Apply Online J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme(SMAS) 2023 Application Form pdf, Eligibility Criteria, Documents And official website.
Hello, visitors today with the help of this article we are going to provide you the information about the J&K Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, the state government of the Jammu and Kashmir provides financial assistance at the time of Marriage to the poor girls.
The state government of Jammu and Kashmir provides Rd.40,000 at the time of marriage. Along with that they also provide the 5-gram gold cost. With the help of that amount family of the girls will arrange the marriage items.
This is a really helpful scheme as so many girls now taking the benefit of this scheme. We all know that there are so many girls who belong to poor families but can’t marry.
Due to the lack of money, they can arrange the marriage ceremony at the time of that. So now the state government of the Kami And Kashmir started this Jammu and Kashmir Marriage Assistance scheme 2023 for all the poor girls. Every interested girl now applies online for the J&K Marriage Assistant scheme 2023 by visiting the official website.
J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme 2023
There are so many poor girls in the state who are not getting married due to a lack of money. But now with the help of this scheme, they get so much relief.
In the state, there are so many parents who search for a durable match for their daughter but due to lack of money they are unable to do the marriage. Due to the high rate of everything poor people can’t arrange even food for the family then how they can arrange the marriage. But this scheme helps them all in a very big way.
At the time of marriage of every girl, the state government provides RS.40,000 at the time of girl marriage. It also includes the cost of 5-gram gold.
This scheme is also known as the Social Marriage Assistance scheme of Jammu and Kashmir. Under this scheme state government identify the beneficiary and provide them financial help.
All that people who belong to poor families and live their life below the poverty line can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Social Marriage Assistance Scheme of J & K
It is very important for all the beneficiaries to check the eligibility criteria of the scheme so that at the time of Marriage they can get financial help from the government.
- All the girls who are unmarried and have the age of 18 years or above can be identified as beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Girls should belong to poor families. It means all that girls who live below the poverty line can apply.
- Girls should also belong to the poor family and not in a position to do the arrangement of the marriage.
- All the beneficiary belongs to the Jammu and Kashmir.
- You can get benefits under this scheme only one time.
List of documents J K Marriage Assistance Scheme
To provide the witness of your position you have to submit some important documents at the time of applying for the scheme. Check the list given below.
- Permanent resident proof certificate.
- Adhar Card.
- Bank passbook.
- Age proof.
- Invitation Card.
FINANCIAL Help State Marriage Assistance Scheme Jammu and Kashmir
This scheme is working as the backbone for the parents of the girls. So as and when any of the eligible beneficiaries apply for this scheme then at the time of their marriage they will get financial help from the government.
All that girls who are selected as the beneficiary of this scheme will get Rs.25,000 and cost of 5 grams of gold at the time of their Marriage.
The social welfare department works with this scheme and distributes the amount to the girls who are in need of such amount.
Important points of J & K SMAM 2023
It is very important for all the people to know about this scheme very deeply. Check the full information given here.
- We all know that there are so many parents who belong to poor families and can’t do the marriage of the girls. So under this scheme state government provide them financial support.
- All the identified beneficiaries will get the Amount t of Rs.40,000 it also includes the 5-gram cost of gold.
- You only have to do some formality. The marriage can ve did in a smooth way.
- This scheme is a very good scheme from the announcement of this scheme, this scheme works a lot and the people’s also take the relief.
- The government also releases the amount in crores so that department will distribute the amount to the people.
- This amount can directly be transferred in the bank account of the girls.
- People who belong to the BPL Families and are not in a position to do the marriage they can apply for it.
J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme Application Form 2023 Download in pdf
So now all the people who want to apply for this scheme have to fill out the online application form. Check the step-wise step information given below.
- First of all the visitors have to visit the official website of the social welfare department of the state.
- Now on the home page of the official website, you will get the link of the download application form.
- When you get the application form the. Have to understand it.
- Now start filling up the application form manually in clean handwriting.
- Enter the information about the Name of the Applicant, Parent name, permanent address, date of birth of the applicant, occupation, and identification marks of the applicant.
- Now have to provide the information about the date of the Marriage, Bank name, and saving account number. Also, provide the contact detail.
- Have to accept the declarations of the application form.
- Sign on the given place.
- Attached are the documents needed with the application form and the. Submit the same in the office.
- After it you will receive the amount.
Important Dates and Quick Links
J&K SMAM Official Website
FAQ’s of J&K State Marriage Assistance Scheme
Under This scheme state government provide Cash and a Cost of 5 Gram Gold at the time of marriage.
All that girls who belong to the poor families and BPL Families.
The minimum age criteria to be the part of this scheme is 18 years.