Apply Online For J&K MUMKIN Scheme Registration 2023 For Youth Application Form pdf, MUMKIN Scheme Official Website, MUMKIN scheme apply online, How to apply for Mumkin scheme, MUMKIN Scheme J&K Registration, MUMKIN Scheme official website, jk.gov.in login.
The state government of Jammu and Kashmir Launched a New scheme with the Name J&K Mumkin Scheme For Youth 2023. Under this scheme, the state government provides a way to earn a livelihood for the youngster in the state.
This is the Customized Livelihood scheme official notification which has been released on the official website. The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide livelihood lines to the people by providing them with financial assistance.
So that with the help of that amount they can easily purchase new small commercial vehicles for themselves. So if you also want to be a part of this scheme then you have to read more about this scheme.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme Registration 2023
This scheme has been launched by the state government of Jammu and Kashmir. The full name of this scheme is J& K DE &CC Jammu MUMKIN Scheme For youth 2023.
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get financial support from the state government. So that they can start earning in their area. The amount which is given by the government is for purchasing the vehicle.
This vehicle can be used for Commercial vehicles so that they can start earning for themselves. So to be part of this scheme you have to know about the Apply Online MUMKIN Scheme registration procedure, selection procedure, Eligibility criteria, etc.
Overview of MUMKIN Scheme For Youth 2023
|Name of Scheme||MUMKIN Scheme|
|State Belongs||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the state|
|Benefit provides||Financial help|
|Motive to Launch||To start to earn|
|Amount used for||To purchase a new commercial vehicle|
|How to apply||Online|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
MUMKIN Scheme Eligibility
Kindly check out the detail about the MUMKIN Scheme 2023 for youth in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The applying candidates must have the domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidates must be unemployed and have an age between 18 years to 35 years.
- He/she should have his registered name as unemployed with the Employment Department or Certified by the Sarpanch.
- Candidates also are the holder of a Valid Driving License.
- If any of the applicants get help under the Self Employment scheme from the State government as well as the central government then they will not eligible for this scheme.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme Documents List
The list given below of the documents is needed at the time of application. So be ready with the documents.
- Domicile certificate of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card and Ration Card of the applicant.
- Date of birth certificate written full date of birth and issued by the competent authority.
- Driving License copy of the applicant.
- Unemployed certificate of the applicant.
- If you want to engage the driving for your vehicle which is purchased under this scheme then you have to submit his Driving Licence and also an affidavit of the same.
MUMKIN Scheme Important Links
|MUMKIN Scheme Official Website Link||Available|
|MUMKIN Scheme Registration Link||Click Here.|
How to get Financial Assistance Under MUMKIN Scheme J & K
Now the way you get financial assistance under the Jammu and Kashmir Mumkin Scheme will be given below.
- You will get the loan from the Banking Partner at 100% cost of the vehicle i.e. the price of the vehicle on the road will be given under this scheme.
- You will also get a 10% subsidy over the vehicle if you purchase the vehicle for the amount of Rs.80,000/0. This scheme also works under the Mission Youth.
- You will also get a special discount from the Vehicle Manufacturer i.e. Partner of the scheme.
- You will not have to provide collateral security for the bank.
Mumkin Scheme j&k Last Date
|MUMKIN Scheme Starting Date||Already started|
|MUMKIN Scheme Closing Date||NO Last Date|
How to Apply Online For J &K MUMKIN Scheme 2023 For Youth Registration Procedure
Now if you are also interested to get help under this scheme then have to follow the procedure given below.
- In the First step, all the candidates have to register as citizens on the JKe Service Portal.
- Here you have to fill in the requisite detail they asked for and they have to upload the passport photograph.
- It will create the Login ID, Password and Citizen ID on the website.
- Now again you have to visit the website i.e. e-service portal.
- Now here you have to make a login by clicking on the e-service Tab.
- Then here you will see the link of Click On the Mission Youth Link.
- After that, you will see the Application For the MUMKIN service.
- Then have to fill out this J&K Mumkin Scheme Application Form.
- You will get the Unique Application 10 generated.
- Have to note this application id and then download the certificate if approved by the concerned authority.
MUMKIN Scheme Selection procedure
Now we are going to tell you about that how the authority selects the eligible candidates for the scheme.
- The Authority will receive the application at the district level from the eligible applicants.
- Then the list has been made of the applicants by the District Mission Youth J& K according to the Final sanctions.
- The procession and disbursement of the loan under the MUMKIN Scheme have been given within 15 days.
- The partner of the Mission Youth J & K 84 scheme will credit the subsidy and discount amount to the beneficiary loan account within one month.
- If any of the people are selected under this scheme then you have to furnish an indemnity bond which is duly attested by the 1st Class Judicial magistrate.
- In which have written then you are not taking any financial help from the government before it.
MUMKIN Scheme Helpline Contact Detail
In case of any further queries, you can contact on the given number.
MS Shivali Choudhary: 9622856601
MSReetika Devi 7051902378
Department of Employment J &K Office
The Deputy Director,
District Employment and Counselling,
Centre 34 DC Green Belt Park,
Gandhi Nagar Jammu.
FAQ’s MUMKIN Scheme J &K
This scheme is launched by the Jammu And Kashmir state government for the unemployed youth of the state.
The main motive to Launch this scheme is to provide financial help to start livelihood.
Under this scheme financial help is given to the youth to purchase the small commercial vehicle.