You Can check rhodisha gov in Moghara rhodisha.gov.in Mohghara Rural Housing Odisha New List 2023, Biju Pakka Ghar Beneficiary List, Rural housing odisha beneficiary list, rh reporting.nic.in Odisha 2023, rhodisha.gov.in report, RH Odisha new list, Rh Odisha 2023 new list, Rural housing beneficiary list Odisha.
Odisha government launched the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. So many peoples are registered under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana people who are lived in the Kaccha house are provided the Pakka house in the rural area. So forget the benefits under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana so many peoples apply for the scheme.
All the work of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is under the Panchayati raj and drinking water Department. There are also some schemes of the Odisha government like:-
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana.
(rhodisha gov in Moghara) Rural Housing Odisha New List 2023, Biju Pakka Ghar Beneficiary List
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha. Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana state government provide the Pakka House to the eligible peoples of the state. The poor peoples of the state who are living in the Kaccha house and are not able to repair their house are get the benefits under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. So many peoples apply for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana after the announcement of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana by the Chief Minister of the state.
Now state government launched the new beneficiary list of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. In which the eligible candidate gets benefits to build the Pakka house. The main motive to launch this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to help the poor people to build their Pakka houses.
Overview of Rural Housing Odisha List
|Name of Scheme
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Rural Housing Odisha List
|Odisha Govt Scheme
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2023
The people who are applying for the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana are waiting that is their name is on the beneficiary list or not. So their wait is now ended, the Odisha government launched the beneficiary list of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. There are some steps in which the candidate check their name in the beneficiary list:-
- Candidate firstly visits the official website of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana i.e. www.rhodisha.gov.in.
- After opening the homepage click on the beneficiary list link.
- Now in the new page beneficiary list is open on the screen.
- After that candidate needs to enter the registration Number then click on the search option.
- After that you can check your name in the beneficiary liust.
Process for checking the Rural Housing Card Holder List Odisha
- For this visit the official website of the rural Housing Odisha i.e. www.rhodisha.gov.in/
- On the home page here you saw the link entitlement card Holder and click on this link.
- After that candidate need to select their district, Block name, Panchayat name, Village name, category.
- And After this click on the search option.
- After that you check the Entitlement card Holder name.
List of the installment amount in the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|IAP District amount
|Non-IAP District amount
|On the date of the issuance of the work order
|On completion up to the lintel level
|On completion of up
|After building the Pakka house with all the facilities candidates living in the house
rhodisha New List of Installment Amount Released 2023
- Under the rhodisha new list the installment under the scheme is released while the construction of the house is started. All the installments of the scheme provided by the government to the beneficiaries time to time.
- The candidate takes a photograph with the Kaccha house and the photograph of the place where the construction for the pacca house is started.
- These photograph of the candidate is using when they are using the Awas app and upload that photograph for the government verification.
- Under the scheme candidate have all the required photograph, Aadhar card number, mobile number if the candidate have no nay mobile number or contact number then they can give their relative or friends mobile number.
- Beneficiary gets the first three installment of the scheme by the government through the BDO. These installments are provided to the beneficiaries with in the week of getting the receipt.
- Fourth installment is provide to the beneficiary after the fix the name plate of the beneficiary with the name of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, years of sanction the scheme and price.
- All the installments of the candidate are directly transfer to the bank account of the beneficiary through the PFMS.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023 Documents List
Candidates to get the benefits with the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana have some required documents:-
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of Bonafide certificate.
- And Photocopy of Voter ID card.
- Photocopy of Residential certificate.
- Photocopy of the BPL Certificate.
- EWS certificate.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Mobile number.
Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Contact Number
Toll-free Number: – 155-237.
If you want to get any information then you can call on this number. And another way is to get information on the official website of the scheme.
FAQ’s of Rural Housing Odisha List
You can apply under Biju Odisha Pakka Ghar after qualifying the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
All that people who apply on time and also eligible for the scheme.