Complete detail West Bengal Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme 2023 For Tea Workers Apply Online| Registration Form.
State government of the West Bengal launched a new scheme named as WB Chaa Sundari Scheme 2023. Under this scheme the houses will be distributed to the tea workers of the North Bengal.
The labour Minister of the state Mr. Moloy Ghatak announced this scheme on 17th September 2020. Under this WB Chaa Sundari Scheme, state government constructed houses and flats for 792 families of the tea estate.
Apart from it, state government also distribute the ration at subsidized to the tea workers of the state.
West Bengal Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme 2023
So in this article we are going to provide the enough information about this scheme. so that you all if you belongs to the Tea workers of the state can apply for the house constructed under Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme of West Bengal.
Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme 2023
In West Bengal Darjeeling s famous for the tea in the entire world. Because the quality of the Darjeeling tea is at top .so to the development of the tea industry in the state, first of all we have to develop the workers of the tea.
These workers of the west Bengal state have the temporary house. So That’s why the state government of the West Bengal launched this Chai Sundari Housing Scheme for the workers.
Now with the help of this article you will come to know about the feature of the scheme, eligibility criteria, documents list and online application procedures.
What is West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme 2023
As per the reports, this scheme is announced in the February 2020.but now on 17th September 2020 this scheme implemented North area of the West Bengal.
Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme provide the permanent houses to the tea workers of the state.
To construct the house, state government also released the financial budget of Rs.500 Crores.
Important Facts of WB Chaa Sundari Housing Scheme for tea Workers
|Scheme Name :||Chaa Sundari Scheme .|
|State Belongs:||West Bengal.|
|Announced By :||Labour minister of the state.|
|Scheme Type:||It is Housing Scheme.|
|Main Beneficiaries:||Tea Garden Workers.|
|Budget allow:||Rs.500 Crore.|
|Apply Procedure:||Online/Offline .|
Main Key Feature of West Bengal Chai Sundari Scheme
- Under this scheme the state government provide the strong and permanent residential house to the needy people who belongs to the tea industry.
- The pucca house will be constructed by the state government and then will be distributed to the needy people of the state.
- In WB Chaa Sundari Scheme more than 3 Lakh people belongs to the Tea Industry going to get benefit of the same.
- In the state of West Bengal there are more than 370 tea garden, which provide the employment to the workers of the state.
- To run this scheme smooth in the state, government also released the budget of RS.5,00 Crore. So that they utilized the same amount to construct the house.
Eligibility Criteria for Chaa Sundari Yojana
Now first of all check the eligibility criteria of the scheme, given below:-
- Applicant who wants to apply under this scheme, must be the permanent residents of the west Bengal.
- Applicant must be the workers of the tea garden and registered workers.
- He don’t have his own permanent house in the state.
- He not so much financially strong and fall in the category of BPL.
Document List For Chaa Sundari Scheme
- Residential Proof of the applicant.
- ID proof of the workers.
- Occupation Certificate of the worker.
- Official declaration certificate issued by the Gram Panchayat Office,
- BPL Certificate as Ration Card.
Apply Online for West Bengal Chaa Sundari Scheme 2023
At the time of the announcement, state government only tell us about the key feature of the state but nothing about the online registration procedure.
As we estimated for this scheme, west Bengal providing the option of the offline enrolment processes for this housing welfare scheme.
As and when we get the information about the same we update the same about it. Stay tuned with us for more detail.
Also Read: Bangla Awas Yojana List
This is housing scheme which is announced by the state government of West Bengal for distributing free House to needy people.
Tea Garden worker are the main beneficiaries Under This scheme.
No, You cant there is no information about it.