Get the complete Detail of Apply Online for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-Yes) 2022 Application Form, Registration Portal, Eligibility Given in the article.
In this article, you will get complete information about Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme India 2022. So read the full article to know about this in detail.
A new scheme has been launched by the Indian Government for the youth of India. Under this scheme, the Empowerment opportunities will be provided to the youth by the government of India. For the direct youth empowerment for about 10 lakhs applicants. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is also known as N – YES. The people who want to do their registration for this scheme they can do this by visiting its official website.
This scheme is arranged as a public-private partnership. In 2016 this scheme was officially launched. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme defines that youth under the policy India national youth policy of 2009 comes between the 18 years of age to 40 years of age. In the below article we have mentioned the information about this scheme in detail, about its eligibility criteria, benefits, the process of applying online, official portal link etc so keep reading.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-Yes) 2022
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India Narender Modi Ji. The name of this scheme is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme. Under this scheme, the government of India going to train the 10 Lakh young men and women. This scheme is launched for the youth of India.
The people who are selected under this scheme will get Military Training. Under this scheme, they will get the tough training that is given by the Institute. After that, they will also get the Military Exams. With the help of this, they will also get the chance to serve their nation if they are selected for these Jobs.
Every year there are so many people who come for Military recruitment but they pass the written test and failed in the ground test. So now under this scheme, proper training has been given to them. After that, they can get the chance to serve the country.
Overview of Presidential Youth Empowerment Registration Portal
|Scheme Name||National Youth Empowerment Scheme India.|
|Also known as||N – YES.|
|Who launched this scheme?||Mr. Narendra Modi Ji (PM of India).|
|What is involved in N – YES scheme||The applicant will get great military training.|
|This scheme falls under||Indian government.|
|Method of applying||Through online.|
|The motto of N – YES||Optimizing the Indian demographic advantage.|
|The total applicants for N-YES||10 lakhs.|
|Eligibility criteria||From 10th standard to college-going candidates.|
Features of the NYES/PYES 2022
So now I am going to provide you with some highlighted features of the scheme as given below.
- With the help of this scheme, the people will get Military training. Anyone can get the chance of the same.
- This is the proper course. There are so many people who without or lack the information will not get passed the Military forces exams.
- With the help of this scheme, the people will get the training for both written as well as physical exams.
- The main motive to launch this scheme is to provide the ITK skills etc.
National Youth Empowerment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are interested in this scheme can apply online. For applying online firstly, they have to meet the eligibility criteria we have mentioned below:-
- NRI candidates are not applicable for the benefits of this scholarship scheme.
- Candidates should have Indian citizenship/permanent residence in India.
- Candidates need all the necessary documents which have asked for applying online for this scheme.
- And Candidates from 10th standard to college-going students can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Benefit of Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
There are some benefits of this scheme. We have provided below:-
- The applicant will be provided with great military training.
- Under this program, total of 10 lakh applicants will be given military training including females and males both.
- This is also included in the scheme that the applicant will also be given cash incentives.
- The stipend for 12 months will also be given to those applicants who will complete their 12 months of training.
Documents For PYES Registration Portal 2022
There are some required documents for applying online for N – YES scheme:-
- Pan card.
- Past year/passing year Marksheet.
- Passport size photos.
- Aadhar card.
- Valid address proof.
- Governmental issued ID card.
Motive to Launch Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
The main motto of launching this N-YES scheme is optimizing the Indian demographic advantage it purposes a slew of incentives to students of 10th and +2 standard. who is going to enroll in universities or colleges?
The stipend for 12 months will also be given to those applicants who will complete their 12 months of training and this training will mark The National Youth Empowerment Scheme as a vital qualification for defense jobs and parliamentary sources in the police.
Apply Online For Presidential Empowerment Scheme 2022 Application Form
If you want to apply for this scheme then you can follow the steps we have mentioned below for your registration under this scheme:-
- Firstly, the students have to visit to the official website of the Presidential youth Empowerment scheme India.
- Then it will take the student to its homepage, here students have to click on the relatable link to this scheme.
- After doing this a form called registration form will open on your device, here the students have to enter all the details they have asked for. Fill out all the information carefully and don’t make any mistakes to avoid any hindrance during your scholarship.
- And then enter the same OTP on the given space which you will get on your registered phone number.
- Then upload all the necessary documents also.
- After that just click on the option called to submit and you are done with your registration in Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme India.
FAQs Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
This scheme is also known as NYES i.e. Nation Youth Empowerment Scheme. Under this scheme, the 10 Lakh young generation will get military training.
You have to visit the official website and complete the registration.