West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 | Apply Online for 9.5 Lakh Tab. Higher Secondary Students make online registration for Free Tablet in West Bengal, WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 registration Status.
The State Government of West Bengal going to distribute the Free Tablet to the Students. All that students who study in the Higher secondary class will get the WB Free Tab Scheme 2023 from the side of the Government. This scheme is known as WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 (পশ্চিমবঙ্গ ফ্রি ট্যাবলেট প্রকল্প).
All that students who study in the 12th class in government school will get their tab. To get your tab you have to make the West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme Online Registration. There are a total of 9.5 Lakh Tab which is given by the government.
nowadays tablets play a very important role in the life of the students. With the help of tablets, they can learn so many things from the internet. so that’s why the state government of West Bengal provides free tablets to the students. with the help of that government wants to improve the education status of the state.
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023
West Bengal Free Tablet Scheme 2023 apply online form through official portal soon, only for students of West Bengal/almost 9.5 lakh students of 12th class get the benefit the tablet scheme.
“According to the Chief Minister of the state during the Corona Period, there are lots of students who did not attend their online classes. Due to the lack of Tablets and mobile because some of the students belong to poor families. So that families can not buy the tab for their children. So that’s why the state government wants to help them by giving them free Tab for their education.”
Chief Minister Mamta Benerjee
Highlights of WB Free Tablet (Tab) Scheme
- Name of scheme – Free tablet scheme
- State- west Bengal
- Launched by – west Bengal State Government
- Benefits – students
- Main objective – distribution of free tablets to provide easy access for online education.
WB Free Tablet Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the most suffered and affected persons are the school students who get a great loss in their studies. So to solve this problem West Bengal government framed a new scheme for students by providing them free tab so that they can properly attend their online classes. Students of the 12th class of any government school or government-aided are beneficiaries under this scheme.
These days are a very crucial period for every citizen of India. No proper salaries are given to the employees of the private sector, so they are not in the condition to buy new mobile phones for their children due to which students are not able to attend their online classes. This scheme is going to become very beneficial to every student of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 for Higher Secondary Students
- The student must be a resident of West Bengal state.
- The student must be of any government / govt. aided school or madrasas.
- The candidate should be the student of class 12th.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- The applicant should not have any backlogs and he/she will be cleared in all his previous attended examinations.
Documents Required for West Bengal Free tab Scheme
- The applicant must have updated Aadhar Card
- The applicant must have his /her School ID Card
- Applicant must have certificate of residence of West Bengal.
- Latest Mobile number
- Recent Passport size photograph
Apply Online WB Free Tablet Scheme 2023 Registration/ Application Form
There are lots of schemes related to this scheme in other states. The West Bengal government still have to decide the online process for this scheme. The West Bengal government will provide a web portal for the registration of this scheme.
- First of all To get the Free Tablet you have to visit the Official Website of the West Bengal State Government.
- Here when you click on it you are on the home page of the website.
- On this home page you will get so many option of the government scheme as started by the stategovernment.
- Select the option which you want.
- In this way you apply for this scheme.
NOTE: Dear Visitors this is a newly launched scheme, so to date, there is no official portal for this scheme. AS soon as they launched the same here we provide you with the information about the same.
WB Free tablet Distribution Scheme Application Status
Total of 9.5 lakh students will get the benefit of this scheme. There are almost 36,000 students in government and government-aided schools, around 14,000 higher secondary schools, and 636 madrasas in the state. Due to the non-availability of smartphones, the students will have a great loss in their studies. But these tabs will help students in their studies even when they went to college.
Conclusion: This tab will provide how to the poor and needy students will easily attend their online classes. They can easily attend the classes and complete their syllabus. This helps them to understand easily.
Quick Links for Scheme
West Bengal Free tablet Scheme 2023 FAQ’s
Answer: 9.5 lakh
Answer: The date is to be still decided
Still, the government had to decide the method of applying online.
To Improve the Education status of the state.