YSR Illa Sthalalu Status 2023 Check Online, Final Sanction List, Andhra Pradesh YSR Illa Sthalalu Status Check at apgovhousing.apcfss.in.
To provide shelter to all the needy and poor people of the state is one of the main motives of Andhra Pradesh chief minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. To attain his goal the chief minister launched a residential scheme on 12 July 2019.
The scheme is known as YSR Illa Sthalalu. Through the YSR Illa Sthalalu scheme, the government focus on ensuring the availability of housing to poor families of the state who are unable to own a home. This scheme will be a beneficiary scheme for APL / BPL families of the state. This scheme helps the poor and needy persons to have their own homes.
YSR Housing Scheme is known with so many other different names. so while searching your name in the Sanctioned List of the YSR Housing scheme if you get the link of YSR Illa Sthalalu then you are checking the correct information.
YSR Illa Sthalalu Status 2023
This scheme is the resultant of the promises done by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy before the election campaigning under which poor families were asked to provide housing. The plan is named after his father YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The scheme was announced by Finance Minister Shri BugganaRajendranath.
As per the latest information now the state government already uploaded the YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme Final list on the official website of the state. By visiting the website you all can check the same.
Overview of AP YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2023
|Name of Scheme||YSR IllaSthalalu|
|Department handling this scheme||Housing Department of the state|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh and Finance Minister|
|Launched date||12th July 2019|
|Budget of Scheme||Rs 9786 crore|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh (APL and BPL)|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
|Official website||Available Soon|
Illa Sthalalu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Annual Income Criteria: The People who resides in urban areas with annual income of Rs.1, 44,000 and the people who resides in rural areas with annual income belowRs. 1,20,000 are eligible under this scheme.
- RationCard: This scheme is only for the people holding the white ration card.
- GovernmentJobs: The people who is in government job either state of center will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Pension: People of the state who are also taking government pension of job will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Vehicle: A person having 4 wheeler will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Incometax: A person who is income tax payee will also not eligible for this scheme.
- PowerConsumption: This scheme is only for the people who consume power less than 300 units per month.
- Residence: The person Should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Document List For Illa Sthalalu Scheme
- The applicant should have valid Aadhaar Card for his/her identity.
- The applicant should have Bank Account Passbook.
- And The applicant should have Domicile certificate.
- Mobile Number of applicant.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Income Certificate showing annual income criteria.
Apply Online For YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme 2023 Application/ Registration Form
- The procedure to apply online will not be disclosed yet so the applicants have to wait for some time to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Government will make a formal announcement about this scheme on 12th July 2019.
- Applicants may check the details on https://housing.ap.gov.in/
- There is both online and offline mode for the application.If the applicant apply through online mode then applicants will have to fill the application form online and have to upload a scanned copy of each document and if the applicant want to apply from offline mode then, applicants will have to fill an application form and have to enclose all the required documents and submit them to department concerned.
YSR Illa Sthalalu Sanction List
- Visit at Official Website of AP State Housing Corporation Ltd.
- Here the applicant has to fill all his details and he will be able to find his/her name in the list of beneficiaries.
- It is very important to remember your registration number and valid mobile number which is fill at the time of making on the online registration for the scheme.
Steps To Check YSR Illa Sthalalu Status at apgovhousing.apcfss.in.
- First of all, you have to visit the https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation.
- At the homepage you need to click on the YSR IllaSthalalu status check or Beneficiary Search option at the menu bar.
- After this just putting your Aadhar card number and download the list.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Illa Sthalalu Scheme Objectives
The Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy announced that the state government aims to complete the construction of 30 lakh houses for the poor across the state in the next five years. All this process is transparent.
Andhra Pradesh government is ready to launch this housing scheme in August month. This housing scheme is for the poor and needy people of the state. In the first phase, there is the construction of 15 lakh houses, across all 13 districts of the state.
This scheme will provide homes to needy persons.
This is the Housing Scheme under which the state government provides the houses to the beneficiary people of the State.
This scheme is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.