Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana Draw Result, Chief Minister Krishak Gift Scheme, Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Application Form, Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana Winner List.
The farmers are the backbone of an agricultural-based country like India. As nowadays the farmer movement is at its peak in New Delhi. But the government is in continuous action to provide facilities to the farmers for their better living. The government has implemented many schemes for the benefit of farmers. The Uttar Pradesh government has started implementing the ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana’.
This Scheme is Also known as Chief Minister Krishak Gift Scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana 2022
The planning of this Yojana has been done 3 years before but due to some reasons it cannot be implemented at that time and put in cold storage for 3 years. This scheme will provide tractors free of cost to lucky farmers under lucky draw.
- MukhyaMntriKrishakUphar Yojana 2022
- Highlighted Points in this scheme
- Eligibility of this scheme:
- Documents required for this scheme:
- Initialization of this scheme:
Chief Minister Krishak Gift Scheme
MukyaMantriKrishakUphar Yojana 2022 scheme mainly focuses on the improvement of both farming and farmers both. Many beneficial schemes launched by the UP government under the guidance of Yogi Adityanath will provide financial and technical help to the farmers for the growth in farming techniques.
Many farmers in Uttar Pradesh still sowing their crops with help of Oxes as they have Tractors due to their pathetic financial condition. This scheme will provide tractors to those needy farmers and help them to improve their financial condition.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Scheme
|Name of scheme:||‘MukhyaMantriKrishakUphar Yojana’|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of UP-Yogi Adityanath|
|Launched on:||December 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objectives||To provide them free Tractors|
|Total farmers benefited||69|
|Total No. of Tractors to be distributed||69|
Motive of CM Krishak Uphar Scheme
- This scheme has been implemented by the Chief Minister of UP to improve the economic condition of the farmers in the state.
- This scheme will provide free tractors to the farmers of UP under the lucky draw through ‘MukhyaMantriKrishakUphar Yojana’.
- Uttar Pradesh government will provide tractors for 69 ‘lucky’ farmers in the state for free of cost under a lucky draw scheme.
- The farmers for this scheme has been choosen from different districts of the Uttar Pradesh.
- The Police commissioner will give the keys to the divisional headquarters for the remaining shortlisting farmers under this scheme.
Krishak Uphar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only for the farmers of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- If in case there is a death of farmer after the nomination of name in luck draw then his family members are also eligible for this scheme.
- Whether the farmer has his own land or he is working on other’s land, both are eligible for this scheme.
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 18 and 70 years according to the scheme, only then they took advantage of this scheme etc.
Important Document List
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Ration card of the farmer
- Land record details of the farmer
- Applicant’s age certificate etc.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana 2022 Apply Online
This scheme has initiated by the Uttar Pradesh government in 2003. The motive behind this is to encourage farmers to sell their crops directly in Mandis. In the initial scheme, farmers were given prize money of Rs. 5000 and above on their mandi transactions on a monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly basis. Time by time this scheme has been revised and there are new updates in this scheme. Now UP government will provide tractors to farmers. This scheme will definitely be an attempt to send a positive message to farmers.
This scheme has been again resumed and is confirmed by the director of MandiParishad,Mr. JP Singh.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana 2022 Online Application/ Registration Form
The resumption of the tractor distribution scheme has been confirmed by JP Singh, director of MandiParishad. The lucky draw under the scheme has not been held for the last two years and the draw will be launched in the month of March but due to the corona epidemic, the draw has been also blocked in March month too. But now it is again restarted and the first chosen 12 farmers will get the keys of tractors from the hand of CM of UP. Tractors are bought from the companies under the 25 % discount rate.
This scheme will help the farmers to sow their crops on time and easily with the help of tractors. Also, they are able to operate other machines also with the help of tractors which helps them to get more profit from their crops.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana Draw Result
The farmers who going to get the free tractor under this scheme are only selected on the basis of Lucky Draw. So here we provide you the information about the Lucky Draw result Live of the Mukhyamantri krishak Uphar Yojana. This scheme worked as Lottery System. Total 69 candidates are eligible to get the free tractor from the state government of Uttar Pradesh. And now with the time period, they start distributing the free tractors to the farmers of the state.
- To Check your Mukhyamantri Krishak Uphar Yojana You need to visit the place where the lottery going to be conducted.
- At the time of conducting the lottery they can also declared the name of the winner.
- if you are not present at that time then you can check your name in the notice board.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is an old scheme which is announced by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath ji. But this scheme does not work properly but now they are going to conduct the lucky draw to distribute the Free Tractors to the Farmers of the state.
There are total of 69 tractors that are going to be given to farmers who become the winner in the lucky draw result.
This scheme was firstly launched in 2003.
In this Scheme, the main benefit has been given to the Farmers of the state.