Get the complete details about 2BHK Scheme 3rd Phase List In Hyderabad pdf, 3rd Phase Beneficiary Selected Sanction List 2BHK, 2BHK scheme Telangana, 2bhk scheme 3rd phase in hyderabad latest.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme: Here is today’s post, we have gathered insightful information about the 2BHK Scheme, Room Price, Subsidy, Double Bedroom Scheme Eligibility, Documents, Apply Online, Application Status, Sanction List, etc.
If want to get the benefit under the scheme then you should read the blog till the very end so that you can avoid mistakes.
2BHK Scheme 3rd Phase List
Telangana’s 2023 2-bedroom housing programme: The Telangana 2BHK homes Scheme is a government-funded initiative in Telangana that attempts to give low-income people access to affordable homes. To address the lack of affordable housing in the state, the government intends to build double-bedroom homes for qualified families through the programme.
Telangana 2BHK: The programme is designed to help those who do not already own a home or land but are unable to do so on their own due to financial constraints. The Telangana 2BHK homes Scheme, popularly known as “Dignity Housing,” was introduced by the state government of Telangana in 2015 to help those in need of homes.
By 2024, the programme will have built 5.72 lakh homes for low-income families in the state. A recent government brainstorming session
Telangana 2BHK Housing Beneficiary Selected List
|Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana government’s|
|Launched By||Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Objective||To provide 2 BHK homes to low-income families with an affordable price and subsidy.|
|Scheme Furtue Plan||Construct 5.72 lakh|
|apply for offline||form download|
Double Bedroom Hall Kitchen Scheme3rd Phase List Cost
The “Double Bedroom Housing” provides a total of 560 sqft of plinth space, as compared to the former requirement of supplying a 260 sqft house with a single room, and includes two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms.
In contrast to G++ design residences in cities, which have an undivided plot size of 36 square yards, an independent house in a rural location has a plot space of 125 square yards.
The price of the housing unit is not included in the land’s provision.
|Area||House Price (in Rs)||Infra Cost (in Rs)||Total|
|GHMC up to G+3||7,00,000||75,000||7,75,000|
Eligibility Criteria For 2BHK Scheme 3rd Phase List
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs. 5 lakh.
- No other home or property shall belong to the family in the state of Telangana.
- To be considered a BPL household, a beneficiary family must have a current Food Security Card containing their names, the names of their children, and the names of their spouses (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) together with a number.
- Families without a home, those living in huts, Katcha houses, or rental properties
- The home will be approved for the family’s housewife.
- To choose beneficiaries in each category, they will apply the following caste makeup for SC/ST/Minorities.
- The composition of the Assembly Constituency and the district as a whole will remain the same.
Steps To Check 3rd Phase 2BHK Scheme Sanction List in Hyderabad 2023 pdf Download?
You can check the Double Bedroom Sanction List of Beneficiary List to see the status of the 2BHK Housing Scheme.
- Visit the housing program’s official website first at @tshousing.cgg.gov.On the house, there are several alternatives. Reports, a dashboard, beneficiaries who qualify, etc.
- On the home page, click Beneficiary Search.
- You must now input your Ben ID or choose your district, mandala, and gramme panchayat.
- You must then choose your caste or community.
- You will receive the beneficiary list at the end.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Sanction List 3 Phase
|Date||GO/Memo No.||Subject||Download File|
|25/07/2023||Lr.no.3785/RH&C.A1/2023, dt.25.07.2023||T,R&B Department – Sanction of additional (400) 2BHK houses to Konaipally (R&R) Village of Kothakota (M), Devarakadra Constituency – orders – issued||Download|
|11/07/2023||453/RH&C.A1/2022||T,R&B Department – Sanction of (300) 2BHK houses to Palakurthy Constituency duly curtailing from Khammam Assembly Constituency – orders – issued||Download|
|21/11/2022||Lr. No.593/RH&C.A1/2021, Dt:21-11-2022||Housing Department – sanction of additional 1000 houses to Banswada Constituency – Reg||Download|
|05/02/2022||Lr.no.23/RH&C.A1/2022-2||Sanction of (635) additional houses to Narsampet Constituency||Download|
|02/02/2022||Lr.no.596/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of (1100) additional houses to Devarakadra Constituency||Download|
|29/05/2021||Lr.No.593/RH&C.A1/2021||Sanction of 5000 additional (2BHK) houses to Banswada Assembly Constituency-Orders issued||Download|
|07/01/2021||Lr.No.923/RH&C.A1/2021-2 dt.07.01.2021||Housing Department-2BHK Housing Scheme-Warangal East Assembly Constituency- Sanction of 800 houses in Urban area-Orders issued.||Download|
|07/01/2021||Lr.No.1212/RH&C.A1/2021-1||Housing Department-Sanction of 2BHK 1000 houses in Siddipet Municipality-Orders Issued.||Download|
|18/07/2020||Lr.No.688/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of additional 2BHK houses to Wanaparthy Assembly Constituency-Orders issued||Download|
|18/07/2020||Lr.no.688/RH&C.A1/2020||Sanction of additional 1500 Houses to Wanaparthy Assembly Constituency||Downlo|
Official Portal: Click Here