left-hand side of the portal. On clicking on it a new web page appears on the screen of the computer,
- Click on ration card option and then click “district wise ration card holder details option
- Now select the district name and click on search.
- Open the link and search your name.
How to check the Details of Ration Card Maharashtra In Marathi
Again you have to open the official website of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra.
- Select the Online Services option and click on the Online Fair Price Shops.
- Now choose the option of AEPDS- All Details.
- Click on the RC Details.
- Enter your Ration Card Number and click on Submit option.
- The card details will show on screen.
Apply Online Maharashtra Ration Card 2023 Application Form
Login to the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Government of Maharashtra.-http://mahafood.gov.in/website/english/Download.aspx
- Click on the Download option given at the left of the website.
- Click on the link of Form 1: Application for New ration Card
- This will open the PDF form of new ration card.
- Download the application form.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Attach the important documents required in the application form.
- Submit the form to the nearest Food and Public Distribution Office.
FAQ of Maharashtra Ration Card 2023
Answer: The annual income for BPL category people is below rupees 15000.
Answer: Two types: Yellow and White Ration card.
Answer: The families are distributed by their income. So the full name of BPL is below Poverty Line and APL Means Above Poverty Lines.