Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Application Status, Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Maharashtra 2022 Online Registration, Rural Prosperity Scheme 2022 Maharashtra, Eligibility Document List.
The crucial period of corona pandemic is going on, all governments are regularly engaged for framing new schemes for the benefits of the farmers so that they can improve the condition of farmers.
To improve the farmer’s conditions in the state, the Maharashtra government has launcheda scheme “SharadPawar Gram Samridhi Yojana 2022”. This scheme is the collaboration of two schemes which are already launched by the government i.eMaharashtra State Employee Guarantee Scheme and National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. Under this article we will share main highlights, eligibility norms and objective of this scheme. To get relevant details about scheme read our valuable article till the end.
Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Maharashtra 2022
- Maharashtra SharadPawar Gram Samridhi Yojana 2022
- Highlighted Points
- Objective of the scheme
- Mendatory Documents
- Eligiblity Norms
- Application Status
- Releasing of Funds
Sharad Pawar Gram Samrudhi Yojana Detail
This scheme is implemented by the state government of the Maharashtra, So that they will provide the job opportunities to the people of the state. With the help of this scheme state government wants to develop the village and other areas of the state. This scheme is also linked with the MANREGA.
All that interested applicants who wants to apply online then you have to download the official notification of this scheme. so that you will get the eligibility criteria detail. here we also provide you the complete detail about this shceme.
Maharashtra Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Main aim of Maharashtra SharadPawar Gram Samridhi Yojana 2022 is to secure Poor Farmers, provide better opportunities to improve their condition of rural economy and empower the farmer category. This scheme is launched by Chief Minister of MaharashtraUddhav Thackeray as a tribute to NCP supremoSharadPawar on December 12, when SharadPawar turns 80 .In the occasion of his 80th birthday, Maharashtra government let it be memorable.So this scheme is named as “Maharashtra SharadPawar Gram Samridhi Yojana”.
Highlighted Points Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Maharashtra SharadPawar Gram Samridhi Yojana 2021|
|Launching Date||12th December 2020|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Concerned Department||Department of Employment Guarantee|
|Main Objective||To Improve the condition of farmers and empower them|
|Beneficiaries||Poor and needy farmers of state|
Objectives Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana
- Main Agenda – The government mainly focuses on improving the conditions of rural farmers and empowerment.
- Fill up Gap – The Maharashtra government will try to fill up the major gap between the urban and rural conditions of farmers.
- Roads& Ponds –Under this scheme government will also construct the roads and ponds for the benefit of the farmers.
- Beneficiaries – This scheme is only for farmers of the state so that they will rise their livelihood.
- Department – The Department of Employment Guarantee is the concerned department to take care this scheme.
- Tenure of Scheme – The government promises that they will try to complete the scheme within three years of tenure.
Mandatory Documents List
- Copy of Aadhar Card of applicant person.
- Resident proof – Bonafide or copy of Ration Card
- Land record which identifies that Farmer belongs to rural or urban area.
- Income certificate
- Bank Account details of applicant person – Passbook
- Mobile number which is owned by applicant.
Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Eligibility Norms
- The applicant person must be permanent resident of Maharashtra
- The applicant must not be engage with any organization govt./private.
- The scheme is only for poor and unemployed farmer of the state
- This is the compulsion for every farmer to give all the land records in details at the time of registration for this scheme.
Benefits of Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana
- In this scheme around 6.46 lakhs needy works have been selected by the government under National rural Guarantee Employment Scheme.
- This scheme rise the farmers standard of living and also develop the rural areas.
- In This scheme will create better employment opportunities to rural peoples.
- This scheme will helps to rise new income sources.
- Government under this scheme also approved that they will also construct sheds for sheep and goats.
Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Maharashtra 2021 Application Form
- Visit The Official Website of the Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Scheme Maharashtra i.e. Till Date not Available.
- On this Official Website home page you will get the link of Apply Online.
- And then Application Form fill be available on the screen of yoru computer.
- Fill this application Form with your correct detail like Applicant Name, father name, Husband name date of birth email id and mobile Number.
- And then Submit the Application Form.
Track Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Application Status
As this scheme has been announced recently on 12th December 2020, so people has to wait for some time to apply for this scheme. The procedure to apply for this scheme is still has to decide by the government, either it may be online and offline both. If there is any updates regarding this scheme then you have to keep in touch with our article. We will update for this asap.
Sharad Pawar Gram Samridhi Yojana Beneficiary List
This scheme will create employment opportunities which help the rural and urban citizens of the state to kick start a new career.This scheme will work as MNREGA job guarantee scheme. The funds for this scheme has been released by the state government under EGS which helps for its smooth implementation.
FAQ’s of Maharashtra Sharad Pawar Gram Samrudhi Yojana 2022
This is newly launched Scheme announced by the State Government of the Maharashtra State.
State Government of Maharashtra Trying to do the double income of the beneficiaries of this scheme.
All Poor people and farmers of the Maharashtra State.
The aim behind to launch this scheme is to provide the job opportunities to the people of the state.