Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023-24 Beneficiary List Assam, ttwd.assam.gov.in, Dayal Das Panika Scheme Form, Dayal Das Panika Scholarship List 2023, Dayal Das Panika Scheme New list.
Assam Government has recently launched Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023. Today we are going to provide all the important information about Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023. The government has launched an online portal for this scheme. So you can check all about it on the official site, http:www.ttwmis.com.
Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme has been launched by the state government of Assam. Under this scheme, the state government going to provide financial support to the eligible beneficiary under this scheme.
If you also want to avail of the benefit under this scheme then you have to collect the complete information. With the help of this article, you will get complete detail about the Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme of the Assam State 2023.
Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary List
The main cause to launch this scheme is to provide financial help to the youth of Assam who belongs to tea tribes. The government will provide this financial help to enhance their business.
As we all know that the time of Covid-19 every person who belongs to a local business, Pvt. Jobs, and people who are economically weaker are facing money problems so this step can help people to gain some earnings in this time. The government of Assam always launched these types of schemes to help people.
Important Facts You Collect From Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023
- Beneficiaries List of Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Eligibility criteria
- Required Documents
- Online Application for the Scheme
- FAQ’s About Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2022
Dayal Das Panika Scholarship New List 2023
As we had already told you about Assam’s Dayal Das Panika Scheme. We are going to give you full information about this scheme. So to know more about the scheme read our article till the end to get more information regarding this scheme.
The government has launched this scheme to give financial assistance to the youth of Assam. State Government is going to give 25,000/ Rupees to 15,000 Young People of the Tea Tribe Community. The government has also given tea tribe committee people a house with 1.3 lacs cost each. This scheme will help tea tribe committee people in a great way. Keep in touch with us to know more about the scheme.
Eligibility for Dayal Das Panika Scheme :
- The person who wants to apply for this scheme should be permanent resident of Assam. And person should belongs to tea tribe only then your application will accept from tea garden authority.
- Age of applicant should be between 20 to 40.
- Candidates will divide in three categories Pre- Matric, Post-Matric and degree holders and above.
- Annual Income of candidate within 2.5 lacs
- Applicants should not be in Government jobs
- The benefits should not have taken from last three years.
Document List for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
Submit the following documents while applying for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Recommendation Letter from Chairman
- Applicant should have less than 10 bighas Land
Steps to Apply Online For Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023-24
- Please go and check official site for all important information on http:www.ttwmis.comand check eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Now applicant who have all the important documents for the scheme can submit their forms to the sub-divisional welfare office.
- Sub-divisional welfare officer will check all your documents and send hard copies or soft copies of the Application
- The directorate will receive all application and will finalize the application from Chairman, and State level Advisory.
- After this procedure candidate will get Financial assistance from Government.
Dayal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiaries List at ttwd.assam.gov.in
As we have already told you about the scheme. You can check the Beneficiaries list on the official site provided by the government.
Final Summary: As in our article we have told all the important information regarding this scheme. When Government has launched such schemes for economically weaker people will be a great help.
Especially in this difficult time when people are going through a very tough time financially and Government is also launching many schemes to help people as much as government can do. So please read our article very carefully and we are sorry for any kind of mistake. You want to know more about the scheme go and check the Official website. If you have any doubt please comment in the comment section we will try to help you. Stay tuned with us.
Also Read: Government Scheme of Assam
FAQ’s of Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023
Ans : Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2023 has launched by Assam Government to give financial assistance to people who belong to tea tribe committee.
Ans: Government will give Rs. 25,000 to 15,000 people and also giving a House worth Rupees 1.3 lacs.
Ans: Applicant should be between 20 to 40 years.
Ans: Aadhar card, Income certificate, Voter card, cast Certificate and applicant should have less than 10 bighas Land.