Apply Online For J&K Domicile Certificate 2023 Application Form pdf www.jk.gov.in, domicile certificate download Jammu and Kashmir, Documents Required, Benefits.
Here is very good news for the citizen of the Jammu & Kashmir that the government of the Jammu & Kashmir provide the Domicile Certificate. Jammu & Kashmir administration launched the online application for the Domicile certificate. The online application is available on the official website of J& K i.e. www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/.
Only the citizen of Jammu & Kashmir can take benefits from the scheme. The citizens who are lived in Jammu & Kashmir for the last 15 years are eligible for the scheme. So the candidates who are interested in the then do the online registration online on the official certificate.
The citizens who belong with west Pakistani, refugees, Valmikis, transferred persons, POK families, and Kashmiri refugees. All these citizens who belong with these families and lived in Jammu & Kashmir for the last 15 years can apply for the scheme and get benefits with Jammu & Kashmir provide the Domicile Certificate.
J&K Domicile Certificate 2023
Under the Jammu & Kashmir, Domicile Certificate candidate take the benefits when they apply for a government job. The main motive to provide the Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate is to help the citizen of Jammu & Kashmir when they are applying or search for a government job.
So, citizens of Jammu & Kashmir apply for the Domicile Certificate for the permanent residence certificate and get benefits from the government schemes.
A domicile certificate is very important for the citizenship of Jammu & Kashmir. Domicile certificate is the basis on the Domicile Act 2020. All the citizens from the different categories who are lived in the state last 15 years are applying for the Domicile certificate.
In this article, we share with you all the details about how can you apply for the Domicile certificate and who is eligible for the Domicile certificate.
Overview of J&K Domicile Certificate Details
|State Name||Jammu & Kashmir State Government|
|Type of Certificate||Domicile Certificate|
|How to apply||Online Mode|
|Benefits of certificate||Citizen of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Category||Application form for Domicile Certificate|
|Web Portal||www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home.action & www.jk.gov.in/jammukashmir|
Apply Online For Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate 2023 Registration Process
There are some steps for registration for the Jammu & Kashmir Domicile Certificate Application form:-
- All the details available on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Also for the Domicile Certificate visit on the official website i.e. www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/hom/
- After that home of the site is open on your screen.
- On the homepage here you saw the option Citizen Registration.
- Click on that link and application form is open.
- Fill the application form with required information :-
- Firstly enter the citizen details, like name of applicant, name of father or name of husband, date of birth, age of the applicant, gender.
- After that residential detail like house number, address, name of district, tehsil, village and pin code.
- Permanent address details like, house number, address, district, tehsil, village, pin code.
- In the last additional details here you enter the telephone number, mobile number, email Id.
- On the application from also upload your photograph of size 591*537 pixel.
- After that submit the application form. After that you can receive the Login ID and password on the screen. Take a print out for the further use and keep it carefully.
- After complete the process of the application form again visit the official website. And on the homepage enter the Login ID and password.
- Click on the login button and go on the e- service menu and click on the General administration department.
- After that Application of Domicile certificate is open.
- Now in the application enter all the required information of the applicant.
- In the last click on the submit option.
So, we inform you that the e- application-cum-issuance of domicile certificate is build up by the agency of the J&K e-Governance. Jammu & Kashmir government provide the domicile certificate to the citizen transversely by the Union territory of J&K. the registration for the Domicile certificate has a time limit and is under the rules and instruction of the government.
J&K Domicile Certificate Application Form PDF
In the above information, we share with you all the details about how to fill the application form. You can also download the Jammu & Kashmir domicile certificate application form PDF of the official website i.e. www.jkmigranyrelief.nic.in/order/domicile.pdf/.
After click on this link application form is open and fills the application form and submit with all the requirements to the office of Tehsildar under the Territorial jurisdiction.
J& K Domicile Certificate Eligibility & Documents Required
For the domicile certificate there is some eligibility:-
- For the domicile certificate all the citizen who are lived in the state from the last 15 years are eligible for the Domicile certificate.
- The students who are passed their 10th and 12th classes are also eligible for the domicile certificate.
- The peoples or children who are serving under the central government job, or public sectors banks, the students are studying in the universities and the other institute in the J&K are lived from the 10 years are eligible for the domicile certificate.
- Also the refugees in the Jammu and Kashmir and their children who are lived by the permission of the Commissioner are eligible for the domicile certificate.
- The citizen of the Jammu and Kashmir whose parents are lived in state but due to some business and job they are not lived in the Jammu and Kashmir are also apply for the domicile certificate.
Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate Procedure New Rules 2023
In Jammu and Kashmir, the Domicile certificate program is launched by Lieutenant governor Girish Chandra Murmu. The domicile certificate was distributed by the Jammu and Kashmir government to eligible citizens of the J&K under the rules of Domicile Certificate rules on 18 May 2020. Under the Act Docile certificate 2020, there are included all the government employed and other citizens who are lived for the last 15 years and more.
Domicile certificate is providing to the citizen on the basis of the Aadhar Card of the applicant. After the registration of the domicile certificate applicant is issued the domicile certificate by the online process. By the online process, the applicant did not need to go to ant government office for the domicile certificate.
The union territory of Jammu and Kashmir issued the Domicile certificate to the citizen of Jammu & Kashmir to help the people with the permanent residence certificate. This certificate helps the people to take the benefit with the entire scheme launched by the government.
FAQ’s of J & K Domicile Certificate 2023
You have to submit a minimum of 15 years of residence proof of the state.
The certificate validity is 5 years.
So, friends Domicile certificate is very important for the entire citizen who lived in the Jammu and Kashmir. To apply for the domicile certificate early. All the process of the application form is very early as we mention in the above of the article. And for more details visit the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir i.e. www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices/home/