Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Application Status, YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List, Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, AP Free Sheep Goat Scheme 2022, Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Portal.
A very new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The name of this new scheme is Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022. Under this scheme, the main benefit has been given to the women who are beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara.
The benefit which is given to these women is distributing the 2,49,151 Sheep and goat units to the women. This is really wonderful scheme which is launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. Now with the help of this article, we will guide you to take the benefit of this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022
In this article you will come to know about the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Online registration process, Document list, and also about the YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Application Form Online. We provide you to complete information about the scheme. Read the full article.
Taking another marvelous step for women empowerment, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on the 10th day of December 2020 virtually announced the “Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi” scheme. In this scheme, chief minister assured that this scheme will definitely help the women of the state to become self-dependent.
In this article, we will try to provide you the actual information about this scheme and also provide you the eligibility and benefits of this scheme. This scheme is mainly for the women of Andhra Pradesh, improving the living standard at a low cost.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 Apply Online
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, is a person who always gives preferences to women in their scheme for the betterment of the women so that they became self-dependent and stand on their own feet.
In this scheme government of Andhra Pradesh to provide 2,49,151 sheep and goat units to those persons are qualified under YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara. Around 1,869 crore budget is sanctioned being spent for the success of this scheme. Each unit will contain 5-6 months old 14 ewe lambs and one breeding ram or 14 female goats and one breeding buck.
Benefit of YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme will give a positive boost to the rural economy. The women belongs from Schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Backward classes (BC) and from minorities classes.
- Under this scheme government will provided Rupee 75,000 for a tenure of 4 year for free so that women show their capability how they use the amount as a capital investment for a stable recurring income source
- In this scheme beneficiaries are choice they can also buy local sheep, goat breeds.
- Beneficiaries can also get the availability of the services of two veterinary doctors which can be provided by the committee.
- Government officials form SERP(search engine result pages) and banks, which will provide them proper guidance so that they choose high breed of sheep or goat units at a low cost.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has also singed a Memorandum of understanding( MoU) with Allana Group to buy sheep and goats from them and market or advertise the meat products.
- This ides provide them a stable market. Allana Group will starts meat processing units very soon in Kurnool and East Godawari.
Highlights of AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
|Name Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022|
|Announced by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Advantage Providing sheep and goat units|
|Beneficiaries Women of Andhra Pradesh belonging to SC ST BC category|
How Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 Work ?
This scheme will be taken up into three phases because in this scheme large number f sheep and goats are provided to the beneficiaries.
- In the first phase Around 20,000 units will be distributed at the end of the March 2021.
- In the second phase, 1.3 lakh units will be distributed from April month to August 2021.
- Lastly,99,151 units will be distributed from September to December 2021.
Important Feature Of AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Yojana
The main feature of this scheme is to provide partnership opportunities and also develop business ideas to the people who want to stand on their own feet. This scheme is mainly for women of the state for their betterment and rise of life.
YSR Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The government set proper eligibility criteria for those who are applied under this scheme
- The applicant person must only be a female.
- The women must be above the age of 45 years.
- The Women must be also below the age of 60 years
- The applicant must belong to one of the following categories:-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Backward Classes (BC)
- Minority category
Species Of Sheep and Goat Under Scheme
In this scheme different type of species of sheep are provided by the government i.e
- Macharla Brown
- Vizianagaram breeds
- Black Bengal in goats
- Native breeds
- Nellore Brown
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022 Online Registration/ Application Form
Yet there is no such procedure for this scheme provided by the government officials as this scheme is newly framed, so the government will take some time to set up proper procedures. so that people will not confuse about this scheme and easily applied for this. If you want to get the proper information and updates about this then keep proper touch with us, we will update you regarding new announcements asap.
How to Check Jeeva Kranthi beneficiary List 2022
So now all that guys who really want to search their name in the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Beneficiary List have to follow the steps given below. But before knowing that it is important to know that only the women who are also the beneficiaries under YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara are eligible for the scheme.
- First of all you have to login the official website of scheme.
- Then have to find the link of beneficiary List.
- Then download it in pdf form.
- Find your name in the List.
AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Application Status
As we know that after making his government in the state of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched so many schemes for the benefit of the people of the state. Now he takes another step to make women’s empowerment in the state by launching this new scheme.
This Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Himself and under this scheme, he going to distribute the 2,49151 sheep and goat unit to the beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara. To run this scheme very smoothly in the state he also spent more than 1,869 Crore rupees. After taking the benefit of this scheme, women can support their families financially. And they will also stand on their own feet.
This is a Government Scheme which is launched by the State government of Andhra Pradesh to empowerment of women in the state.
Under this scheme government distribute free Sheep and Got to the beneficiaries.
Women who are members of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara Scheme can avail the benefit of this scheme.