Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023, Dalitha Bandhu Payment Status Check, TS Dalita Bandhu Beneficiary Search.
It is very good news for the people of the state of Telangana who belongs to the Dalit Community. That the state government of Telangana started a new scheme in the state with the name Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2023.
This scheme is launched for the Dalit Empowerment program in the state. The department concerned with this scheme is the Schedule Caste Department of the Telangana state. Now, this scheme is implemented in the Hugurabad Assembly Constituency.
Now all the people who want to avail themselves of the benefit under the TS CM Dalit Empowerment Scheme have to apply online for the scheme by filling up the online registration form. This scheme is going to be initiated and implemented all over the state within the coming few days.
You can download the official notification by visiting the official website so that you will get the information about the Dalitha Empowerment Scheme, the Eligibility Criteria of the scheme, the documents required, TS Dalitha Bandhu Complete Detail, and the Online registration procedure.
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023
The announcement regarding this scheme has been made by Chief Minister Chandrashekhar Rao. He provides complete information about the TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme.
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get financial help from the state government. Under this scheme, only the people who belong to Dalit Families are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
So that after getting the help from the government they become the self-sufficient and final independence. The state government provides Rs.10 Lakh rupee to each of the beneficiary families of the state.
If you also belong to the Dalit Family and living your life below the poverty line then you are eligible for the scheme. In Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Program there are hundreds of families who are going to be selected under the scheme.
AS per the report, more than 11000 families who belong to the Dalit community will be going to get Rs.10,0000 from the state government under TS Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2023. To get the benefit under this scheme you all need to fill out the application form before the last date.
The application form of Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Yojana is available on the official website of the scheme. Through the help of this article, you will get complete detail about the eligibility criteria, application form, and online registration procedure.
Overview of Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Telangana
|Scheme Name||Dalitha Bandhu Scheme|
|Scheme Introduced By||Chief Minister of State|
|Beneficiary families||Dalit Community People|
|Benefit provided||Financial assistance of RS.10,000/-.|
|How to apply||Online|
|Post Category||TS Government Scheme|
What is Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2023?
Now before taking the benefit of this scheme it is very important to know about the Dalitha Bandhu Telangana is a new empowerment program that is launched by the state government.
Under this scheme, the main benefit has been given to the Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe of the state. So that they will get financial help from the state government. The amount which is given under this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Benefit of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Empowerment Program
There is so many benefits of this scheme. Which is given below.
- After getting the help under Telangana Dalit Empowerment Scheme, the people of the state become self-sufficient financially.
- Under this scheme, the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Beneficiary will get Financial help of Rs.10 Lakh from the state government.
- More than 11,900 families going to get benefits under the scheme.
- To implement this scheme in the state, the government also released the budget of Rs.1000 crore for the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2021.
- All the beneficiary families belonging to the Scheduled caste apply online before the last days.
- It is also very important to obey all the rules and also read the full instructions of the scheme.
- So that you will get Rs.10 Lakh by the state government,
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To it is also very much important to know about the Eligibility Criteria of the scheme.
- Under the Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme, only Dalit Families can get the benefit of the scheme.
- You should be a permanent resident of the state of Telangana.
- The people who want to apply under this scheme should belong to poor families.
- You also have the below poverty line life kindly submit the proof also.
- This scheme i.e. KCR Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Launched in the Huzurabad.
- All the applicants belong to the SC-ST category of the state.
Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Documents List
Here is a list of documents that you need to submit at the time of making the online registration.
- Domicile Certificate of the Telangana state.
- Aadhar Card copy is also a mandatory document.
- Voter Id card of the applicant.
- Bank account detail showing bank account number, branch name.
- The mobile number is activated.
- Email id if any.
- Ration card copy of BPL.
- Income certificate of the family.
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Application Form pdf
So dear Visitors this is a newly launched scheme. After the implementation of this scheme in the state, you will get the application form on the official website. We also provide you the direct link to the application form in pdf once the government released the official notification.
But you only have to wait for some time. The online Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Registration link is also provided on the website. So that everyone who thinks that they are beneficiaries will get the benefit under the scheme.
After filling up the online application form the eligible families will get the 10 Lakh rupees directly in their bank account. So it is very much important to check the full detail of the TS Dalitha Bandhu Payment status too.
Apply Online For Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Scheme 2023 Online Registration Link
This scheme is announced by the state government of Telangana under which the state government wants to provide the benefit of the scheme. People will get financial help from the state government. This is really very good scheme which uplifts the people upwards.
As and when the government released the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme Official portal here we provide you the same detail. You will get the direct link of the same.
So To make the online registration you have to wait for some time. Then you have to follow the steps given below.
- In the First step, all the beneficiary people will have to visit the official web portal as and when released by the government.
- Then you will automatically be redirected to the official website of the scheme home page.
- On this home page, you will have to find the link of the Telangana dalitha Bandhu Scheme Registration Link. Click on that.
- The online registration form will be open in front of you. Check the detail very carefully.
- Now fill out this registration form by putting the correct information in it.
- Then upload the documents with the registration form and then submit it.
Apply Online: Click Here
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
Under this scheme, we all know that only the people who belong to the SC and ST are eligible under this scheme. They also belong to poor families then they become the beneficiary of the scheme.
When you submit the online registration form with the documents then officials will check the detail which you enter in the same. After verifying the documents then all information comes true then you will get the place in the beneficiary List.
The TS dalitha Bandhu Beneficiary List was uploaded on the official website. You can check the same by visiting the website.
Telangana Dalitha Bandhu Payment status
All the beneficiaries will get the RS.10 Lakh payment by the state government of Telangana under Dalitha Bandhu Scheme 2023. The amount will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
So it is very much important to provide the correct information about your Bank account i.e. Name of Branch, IFSC Code, and account number.
Then you can check the payment status by visiting your home branch of the bank account. Make the entry in the copy and then check the transactions.
This scheme is announced by the CM of the state to provide financial help to the people of the state.
Under this scheme, the people will get Rs.10 Lakh financial help by the government.
People Belong to SC ST and poor families.
Yet the official portal has not been announced by the government.
You can apply online by visiting the LIC Bandhu Official Portal.
You can also check the same by visiting the official website.