Get the complete detail of Apply Online for J&K Karkhandar scheme 2022 Application Form, check the Eligibility Criteria, Financial help of Rs.2,000/-.
Hello, Visitors today with the help of this article we are going to provide you the information about the Karkhandar scheme J&K 2022. If you want to gain profit under this scheme then you must have to know everything about the scheme. The Development of the Craft Sector in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the state government Launched This scheme to provide fresh Impetus to the Craft-related industry.
If you want to take the benefit under this karkhandar scheme J&K 2022 then you have to check the Eligibility Criteria and information about the Financial Assistance provided under this scheme. The other important detail also going to be discussed under the scheme.
J&K Karkhandar scheme 2022
the Jammu and Kashmir State governments launched a new scheme for the development of the Craft sector and industry in the union territory of the state. The Government Department of Handicraft and Handloom of Kashmir took this scheme on a Pilot Basis.
According to the Director of the Handicraft and Handloom Jammu and Kashmir, she said this scheme is termed a landmark decision that will give a fresh lease of life to the Craft industry of the state. Under this scheme special benefit has been given to the Languishing Crafts.
Motive to Launch Karkhandar scheme
The main motive to launch this scheme in the state is to make the development in the Craft sector of the state. As we all know that there are so many people who are working in the craft sectors. But due to some reasons they and being trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty and Pessimism. The result of that the people force them to abandon craft activity.
With the help of this scheme now people can learn new techniques and they can improve their earning. They can also inculcate entrepreneurship qualities in them. This scheme is envisaged by the Jammu and Kashmir governments.
Benefit of Jammu and Kashmir Karkhandar scheme 2022
There is so many benefits of Karkhandar scheme of Jammu and Kashmir which is launched by the state government. Under this scheme, the government identifies and imparts skill up-gradation training in the crafts. There are so many human resources facing problems in crunches such as Walnut Food, Silver Filigree, Carpet, Kani Shawl weaving, Khatamband, and Papier Machine Crafts.
Apart from other the Assistant Directors of Handicraft and Handloom Department also given due consideration as per their need basis ascertained. There is a number of crafts centers that have been allocated to each craft that shall be transferable to the other crafts depending upon the take-off of the scheme in each craft. One and a maximum of five training programs per craft shall be considered for 6 months.
Objective of J&K Karkhandar scheme
There are so many objectives of the scheme which are given below. Check the full detail.
- This scheme will revive the languishing crafts.
- With this scheme the people will get the upscale and learn the new techniques.
- With the help of this scheme the state government trying to improve the wages of the craftsmen through the collectivization.
- So that they can create the linkages with producer organization to inculcate skill and aptitude of the trainees.
Karkhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Now if you want to be part of the scheme then you must have to check that who is eligible for the karkhandar scheme 2022.
- Any permanent citizen of the Jammu and Kashmir will be the part of this scheme.
- The pass out meritorious trainees from training centres run by the Handicraft and handloom department or ex trainees.
- The above said condition is not be applied on the languishing crafts.
- Under this scheme a minimum of five trainees for an identified small Karkhana and maximum of 10 trainees for identified in Big Karkhana.
Financial Assistance Provided under Karkhandar scheme
Under this scheme, financial assistance has been given to the trainees. As the list is given below.
- Under this scheme the Rs.2,000 has been given by the state government per trainee per month.
- The stipend will be given in two instalment of Rs.1,000 each. The amount will directly be credited to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Apart from above Rs.2,000 given to the trainee per month under karkhandars for Logistic charges as well as an honorarium to the meritorious trainees.
Apply Online for J&K Karkhandar scheme 2022 Application/ Registration Form
Now all the interested candidates who want to get the benefit of financial assistance under this scheme then they have to follow the steps given below.
- To get the under this scheme all the trainees have to make the online registration under karkhandar scheme.
- After making the online registration, the department issued the registration card to all the trainees.
- Before making the online registration under the scheme, you all need to opened the Bank account under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The data base will be maintained so that they can identify the trainees with their Adhar Card or bank account number.
- After that the under karkhandar scheme will be provided of Rs.25,000 to per batch in two instalment.
Under this scheme state government will be given Rs.2,000 to each trainee.
The beneficiary is people who are working in Crafts sector.