Saras Mela Patna 2023 Tickets, Booking Price & Last Date:-Shravan Kumar, the minister for Bihar’s rural development, officially opened Saras Fair on Wednesday at Patna’s Gyan Bhawan. From September 20 to September 27, this fair will be held. The culture, heritage, cuisine, and crafts of 22 states, including Bihar, will be on show at this expo by women artists affiliated with self-help organisations.
This fair has a total of 135 stalls set up. The fair is open daily from 10 am until 8 pm. 80 Jeevika Didis from all 38 of Bihar’s districts are participating in this fair with their handmade items and regional cuisine.
Saras Mela Patna 2023 Tickets
Ram Niranjan Singh, Director of the Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Committee (JEEVIKA), gave the opening remarks. Director JEEVIKA welcomed the guests and announced that this year, women business owners affiliated with self-help organisations from 22 states, including Bihar, will display their handicrafts.
There are 135 booths that showcase antiques, flavours, foods, and traditions. There are also Jeevika didis from self-help organisations affiliated with Jeevika from every district in Bihar there with their diverse goods. The goal of this fair is to give rural craftspeople a platform and a market, and each year, more and more people are drawn to Saras Fair as a result.
Patna Saras Mela 2023- Overview
|Name of Event||Saras Mela|
|Location Venue||Gyan Bhawan in Patna|
|Tickets||20th to 27th September 2023|
|Information Given||Tickets Booking Price|
|Post Category||Tickets Booking|
Highlights of Patna Saras Mela 2023
- A total of 80 Jeevika Didis from all 38 districts of Bihar are present in this fair with their handicrafts and indigenous dishes.
- Jute products from Araria, Wood products from Arwal, Designer bangles, carpets and rugs from Aurangabad, Silk clothes from Banka, Sarees, Shoots, Dupatta and food items include Katarni Chuda, Rice, Sattu and Jaggery, Begusarai. Stalls of Sattu, Bari, Masala, Turmeric Powder from Kishanganj, Sweets from Lakhisarai, Bamboo products for home decoration from Madhepura, Lac bangles from Shivhar, Madhubani paintings from Sitamarhi, etc.
Saras Mela Patna Date and Timing
|Starting Date||20th September 2023|
|Last Date||27th September 2023|
|Timing||10 am to 8 pm|
How to Book Saras Mela Patna Tickets Price Booking 2023?
- There are 34 handcraft stalls, 12 handloom stalls, 4 handmade product stalls, 1 sewing centre, 4 Didi Ki Rasoi stalls, and 3 rug stalls in addition to 22 stalls selling Bihar-inspired meals.
- At the “Jeevika Didi Ki Rasoi” stand, visitors can indulge in regional specialties.
- There are 5 stalls of various delicacies from other states, 8 stalls of handicrafts, 18 stalls of handloom, 10 stalls of handmade goods, and 8 stalls of handicrafts from Bihar.